ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About Jaxx! Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-01-03 06:01 AM
L&A Bon r�tablissement, Jaxx
04-01-03 08:10 AM
Monkey Woman Get well soon, Jaxx! We love you. I send you a 'best-of' of my wishes!
04-01-03 08:45 AM
Nasty Habits Speedy recovery, Jaxx!
04-01-03 09:11 AM
Irresistible Lady Get well soon Jaxx
04-01-03 09:40 AM
Joey " get well soon Jaxx
my best wishes to You
take care! "

Irina .....................Is that REALLY you ?????

Where have you been ????? This board has greatly missed your keen Stonesian intellect and consummate Minty Fresh beauty .......................

You are much loved !

Bunny Joe

04-01-03 09:48 AM
moy the best whishes for you and your family, get well and do it now
04-01-03 10:24 AM
Maxmeister Jaxx,

Deb and I are hoping the surgery went well and you'll be up and running in no time.
Take care and heal fast.

Rick
04-01-03 10:29 AM
jb Jaxx....you are an great cyber friend and I am wishing you a speedy and pain free recovery....Josh
04-01-03 10:50 AM
Lazy Bones Get back on those slopes again soon my dear! This is for strength. Get well soon!
04-01-03 11:07 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Irina wrote:
get well soon Jaxx
my best wishes to You
take care!

Yes Irina and I would like to send our love from Russia, Jaxxy!

We've been thinking about you in between wild romps of sick, slippery love making. Sometimes DURING.

So get better soon, 'k?

Anyway,

MAXY!!!!
04-01-03 11:16 AM
CS Get well, Jaxx, we need you high and happy
04-01-03 11:34 AM
Dandelion* Get well soon Jaxx. Knees take a long time to heal (sorry!) so hang in there.
04-01-03 11:42 AM
LadyJane Feel better Jaxx!

And hurry back!! We need you to help us keep the RO boys in line!

LadyJ.
04-01-03 11:46 AM
Gazza FPM C10 said: I had the presence of mind to kiss her hand. She is a true LADY, a great dame, and easily the prettiest of the Unholy Trinity!)

admittedly thats not sayin' much, but lets not damn the girl with faint praise.

she also happens to have the best legs of the three of us - so hopefully the surgeon isnt makin' too much of a mess and we'll manage to trick her into sending us a snap of them if we ask to see if there's any scar tissue.

get well soon, sugar xoxo
04-01-03 12:06 PM
Joey " Get well soon Jaxx. Knees take a long time to heal (sorry!) so hang in there. "

Rug Burns ????????????????????????????

{{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}

Double !

J.
04-01-03 12:18 PM
Martha Hey Jaxx...I send you my well-wishes for a speedy painless recovery.

My rock and roll friend "Big Daddy" had knee surgery several years ago...I was his helper during his post-surgery recovery. He had to do stretches and joint exercises every few hours....and he had to ice the knee for the swelling..which he used a bag of frozen peas for...(not recommended ok, get the real deal...LOL). I went over took him food did things he couldn't attend to and coached him through his routines for many days. So if you need a helper...I'll be out there! Say the WORD!

Big D had had a botched surgery many years before on that knee and he was so afraid of having it repeated, but had to as the knee was giving out on him. Yet, he did wonderfully in spite of all that.....and today is doing great..(he had a replacement surgery). So whatever you are having/had done I am confident you will come through with flying colors..and minimal pain..they do have great drugs these days.

So take it easy!

Just do what they tell you and remember these wise words.....they really do come in handy.

We all need someone we can LEAN on....and if you want to ....you can lean on ME!

Love,
Martha
04-01-03 01:27 PM
Jacques Jaxx
GET WELL SOON. All of us need you, we miss you. Have a quick and good recovery. I'm sure you'll be back with us soon and remember I love your red stoned writing and still like writing in blue colour...
In French, now, excellent r�tablissement Jaxx, reviens nous vite en pleine forme. Tu nous manques (remember French lesson about TU and VOUS, LOL). We know you're a Lady, and I'm quite happy to send kisses to a Lady.
Bisous de France. Love you.

04-01-03 02:10 PM
sonicrock all my wishes for recovery jaxx sonicrock
04-01-03 03:39 PM
F505 Best wishes Jaxx, you're a truly charming lady!
04-01-03 04:03 PM
Jaxx wowee! you all are the absolute best. thank you so much for all the well wishes. lord knows i "kneed" them. sad to say i went in for a sandwich and wound up with 3 course meal. my Komicozee skiing got me a torn acl, torn meniscus and blown out cartlidge. and i thought all i had was a sprain, sheesh. the unexpected microfracture surgery is the painful killer (a variety of holes drilled into bone that will produce more cartlidge ouch). great meds, lots of ice and friends to lean on will make it all bearable. i can't thank you all enough, sniff, sniff. i am moved to tears. love you all.
[Edited by Jaxx]
04-01-03 04:54 PM
Joey " lots of ice and friends to lean on will make it all bearable. i can't thank you all enough, sniff, sniff. i am moved to tears. love you all. "

<---- I would like to clutch you to my bosom , gently and softly stoke your young little Jaxxy forehead , and just say , " Thanks " for being you .......................

Me too little buddy .......................Me too !

Joeyfly

04-01-03 07:08 PM
glencar Well, I'm glad everything is working out Jaxx. Get well soon!
04-01-03 09:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Where did my post go?

I challenged Jaxx to a foot race...loser had to roll the winner a fattie...but I don't see it anywhere! Dang. It was kinda funny.

Oh well. Get better Mountain Babe.

PM me your mailing address Jaxx, I have something to send to you.
04-01-03 09:32 PM
Boomhauer Everything is well.

YES!!!
04-02-03 01:01 AM
Madafaka Glad to see you again Jaxx!
04-04-03 07:46 AM
egon sorry i'm late, but it seems i compeletely overlooked this post.

so here goes:

speedy recovery jaxx, get well soon!

cheers,
egon
04-04-03 10:01 AM
Monkey Woman Good to have you back, Jaxx!
04-04-03 12:13 PM
J.J.Flash Can you see my sweet dear lady? WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! AND THE STONES TOO!!!!!
04-04-03 09:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Jaxx wrote:
(a variety of holes drilled into bone...)

Das what I'm talkin' about, bay-bay!

SHIVER!!!

MACKY!!!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003