ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones in South America in 2004? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-06-03 05:43 PM
vampire
quote:
Doxa wrote:
Like J.J.Flash, I would like to also hear some details of that conference! Doxa

Was not big deal as you can maybe imagine. Us, journalists, were being took to know the stage and, as we insisted a lot, was decided they would give us an interview, but wasnt anything planned.
We had to be about 10/15 meters of them, no seats, and the interview was pretty fast. Just a question to each one, no right to any comments.

It was frustrating, actually. Was the first time I saw the Stones in flesh & bone, and I was very stupid with all that, actually i didn't worry about the interview. I simply didn't get remove my eyes from Mick Jagger, IMO the most charismatic of them.

A friend asked Mick if was true he had gone to bed with Davie Bowie. Mick answered, no one second hesitation: "absolutely". All interview was a foolishness, just a circus. I had to write down a entire page about and, do you think I got?

In the same day I went to a Spin Doctors press conference and it was much more profitable. At least we could sit down, eat, drink, and of course, talk. In that case, however, Spind Doctors was interested in winning media space for free. Stones didn't need this worry, you know...
Anyway, course I loved all that.
04-06-03 05:57 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Gazza wrote:
but you can do cool things like Riffhard did last May when he mentioned "Rocks Off" in the very first QUESTION of the world tour press conference in New York.

even though they hadnt even handed him a microphone at the time he was speaking,it was still audible....and you can only imagine how terrific a kick that was to watch and hear this place mentioned when watching the event live by satellite on the other side of the world

Yeah, I didn't hear it myself, but I did read about that here on the board. That WAS a bull's eye.
04-06-03 06:28 PM
Mother baby
quote:
vampire wrote:
All interview was a foolishness, just a circus. I had to write down a entire page about and, do you think I got?

Do you still have a copy of what you wrote?
04-06-03 08:21 PM
vampire Of course I keep, BabeMo! I have tons of anything written about them, by me (little), by anyone, in any language.
I keep everything about them since the seventies, when I started like them.

In the other hand, I don�t have some very obvious stuff, like an original Sticky Fingers LP with the zipper but....damn! Can u believe that? I DON�T HAVE IT!!!
I will buy one at ebay sometime...

When the right guy in my avatar say YES. LOL
[Edited by vampire]
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003