ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About the next Summit... Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-02-03 03:15 PM
Factory Girl Yes, Luxy-it is a great movie. Mickey Rourke is a great actor. I liked Eric Roberts also.
04-02-03 03:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot We'll put KC up for another summit, perhaps 2004.
04-02-03 03:28 PM
FPM C10
quote:
parmeda wrote:

you can "toddle" to your hearts content and find virtually ANYTHING within walking, or shall I say stumbling, distance.

Oh, I KNOW that. Chicago is one of the greatest cities on the planet. Dandelion* showed me some of the sights there - Chess Records, the Art Institute, Muddy Waters' grave, and of course the Stones playing at the UC. The only city I've ever visited that impressed me more was New York, New York (which I think Frank had a few things to say about too) and in some ways Chicago beats even that incredible metropolis. It's cleaner and friendlier, for instance.

I LOVE Chicago.

It was just the use of the verb "to toddle" that puzzled me.
04-02-03 03:55 PM
Joey I say , " K.C. for 2003 " !

See , it even rhymes

M. Joeyfly !
04-02-03 05:00 PM
MarthaMyDear I am sorry but Frankie in Guys And Dolls is a HOTTIE BOOM-A-LOTTIE!!! ROTFLOL!!! And, Marlon Brando ain't so bad either (Jesus, what an understatement!! HE!!! HE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ROTFLOL!!!)... In other words... A person can develop a cold!!! I've got the horse right here... His name is Paul Revere... And, the guy says if the weather's clear... Can do... Can do... The guy says the horse can do... Can do... Can do... ROTFLOL!!! ENJOYING!!!

*** Martha ***
04-02-03 06:04 PM
Gazza >SS,your right though. If there is a CHANCE FOR YOTI 2. I'm in like Flynn!
Riffhard

uh....those of you with reasonably long memories should know by now that the word "Flynn" cannot be used anywhere on this site...
04-02-03 06:19 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Gazza wrote:
uh....those of you with reasonably long memories should know by now that the word "Flynn" cannot be used anywhere on this site...

hahahahahaha!! Well, that's the first thing I thought of, but I figured I'd just keep mum.

That should be amended to "In Like FLINT" in honor of the cheesy Dean Martin spy flick and the city that gave us Grand Funk Railroad AND Michael Jackson! Hey, let's have the confab in Flint, MI!

Or maybe not.

In like a blintz?
04-02-03 08:04 PM
Fiji Joe What Joey? You're not lobbying for Hastings, Nebraska?

I heard Danny Nee owns a couple of 7-11s there...Can't you just picture us all sitting on the curb drinking Big Gulps whilst singing the words to Indian Girl?
04-02-03 08:39 PM
Child of the Moon Nope, I think you all need to come over to the west and have in Portland or Seattle. Please?
04-03-03 10:12 AM
Joey " Can't you just picture us all sitting on the curb drinking Big Gulps whilst singing the words to Indian Girl?"

No ....................No I can not !

You make young Joey shudder --- and so early in the morning too .....................I haven't even had my Border's BlackBerry Mountain Ganja Blend Coffee yet .

" Stone Me Ronnie "

J. Kins !

04-03-03 10:35 AM
gypsy summit=cockdance
04-03-03 10:50 AM
Joey " summit=cockdance "

So YOU'RE the one bringing the video taping equipment !

{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}

Triple Ronnie !

JACKY !

04-03-03 12:40 PM
sirmoonie Chicago! Its more centrally located and its more Stonesianic. Also, the El Rukhns are close by and them dudes can party!

Nothing but steers and queers in DC.

Pope of Greenwich Village is a superb movie with great acting by Rourke and Roberts, both of whom's careers have floundered since for various reasons. Check out the book by Vincent Patrick - an amazing read.

"They took my thumb, Ronnie!"
04-03-03 12:55 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Kansas City...middle of the country, great blues scene and barbecue...and the airport could not be less crowded

12 Street and Vine you bastard!
04-03-03 12:56 PM
nankerphelge Great -- throbby is posting smut and I get labelled a queer!

Shit ain't right...
04-03-03 01:59 PM
telecaster Ah, for me Chicago. Why? Because I am here. Irina could fly nonstop from Moscow to O'Hare

Anywhere is fine with me however but Chicago is a fun town.

Chess Studio tour would be cool for everyone

04-03-03 02:17 PM
Dandelion* If it's Chicago you may want to have it a bit earlier.

http://www.ci.chi.il.us/SpecialEvents/Festivals/Blues2003/
04-03-03 10:19 PM
throbby nankerphelge wrote:
Great -- throbby is posting smut and I get labelled a queer!

Shit ain't right...

It must be very warm where you are clad in your leather thong. Are you wearing the suspenders I like?

You gave me all these smutty ideas my scaly friend. I had to shrink my screen down to a two inch window every time I read a thread for fear of your "getting there" boner catching the eyes of all in my office.

I tip my bonnet to you.
04-04-03 02:29 AM
marko can�t make it this year,,,not even 2004,,,,,,maybe 2005?
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003