ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROCKS OFF GET-TOGETHER IN LONDON!!! :) Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-01-03 05:48 PM
sirmoonie Is this a list of people who will or will not be in London for the Stones?

Mongo!

See some of yas there!
04-01-03 06:00 PM
Joey " Anyways, just be careful driving, young man, and don't overdo it!!! That's all I'll say, though, 'cause I don't like to be nagged either, etc.... lol... Anyways, take care, PEACE and DO rock on!!! "

Martha My Dear ........................

I would like to nuzzle you , but I can't . Not until you change your bottom Avatar to the following :

www.JREWING.com

Just teasing .......................Nuzzle Nuzzle

Bunny
04-02-03 01:21 AM
MarthaMyDear Bunny is the name of my cat, I hope you know!!! ROTFLOL!!! NUZZLE NUZZLE to you, too!!! ROTFLOL!!! But, NO, I will NOT change my bottom avatar!!! I think Barbara Eden was cool, so that's just why it's up there, basically... LOL!!! By the way, I actually MET Patrick Duffy because I became a Buddhist (like Tina Turner... The Nam yo ho reng gey kyo-chanting... Spelling?!?!?!) a long time ago and that lasted for a second... ROTFLOL!!! He does that and he was at a big service they have here in L.A.... It was funny... It was cool, though!!! lol..................................... Some girl was a little bit too gung-ho about getting me to buy some Bhuddist things, I think, and it started to feel cultish to me so I didn't pursue it but it was cool, though... NUZZLE NUZZLE to you, too, silly... LOL!!! Talk to you soon, Joeykins!!!

*** Martha ***
04-02-03 02:22 AM
MarthaMyDear magicwoman, I just got some credit cards and one came today that I'm using for my trip alone, basically, and HOPEFULLY just for emergencies after that, etc.... ROTFLOL!!! Yes, I am laughing at myself!!! HA!!! HA!!! ROTFLOL!!! But, I got an American Express card with a good limit I didn't think I could actually get and it's called something like the Delta Sky Miles American Express Gold card... You earn frequent flyer miles on it, which a friend of mine here advised me to get (earn sky miles on a credit card... There are alot of credit cards that do that) since I'd like to visit my mom and some other places, etc., not so far in the future... The APR is not great, but I need the advance right now for this trip and some bills, etc.... CHECK IT OUT (I'm sure you'll thank me if you're a shopaholic like I am!!! ROTFLOL!!! Oh, boy!!! ROTFLOL!!!): http://www.americanexpress.com

Also, if your bank is Bank Of America (http://www.bofa.com), you can switch your regular check card to a US Airways Dividend Miles check card and you earn miles every time you use your check card!!! I think it's a $30.00 charge and then that amount annually after you first change it over to that from your old check card, etc. (you get a new check card with new numbers in the mail, etc.)... That's just frequent flyer info., etc., but check Gazza's post as I think he is the person with alot of info., it looks like, regarding flights and hotels that have good prices, etc., if you CAN go...

And, sirmoonie... I can meet-up one day and/or night and I'll see if I can start a web page on this, or something, but we have awhile to get detailed with the plans on this get-together, etc. (a little bit less than five months), so this will all be posted again and in greater detail and all planned-out so no one gets lost on their way to a pub or somewhere!!! ROTFLOL!!! So, there's no rush... LOL!!! I'll see if I have time to set-up a web page on this but if anyone wants to or can do it soon, go ahead... LOL!!! No big rush on this now, is what I'm sayin'!!!

Anyways, take care and I hope to see you there!!! I'll talk to you soon!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
04-02-03 11:15 AM
Pattie
nam iyo ho renge kyo..

damn now I got that on my head.

(I don�t know the correct spelling either)
04-02-03 05:56 PM
MarthaMyDear You will probably have that stuck in your head off and on for the rest of your life!!! ROTFLOL!!! LAUGHING!!! Just teasing, Pattie!!! ROTFLOL!!! But, once you start memorizing that chant, you don't forget it!!! At least I haven't (but I only memorized a few lines after that one)... ROTFLOL!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
04-04-03 12:15 AM
Bluzian Gazza & HTM:

Yeah mates, I'll be making the trek over there as well in
August. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Do you guys
know if there are any single Wembley Arena tix left by chance???

Cheers,
Ian in Toronto
04-04-03 03:09 AM
Moonisup well I think it would be fun to meet some of you all,
04-04-03 02:26 PM
Gazza Ian

I'm not sure of any that are available,I had to do some scrambling to get my own in fact!

However,now that the tickets have been mailed out to the lucky recipients, I'm sure if you check the boards and ask around, someone will have a spare one. Plenty of time yet, I'm sure you'll be OK

Look forward to seeing you all in London
04-06-03 08:46 AM
oska have tickets been mailed out for the twickenham gig ? mine will be going to my old addresse so if they have been sent i'll have to go and see the new householder. dont wana loose em !
04-06-03 03:19 PM
Gazza not that i know of. Just wembley so far
04-06-03 03:59 PM
littleredrooster Did they send Wembley Tix to the US as well??
04-06-03 04:25 PM
Gazza I'd imagine so...unless of course you've made an arrangement to collect them at the box office.

Fans in other European countries are starting to receive Wembley tickets in the post so if you've requested they be sent to you, they should have been sent out at the same time as everyone else's. The UK ones arrived a week ago from what I know of. Not having bought mine online, I'm not sure what the type of mail offered was but a couple of people expressed surprise that they WERENT sent registered post (although I dont think the US accepts registered mail from here now anyway - thats been the case any time I've tried to send mail of this sort to the US in recent years)
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003