ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: cingular cell phone customers-stones ringtones Return to archive
5th April 2006 10:20 AM
chevysales don't know if anyone has checked out their ringtones which are mp3's not that polyphonic shit although they are usually at 64kbs (i make our own with mobile phone tools) anyhow my daughter showed me where they have a bunch of new ones from ABB.

http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fuel/enduser/portal/endUserHTMLDir?c1=1&c2=712&categoryID=1243&dc=88&fs=321&ignorePromo=true&openCats=3702,1239

http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fuel/enduser/portal/endUserHTMLDir?c1=1&c2=712&categoryID=1243&dc=88&fs=301&ignorePromo=true&openCats=3702,1239

http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fuel/enduser/portal/endUserHTMLDir?c1=1&c2=712&categoryID=1243&dc=88&fs=281&ignorePromo=true&openCats=3702,1239

back of my hand, oh no not you again, driving too fast and a bunch more along with the usual stuff.

again i make my own mp3 (ringtones, wallpaper and short videos and swap them out often and easily enough) which of course sound better on my razr and past phones and i do the mp3's at 128kbs as anything larger is a waste of space... and make cuts at 18 seconds as cingular goes to voice mail after 15 seconds.

me i am seasonal with stones wallpaper and ringtones setup for individual callers while they are on tour... but during football season i go back to my dolphins stuff wallpaper and videos for my viewing pleasure... nothing like a big hit stolen from espn's "jacked up" to make my day.

btw the software allows you to make ringtones and proper sized wallpaper, videos etc.

now if one searches hard enough you can get the software for free but for the little bit of money thru motorola or bvrp you also get the 2 cables all motorola phones use both new and old. one can also transfer via bluetooth.

[Edited by chevysales]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)