ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Midnight Rambler at the B-Stage
Hartford Civic Center March 28, 1999
by Mrs. Throbby

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ZZ TOP and Stones in Helsinki Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-02-03 09:39 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Yyteri Beach wrote:
I have always wondered why a majority of people are listening such shite bands and artists (TATU, Gimmel, Eminem, etc etc) when there are lots of good stuff around?

Expousure. The abysmal state of radio maybe? The idea is to make money. That's what record companies do. It's a numbers game.
04-03-03 05:27 AM
Yyteri Beach Your right Mother Baby

If Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Doors or Grateful Dead were formed today there would be no record company offering them a deal. It's too calculated thing today - no space for "weird bands" anymore at big record companies.

Yeah, Radio Helsinki is great. I even heard one morning "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake" by Small Faces...
04-04-03 06:57 AM
Doxa Where I live Radio 957 can be heard and they play a lot of Stones, well, 40 licks basically but still... But the cost is heavy: you have to listen all this "manse rock" 90% of the total time, and I'm sick and tired of that shit.

Doxa
04-06-03 06:44 AM
marko Perkele,,,,miss� asut?min� my�s 957 alueeella,,VLK!
04-06-03 06:47 AM
Doxa no perkele marko, mansessa n��s, jossa kohta juhlitaan j�kiksen suomen mestaruutta, mik� nyt ei mua vanhaa turkulaista kauheesti innoita. Kuitenkin Mick Taylor 16. p�iv�..

Doxa
04-06-03 06:56 AM
marko No voi sun saatana,,olis tarkotus tulla kattomaan mikki�,
t�ytyy ty�n antajan kans keskustella asiasta.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003