ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones in South America in 2004? Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-03-03 11:40 PM
UruStone I read this in a web page. That is true???
04-03-03 11:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's planned but not booked or scheduled yet
04-04-03 12:25 AM
Madafaka We hope so!
04-04-03 02:08 AM
fmk438j See you there, maybe.

04-04-03 03:47 AM
Moonisup The stones owe it to their south american fans to go there
04-04-03 09:43 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
We hope so!

yeah my South brother! We hope so, we hope and pray!
04-04-03 09:51 AM
vampire Nah!
Too much blood in these lawless countries...

[Edited by vampire]
04-04-03 11:42 AM
littleredrooster Maybe Sabrina will say 'pretty please, Mick'!
I think that he will come a number of times and give her a few 'LICKS' !!
04-04-03 12:10 PM
J.J.Flash Vaa...Vamp....VVVV.... Murilo? Is you?
04-04-03 12:27 PM
Maxlugar According to my sources in the Rolling Stones camp (Josh, Esq.) this is not possible.

Sorry.

MACKY!!
04-04-03 12:46 PM
vampire
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Vaa...Vamp....VVVV.... Murilo? Is you?

Mu Mu Mu???
No. its no me, JJF, don�t you have some sense of humor?
Yes Macky, according my sources too, they really don�t come, not even by me, not even by Lu. In this case, Mick comes.

[Edited by vampire]
04-04-03 02:11 PM
Joey Now you see , I have heard completely different information .

All of my sources have informed me that ..............................Oh , Oh :

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACK JO JOE JA JAC JACKY

JACKY !
04-04-03 04:45 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:

Mu Mu Mu???
No. its no me, JJF, don�t you have some sense of humor?

I was just wondering if you are an old friend of mine. Sorry my mistake!
04-04-03 08:09 PM
vampire Course JJF. Feel free. Mistake any time as well, ever.

What�s your opinion, anyway. They will come again or they will not?

I saw them here, Rio & S�o Paulo all times they came. The last shows I didnt like too much, to tell the true. But in �95....wow!!! Indescritible, but I had do describe, although, to some papers, you know. Well. That�s it. That�s right.

In 95 i went to a Rolling Stones interview in Rio de Janeiro (Maracana stadium, backstage) with a photographer very cool, a girl named Carla. She die of a brain cancer november last year in the very same day "of the deads", you know? November, 2. That�s right. Hummm, sad, isnt? In her last days she�s was completely with no hair due to treatment, you know? Heavy stuff.

Anyway, I asked my question to Mick. Every journalist had the right to ONE question only, and only one stone. And we�re about 40 bothering them.

Really truth the voodoo Lounge will be last tour?
Nah, we�re just beggining, he said, great humor, wearing black t-shirt...

I think that�s all, now. You know, here�s is fridi-nite, my favorite day because tomorrow I can sleep all morning. I�ll take two vallium 10 MG just in case, anyhow...before this, although, i will watch some movie, check the news... Geeeeeeeee!!!!! you are not worried about that asian pneumonia thing? Geeeeeeeee!!!!! It seems that Dustin Hoffman/Rene Russo movie (Hey Roostah!) except now has not all that blood. I think the mowie was that ebola stuff virus, do you remember? And monkey�s of course. I remember there was a little monkey in the way.

Yyeeass, i think the guys did much very well cancelling the asian leg, don�t you think? Geeeeeeeee!!!!! Can you imagine Mick with a shit like that? For sure, he will never sing again!!!
Oh my!!! Oh shit!!!Do you come here often?
Feel free to return! Buenas noches, senor. TIA!!!!
04-04-03 09:27 PM
Madafaka We NEED Stones again!
04-05-03 01:03 PM
Doxa Vampire, did you really asked that question, "Will this be your last tour?"? You are just kidding, right?

Doxa
04-05-03 01:08 PM
Doxa And one more thing Vampire. You have a big happening in Sao Paulo this weekend. Our Kimi R�ikk�nen is going to win your Rubinho (and Schumi too)... cheers!

Doxa
04-05-03 01:21 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Doxa wrote:
And one more thing Vampire. You have a big happening in Sao Paulo this weekend. Our Kimi R�ikk�nen is going to win your Rubinho (and Schumi too)... cheers!

Doxa

Damn, I think I'm going mad Doxa, friend, did you see the pole position lap of Rubens Barrichelo? Vruummmmmmmm!!
Go go Rubens, Go go! One of my favorite things in life is Formula 1 World Championship. The noise of the motor running, acelerating, almost like an orgasm...... mmmmmmm!
You must know that Rubens deserve this happiness!
take care Doxa!
Cheers!
04-05-03 01:53 PM
Doxa J.J.Flash, I am happy for Rubinho too! He really deserves that. He also seems to be a very nice person. Our Kimi is a little bit...eh.. cold, but so was Mika H�kkinen years ago! Yeah, I also like formula one very much - it is really popular here in Finland (no difficult to quess why). I hope it is going to be a great race tomorrow!

Doxa
04-05-03 09:43 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
vampire wrote:
Course JJF. Feel free. Mistake any time as well, ever.

What�s your opinion, anyway. They will come again or they will not?

I saw them here, Rio & S�o Paulo all times they came. The last shows I didnt like too much, to tell the true. But in �95....wow!!! Indescritible, but I had do describe, although, to some papers, you know. Well. That�s it. That�s right.

In 95 i went to a Rolling Stones interview in Rio de Janeiro (Maracana stadium, backstage) with a photographer very cool, a girl named Carla. She die of a brain cancer november last year in the very same day "of the deads", you know? November, 2. That�s right. Hummm, sad, isnt? In her last days she�s was completely with no hair due to treatment, you know? Heavy stuff.

Anyway, I asked my question to Mick. Every journalist had the right to ONE question only, and only one stone. And we�re about 40 bothering them.

Really truth the voodoo Lounge will be last tour?
Nah, we�re just beggining, he said, great humor, wearing black t-shirt...

I think that�s all, now. You know, here�s is fridi-nite, my favorite day because tomorrow I can sleep all morning. I�ll take two vallium 10 MG just in case, anyhow...before this, although, i will watch some movie, check the news... Geeeeeeeee!!!!! you are not worried about that asian pneumonia thing? Geeeeeeeee!!!!! It seems that Dustin Hoffman/Rene Russo movie (Hey Roostah!) except now has not all that blood. I think the mowie was that ebola stuff virus, do you remember? And monkey�s of course. I remember there was a little monkey in the way.

Yyeeass, i think the guys did much very well cancelling the asian leg, don�t you think? Geeeeeeeee!!!!! Can you imagine Mick with a shit like that? For sure, he will never sing again!!!
Oh my!!! Oh shit!!!Do you come here often?
Feel free to return! Buenas noches, senor. TIA!!!!

Vampire, I feel so much, I'm so sorry about your friend Carla........ It's really sad. My girlfriend's name is Carla too.
Well, about your interview in the backstages of Rio de Janeiro show from Voodoo Lounge Tour, WOOOOOOW, this must was the heaven to you. Tell me more about it, DETAILS, DETAILS, PLEASE!!!!
>"What�s your opinion, anyway. They will come again or they will not?"
I think they will play here again, I hope. I don't know if this could be considered, a "sick mind", but I think about it everyday, REALLY, I'm not joking, Really TRUE. I hope the boys could play here in Brasil (S�o Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre), Argentina (Rosario, Buenos Aires) Uruguay. If this happen, "they will bring down the house".
Se cuida Vampire, God Bless you!!
04-05-03 11:26 PM
vampire
quote:
Doxa wrote:
Vampire, did you really asked that question, "Will this be your last tour?"? You are just kidding, right?
Doxa

Noop, I�m not. In those days, everybody was saying that would be the last and well, I had no better idea, anyway.
What you would ask?

04-06-03 05:32 AM
Madafaka J.J.Flash in that case, I am sick too! We'll follow the Stones in Brazil and Argentina together brother!
Mais uma Brahma pra vc!

Take care!
04-06-03 06:32 AM
Doxa A good reply, Vampire. What would I ask If I have a change to ask something from Mick Jagger (or some other Rolling Stone)... I would love to be in that situation, but seriously thinking it is a difficult one. Just one question.. no warming up, no further comments... A hard one, really.

About your question, in fact is a good one and maybe the most relevant one although the Stones themselves just laugh about it.. They can not really answer to it because that is one of the reasons they fulfill all those stadions.. people think that this MIGHT be the last change to experience them. I think they never gonna say that this is THE last one - they don�t know what will happen in future and they don�t want to be in that ridiculous position as The Who for example - to make the farawell tours once in three years.

But what would I ask? I really give myself time to figure it out.

Like J.J.Flash, I would like to also hear some details of that conference!

Doxa
04-06-03 08:40 AM
Mother baby Bah.. Press Conferences...seen one ya seen 'em all.
You can't ask anything much in a press conference anyway.

What's your favorite color?
What did you have for breakfast?

What question have you answered a million times?

04-06-03 08:43 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

What question have you answered a million times?

LOL
04-06-03 08:45 AM
J.J.Flash Mais uma Brahma para voc� tamb�m Madafaka. Mais uma Brahma para todos voces "Rocks Offers". Have a drink on me!
Cheers!
04-06-03 08:53 AM
Mother baby Now that I've had a chance to think about it.
If I could ask Mick just ONE question. Well it would be profound, concise, articulate and right to the point.
"Could I get your autograph please?"
04-06-03 09:10 AM
Doxa Mother Baby, I was thinking about that very same question also..

And about the press conferences generally.. I suppose it is true that if you have seen one you have seen them all.. But I would like to very much to see just that ONE. Seems to be out of reach though.

Doxa
04-06-03 02:32 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Now that I've had a chance to think about it.
If I could ask Mick just ONE question. Well it would be profound, concise, articulate and right to the point.
"Could I get your autograph please?"

LOL! That is the best! You're right!
04-06-03 04:33 PM
Gazza > you cant ask anything much in a press conference anyway

but you can do cool things like Riffhard did last May when he mentioned "Rocks Off" in the very first QUESTION of the world tour press conference in New York.

even though they hadnt even handed him a microphone at the time he was speaking,it was still audible....and you can only imagine how terrific a kick that was to watch and hear this place mentioned when watching the event live by satellite on the other side of the world
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003