ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To our "old" regulars having problems with their avatars Return to archive
3rd March 2008 10:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We removed the albec.net.mx domain and it's not on line anymore, so please change your avatar; this is an example for Zack's

http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/avatar-zack.jpg

http://www.rocksoff.org/avatar-zack.jpg

So the only think you need to do is to change "albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff" by rocksoff.org
4th March 2008 10:09 AM
Zack Thanks, Voodoo. (Let's see if it woiked)
4th March 2008 10:10 AM
Zack It's back! Hey Keith, pass that over!
4th March 2008 02:05 PM
Martha Is this something that applies to my avatar Voo? I don't understand what you have asked us to do because computer lingo is like reading greek to me. I don't understand the most basic stuff, let alone anything to do with images. Please LMK if it does apply to me. If so, I would need someone's help to change it. Thanks!

xxoo,
Martha
4th March 2008 02:18 PM
Gazza Your avatar is working fine!
4th March 2008 06:12 PM
pdog what's an avatar?
4th March 2008 06:21 PM
dimrstone It worked!!!
[Edited by dimrstone]
4th March 2008 06:33 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Your avatar is working fine!

That's good to know. Nothing else is at the moment. LOL

xxoo,
MM
5th March 2008 03:22 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zack wrote:
It's back! Hey Keith, pass that over!

Hmm, I think I've asked before, but is there a larger version of your avatar photo Zack?
5th March 2008 11:01 AM
Zack
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Hmm, I think I've asked before, but is there a larger version of your avatar photo Zack?

Hi, Fotini baby! That photo is scanned from David Dalton's Book "The Rolling Stones: The First Twenty Years."
Unfortunately, all my stuff's in storage at the moment, including my computer, but I sent Voodoo the uncropped picture when I changed by avatar last year. He's pretty good about saving images so he may still have it. xx
5th March 2008 09:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the one we used as header, if you want it higher resolution and without the RO mark just e-mail me, it will be a pleasure to send it

Credits and thanks above, thanks again Zack!
5th March 2008 11:10 PM
TomL What a great pic. The more smoke the better.Luv u u mex fucker.
5th March 2008 11:12 PM
TomL Oh did I tell you about 6 months ago I was in Toot's bus. Toot's and the Mytalls? Talk about smoke.
6th March 2008 06:29 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
This is the one we used as header, if you want it higher resolution and without the RO mark just e-mail me, it will be a pleasure to send it

Credits and thanks above, thanks again Zack!

Thanks Voodoo and Zack!
8th March 2008 03:46 AM
corgi37 OMG - I feel naked.
8th March 2008 08:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Fortunately you have a guitar

8th March 2008 04:41 PM
~Cocaine Eyes~ Testing to see if avatar is working.
13th March 2008 07:34 AM
corgi37 guitar? Thank God! I thought it was something i caught off Eliot Spitzer!
13th March 2008 09:26 PM
Madafaka Testing!
13th March 2008 10:59 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
guitar? Thank God! I thought it was something i caught off Eliot Spitzer!

LOL! Corgi, yer a pip.
17th March 2008 09:56 PM
Glimmer Twin I'm computer illiterate. How does one add an avatar and a picture on the signature?
19th March 2008 12:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Glimmer Twin wrote:
I'm computer illiterate. How does one add an avatar and a picture on the signature?

Click HERE and go to the avatar box, enter the address of your picture and click submit

If you don't have a place to host your avatar let me know or send it to [email protected] and I will upload it for you.
20th March 2008 09:27 PM
Glimmer Twin
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Click HERE and go to the avatar box, enter the address of your picture and click submit

If you don't have a place to host your avatar let me know or send it to [email protected] and I will upload it for you.

Hey thanks, but I don't have a avatar box on that link. What do I do?
28th March 2008 11:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Glimmer Twin wrote:

Hey thanks, but I don't have a avatar box on that link. What do I do?

Click the link I gave you and enter your password, you'll see something like this:

So enter the location of the image you wanna use in the avatar box
31st March 2008 09:37 PM
Glimmer Twin Thanks Voodoo, it finally worked.
2nd April 2008 11:53 AM
rollingpeter TEST AVATAR
2nd April 2008 12:03 PM
rollingpeter try again, could be work now

4th April 2008 11:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We have albec.net.mx back on line for just one reason, without it all the pictures in the archives prior to mid 2002 won't show as they were hosted there.

So now nobody has that problem anymore LOL

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)