ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEST STONES VIDEO Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-03-03 03:34 PM
Moonisup it really is!!
04-03-03 03:41 PM
Pants Make the Man 1. Going To A Go-Go. Stones, live, tight and out of sight. Some go-go dancer in a cage.

2. JJF. So intense, it's ridiculous.

3. Emotional Rescue. I have no problems figuring out who is who.
04-03-03 10:02 PM
exile
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
THis makes me remember, when we were in pub on the night after enmore, after the hard rock get together, the video juke box thing had brown sugar on, and what was the clip but friggin Ladies and Gents! This totally freaked me out that this somehow was on. Anyone know why this might be? I pointed it out at the time to exile i think. I'm sure I wasn't dreaming.

Yeah fmk I remember I thought it was one of those video jukebox things and someone had requested it....maybe not though freaky
we must have been pretty drunk though my girlfriend and i lost our camera somewhere that night.

HEY I have to say

the Video to LOVE IS STRONG is awesome! especially Mick 1000 feet tall walking over traffic lights and Charlie banging on Water tanks.
04-03-03 11:33 PM
UruStone Love is Strong is excelent!!!!
04-05-03 12:51 AM
exile Daniel
Your a legend
that guy just emailed me about our camera
wow
04-05-03 03:45 AM
fmk438j HA, good. Lucky you mentioned it.

He asked around at one of the shows if anyone lost a camera or knew anyone who did. Of course I didn't, but now, 2 months later I do lol.

04-05-03 04:00 AM
oska its gota be, sympathy for the devil', on rock and roll circus, with mick freaking out, stripping off his t shirt to reveal his chest tatoo'ed with devils head, and john lennon dancing along in the audience.
04-07-03 12:09 AM
exile thanks again Daniel

what about the video of the stones playing "Brown Sugar" on the back of the semi trailer driving down New York Street

not an official video i know but cool
04-07-03 02:50 AM
Child of the Moon I haven't seen nearly as many as I want to, but here's a few of my faves...

Jumping Jack Flash- Of course. The warpaint one is defintive. Just those looks that Keith, Mick, and Brian have on their faces are classic. Doesn't Keith use the black Les Paul on that? I know Brian plays a Telecaster. Beautiful stuff.

I'm Free- I saw this one a long while back, I forget where. The Stones. 1965. Playing around. That's the whole thing.

Love is Strong- The first one I ever saw. Still a classic. A 50 foot Keith is like God walking the streets.

Angie- I prefer the live vocal version, where Keith and Micky T are both playing guitars. A pretty little video for a pretty little track. :-)

Undercover of the Night- Keith as the leader of a South American terrorist group, with Mick eventually getting killed. Great stuff.

Memo From Turner- From Performance. If Keith thought "JJF" was wicked, this one is INSANE. The naked mobsters going nuts, man... they don't come weirder.

Sympathy for the Devil- Rock and Roll Circus version. This one is just incredible. Even Brian shaking his maracas looks cool.

It's Only Rock and Roll- What more can be said about this one? The look on Mick Taylor's face as he realizes Charlie has been consumed by bubbles is priceless.

She's So Cold- Probably my favorite, right after...

Midnight Rambler- From L&G. Wow.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003