ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: An better breed of dog Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th April 2006 02:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
the good wrote:
The Jack Russell is the GREATEST dog of all time. Period! The rest are just chumps. Especially pugs.

you shall be greeted
6th April 2006 06:46 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you shall be greeted

Can a greeting with the Jack Russel be arranged???
6th April 2006 06:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Can a greeting with the Jack Russel be arranged???

of course if you take a bone with you!!
6th April 2006 06:58 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

of course if you take a bone with you!!

I just got some for my Shelties last night, so that won't be a problem!! They like bones, yet they've recently discovered a talent for catching field mice and moles.
6th April 2006 06:09 PM
72Tele I have a 10 week old Boykin Spaniel. Great dogs, he will top out at about 40 lbs of muscle wrapped in a chocolate wavey to curly coat.They are great house,water,retrieving, flushing dogs that are smart as a whip and as loyal as as any breed. Very easy to train and not good "put into a kennel all day " dogs. They thrive on human interaction. He is my second one and I am convinced that my first one although very mellow and well behaved would have given his life up for me if need be. He was incredibly tuned in to my every move. Every time I looked at this dog he was either sleeping or looking at me. And always looking me right in the face.Unfortunatly the big C got him last December. But life goes on. He was Bubba the new one is Floyd.
6th April 2006 08:41 PM
Riffhard Dogs are man's best friend fo' sho'! It's great to see this thread living a long healthy life. Spainels of all shapes and sizes are great dogs. They are considered to be one of the smartest of breeds as well,and Patches certainly lives up to that reputation. Plus they are a water breed so it's not such struggle to give them a bath. Patches actully tries to get into the tub when my daughters take a bath! He loves it.

What? Oh,sure,here---->

Riffy
6th April 2006 09:52 PM
the good The friendship between humans and dogs is amazing. How could another animal be so perfectly compatible with man? I mean, remember how those German Sheperds worked themselves to the bone after 911, looking for people in the rubble of the WTC? As Dennis Leary said, "When it comes to the contest between dogs and cats, there were no cats at the world trade center. Nuff said."

6th April 2006 11:31 PM
Riffhard You bring up a very astute point TG! I have always said that I don't have a problem with cats so much as I do with cat lovers. They blather on about how cats are so much smarter than dogs because they are so "independant",and silly talk like,"they are not olbiged to our affection,but accept it on their terms." Please! That's a load of crap. Everyone knows that cats are the work of the devil! I have never ever seen a bomb sniffing cat! Or a seeing eye cat!

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
6th April 2006 11:35 PM
pdog I've never seen a cat make a great post, or hang out in NYC to see The Stones...
Dogs are for life!
6th April 2006 11:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've never seen a cat make a great post, or hang out in NYC to see The Stones...
Dogs are for life!

A-List!

Riffy
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)