ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For my liberal friends Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th April 2006 12:43 AM
Riffhard I figured I would provide you all with this link so as to help you place the blame where it always rightfully belongs!

Remember kids it's always Bush's fault!

Enjoy! Your conservative Republinazi friend......

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
4th April 2006 01:08 AM
pdog Riffy, this is funny....

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that The Jews could upset welfare recipients.
Or...
George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that Ann Coulter could kill Michael Moore.
I found one odd one...? Go figure!
George W. Bush invaded Iraq so that Republicans, white men, and the Christian Coalition could offend Fleabit Peanut Monkey.

How could anyone not like you Riffy? I won't mention the names, but we know...

FYI... I have part of your package ready, it's just not the part you wanted, it's the part I want you to have. The Brew and Stew stuff will be ready and mailed very soon...

You know how much I love The Stones? So much, that no persons political affiliation will ever keep me from a crowd!

[Edited by pdog]
4th April 2006 01:15 AM
glencar Why you'd even cross the street for a Stones fan! LOL I love you man...
4th April 2006 03:10 AM
maumau George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that oil companies could kill women.

funny, but the reality of the conspiracy theory frenzy against mr bush does not make him a better president
at all

what did condi say? ..in iraq we made hundreds of mistakes... duh

anyway, in order to turn this a little bit into a stones related thread I had Buttafly to custom my own conspiracy theory:

George W. Bush had Mick Jagger arrested so that Rush Limbaugh could oppress Michael Moore.

4th April 2006 08:59 AM
Break The Spell George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that white men and gun owners could offend Muslims!!

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that republicans and Jews could steal from minorities!!

George W. Bush invaded Iraq so Ann Coulter could conquer women!!
4th April 2006 09:58 AM
gimmekeef Bush is too dumb to ever make a conspiracy work....
4th April 2006 10:11 AM
corgi37 He'd confuse conspiracy with constipation.
4th April 2006 10:28 AM
glencar Yeah like who doesn't do THAT?
4th April 2006 10:49 AM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:
Riffy, this is funny....

How could anyone not like you Riffy? I won't mention the names, but we know...

You know how much I love The Stones? So much, that no persons political affiliation will ever keep me from a crowd!

[Edited by Neville Chambermaid]

Give it a rest, PDog. Although I usually have a good laugh at Riffy's grasp of history and stuff, I've never said a word against him or his family or his dog or anything. We both point out, frequently, that we are friends despite our differences.

I believe HE crossed the street because he knew there was a joint on the other side. Hey, if you'd told me there was a big line waiting for me over there, I would've gladly come over long enough to snort it. Would THAT have shut up?

And again, for the millionth and hopefully last time, it wasn't a political issue that made me not go to your little get-together, it was personal. My saying "I don't drink with Nazis" was just a snappy comeback. I'm pretty sure there weren't any actual Nazis over there, just wannabes. As much as you like to stick your nose into other people's business, you'd think you would at least get the facts straight. I'm going to end up boycotting the next big "summit" because YOU'RE there.

It's already been pointed out that exaggerating Bush's faults is not only unnecessary but it doesn't make the real problems go away. And the reality is usually even more stupid than right-wing attempts at humor.

"Two peanuts vas valking down der strasse und von vas assaulted."
4th April 2006 10:51 AM
glencar Nazi wannabes? Laughable. Or is that an actual attempt at humor?
4th April 2006 11:06 AM
chevysales
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I figured I would provide you all with this link so as to help you place the blame where it always rightfully belongs!

Remember kids it's always Bush's fault!

Enjoy! Your conservative Republinazi friend......
Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

thanx riffy this republican got a good chuckle out of it... especially the fine print... we don't want fat ass micheal moore making a movie out of this nor a dem getting speech material... although rumor has it joe biden has used it for his latest attack....

4th April 2006 11:15 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nazi wannabes? Laughable. Or is that an actual attempt at humor?

It really is hard to tell, isn't it?

Tell you what...just assume EVERYTHING I say is serious as cancer.

OR that everything I say is a joke!

Either way's cool with me.
4th April 2006 11:20 AM
glencar I treat most of it as a joke. Occasionally you throw a truthful item out there so that does confuse things but that's what makes things interesting. I just love that the Dems still can't get their act together!
4th April 2006 11:21 AM
Joey

Ahem ............................

|
|
|
V

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

4th April 2006 11:22 AM
glencar Doesn't scare me!
4th April 2006 11:23 AM
glencar Joey, you just passed the 22,222 mark!
4th April 2006 11:35 AM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

And again, for the millionth and hopefully last time, it wasn't a political issue that made me not go to your little get-together, it was personal. My saying "I don't drink with Nazis" was just a snappy comeback. I'm pretty sure there weren't any actual Nazis over there, just wannabes. As much as you like to stick your nose into other people's business, you'd think you would at least get the facts straight. I'm going to end up boycotting the next big "summit" because YOU'RE there.

I don't know where your sarcasm begins or ends, does it matter? No... You made rude comments about me and maxlugar yesterday, now today you're all in huff. How old are you? I did the exact same thing in response to Riffy you did yesterday... If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
It's clear to me this is now personal between me and you, you obviously can't seperate board banter from reality...
And you continue to prove that in order to be right, you will sacrafice happiness and take threads that are fun and bring them to the bottom.
You want everyone to be miserable like you. It's sad really, it seems you're NYC behavior is really what're you're like all the time. You must stay as close to the action as you can, make yourself heard, and prove you're right, attack people and then run away. Complaining that we're the reason things are fucked up.
You started posting about me yesterday, and now you're actually complaining that I responded and shot back.
You can't function here without someone to point the finger at... You can't take a joke, and the ones you make aren't funny. They're just attempts at hurtful sarcasm.
Why don't you do with me, what you did with Fiji. Leave me alone, go find someone else to poke at. Bash Maxlugar, I'll stay out of it. Everyone knows you're just jealous of him anyway.

[Edited by pdog]
4th April 2006 11:52 AM
nankerphelge You a nazi or sumthin?
4th April 2006 11:58 AM
lotsajizz FPM is being victimized by the Lugar posse

4th April 2006 12:00 PM
Break The Spell As much as I enjoyed the George W. conspiracy fun, my favorite part of the thread was Nanky's sheep and Pdog's dancing girl.
4th April 2006 12:01 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
FPM is being victimized by the Lugar posse

Horseshit! He's being victimized by his own inability to relax & see things rationally.
4th April 2006 12:08 PM
nankerphelge The Lugar posse

4th April 2006 12:09 PM
glencar LOL There's a dangerous bunch!
4th April 2006 12:36 PM
rasputin56 Anyone know if they arrested that "Ghetto Ho" yet who was smackin' 'round those CapCops?

And I'm sure Ann Coulter would like to conquer women.
4th April 2006 12:48 PM
pdog I'm flea repellent at all future summits.

4th April 2006 12:54 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Anyone know if they arrested that "Ghetto Ho" yet who was smackin' 'round those CapCops?

And I'm sure Ann Coulter would like to conquer women.

You see the picture of her? She's deranged.
4th April 2006 12:56 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

FPM is being victimized by the Lugar posse

Painiting ones self into a corner and then blaming the brush does not make one a victim, it makes him a rectum!

4th April 2006 12:58 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You see the picture of her? She's deranged.

She pretty much represents everything the Democtatic party is about. I liked that party so much more when it was about blow jobs from chubby jewish girls... The angry black female thing is so played out...
4th April 2006 01:11 PM
jb When I was young , a was a liberal. As I grew older , I was a more moderate liberal. Now, at 43, I am less concerned about politics and more concerned about fucking a hot latina up the ass while she fondles her dark areoloa nipples!!!!
4th April 2006 01:14 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
When I was young , a was a liberal. As I grew older , I was a more moderate liberal. Now, at 43, I am less concerned about politics and more concerned about fucking a hot latina up the ass while she fondles her dark areoloa nipples!!!!

43, Damn, time goes by so fast!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)