ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: An better breed of dog Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd April 2006 11:17 PM
Riffhard While not wanting to upset the pug lovers of this board,I feel it is time for the cutest,most intelligent,and all round best breed of dog to be showcased. Ladies and Gentlemen of Rocks Off....I give you.........The King Charles Cavalier Spaniel!

A breed apart! This is a Blenhiem marked Cavalier,and he looks exactly like my own dog "Patches". Cavs are a great breed for families as they get along very well with kids,and other dogs. They are also noted for their uncanny intelligence. Patches will actually pick up his bowl and drop it at my feet when he is hungry. Same goes with his water bowl. If it's empty he brings it to me! He has a basket where we keep all his toys,and he will pull his toys out of this basket one at a time until he finds the one he wants to play with. Then we tell him to put his other toys back,and I'll be damned if he dosen't do it. He will put back each toy leaving only the one that he wants to play with. When he's done playing with it he will put it back without being told to do so! My kids won't even do that!

Now before I hear anyone start talking smack,"That ain't a fucking dog!...blah,blah,blah....and then posts pictures of their pitbulls or huge muts let me just say this. You would love this fucking dog so save your breathe. Everyone who has ever met Patches has fallen in love with him. I mean everyone! From chicks to hardassed biker types. That's what a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel will do to you!

Pugs everywhere bow down before this mighty breed! They aren't called kings for nothing!

Riffy
3rd April 2006 11:21 PM
voodoopug

jk....glad to see someone as devoted to their four legged friend as i am. pugs exist in peace with all breeds, but have a special part in their hearts for the smaller breeds!
[Edited by voodoopug]
3rd April 2006 11:33 PM
Riffhard C'mon now Puggy! Look at this shot! This here is a "special" breed,no? It's time for some "Cav time" on this board!

By the way King Charles Cavaliers are a small breed. They top out at 18lbs,and are rarely any longer than 15 inches. But smart! Man o' man are they smart!

Riffy
3rd April 2006 11:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
C'mon now Puggy! Look at this shot! This here is a "special" breed,no? It's time for some "Cav time" on this board!

By the way King Charles Cavaliers are a small breed. They top out at 18lbs,and are rarely any longer than 15 inches. But smart! Man o' man are they smart!

Riffy

you have my support, but i have a feeling this thread is gonna sink faster than joshy can say "Flank Pain"

We live in a pug world, but I shall support the Cav for you.

this is the pug/cav hybrid...this is a good start...this could be the new superblow thread (photo by ace-bk of Austria)

3rd April 2006 11:51 PM
Riffhard Ya know that is a damned good lookin' pup right there Puggy! It has just dawned on me that perhaps I could breed Patches with my neighbors pug! She has a young female pure bred pug not yet spayed,and Patches is still dealing with a "full deck". So perhaps I could breed some Pugaleirs! Or would they be called Cavugs? I don't know but here------>
Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
4th April 2006 10:44 AM
voodoopug sadly, i see where this thread is going....

you done all you could, but this appears to be pug country!

I tried to support your thread, but i sense we are looking at an early candidate for the "lead balloon award"
4th April 2006 10:48 AM
nankerphelge I still like:

4th April 2006 11:05 AM
FPM C10

The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has been a major force in world politics for years, and recognizes the United States and Britain as important members of its coalition. An owner of King Charles, and Queen Victoria, the breed soon developed blue prints for a diabolical world domination plot.

Homeland security believes that the breed will soon launch the second phase of their plan any day, and may move us towards Alert Level "Blenheim." (named after the breed's chestnut markings well broken up on a clear, pearly white ground.)

This stunning propaganda design proudly displays your Cavalier King Charles patriotism, as well as convincing others to be mere CKCS servants!

Display this Cavalier King Charles Spaniel propaganda before it's too late. When the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels take over, will YOU be spared as one of the lucky ones?

Obey the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel!

4th April 2006 11:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has been a major force in world politics for years, and recognizes the United States and Britain as important members of its coalition. An owner of King Charles, and Queen Victoria, the breed soon developed blue prints for a diabolical world domination plot.

Homeland security believes that the breed will soon launch the second phase of their plan any day, and may move us towards Alert Level "Blenheim." (named after the breed's chestnut markings well broken up on a clear, pearly white ground.)

This stunning propaganda design proudly displays your Cavalier King Charles patriotism, as well as convincing others to be mere CKCS servants!

Display this Cavalier King Charles Spaniel propaganda before it's too late. When the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels take over, will YOU be spared as one of the lucky ones?

Obey the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel!

Common ground!!! Dag Nabitt,I knew we'd find us some common ground! Although I must say that the Che'Guevarra beret is a little off putting to me. Che was no hero! Patches on the other hand is a champion of democracy!

This thread has legs baby!

Riffy
5th April 2006 02:14 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Common ground!!! Dag Nabitt,I knew we'd find us some common ground! Although I must say that the Che'Guevarra beret is a little off putting to me. Che was no hero! Patches on the other hand is a champion of democracy!

This thread has legs baby!

Riffy

At least it not wearing a sweater...
5th April 2006 02:24 AM
parmeda Sorry to bust balls, fellas...but I'm in the market for another shepard.

Howe could one resist these pusses?

....woof!
5th April 2006 04:05 AM
Jumacfly I will have to post a pic of my dog...god bless the Jack Russel (oh, and the Jack Daniels too of course!)
5th April 2006 06:43 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I will have to post a pic of my dog...god bless the Jack Russel (oh, and the Jack Daniels too of course!)

You give your dog alcohol Ju?? :}
5th April 2006 07:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

You give your dog alcohol Ju?? :}

this dog is a little vaccum cleaner!!...the floor is very clean in my home!
This dog likes beer, once he tried whisky but didn t like it.So it allowed me to finish the bottle.
she (it s a female) also love the Stones but hates Metallica.
Last time I ve put "Justice for all" in the cd player it was like if a wolf was in the living room!
5th April 2006 07:38 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

this dog is a little vaccum cleaner!!...the floor is very clean in my home!
This dog likes beer, once he tried whisky but didn t like it.So it allowed me to finish the bottle.
she (it s a female) also love the Stones but hates Metallica.
Last time I ve put "Justice for all" in the cd player it was like if a wolf was in the living room!

Maybe she will like Ride The Lightning better!! Cool she likes the Stones though. You should give us a picture if you get around to it.
5th April 2006 07:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Maybe she will like Ride The Lightning better!! Cool she likes the Stones though. You should give us a picture if you get around to it.

I will try...I first got to post a pic of me with the RO tee, then the dog!
5th April 2006 07:44 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I will try...I first got to post a pic of me with the RO tee, then the dog!

I haven't got mine yet, how long have you had yours??
5th April 2006 08:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I haven't got mine yet, how long have you had yours??

It s a long long story!
the fist was lost and the second took time but finally arrived.
It s a L size and for a skinny guy like it's very funny to see
5th April 2006 09:00 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

It s a long long story!
the fist was lost and the second took time but finally arrived.
It s a L size and for a skinny guy like it's very funny to see

You'll certainly have to get us a picture then, glad the thing finally arrived to ya!! Was large the size you actually ordered??
5th April 2006 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Sorry to bust balls, fellas...but I'm in the market for another shepard.

Howe could one resist these pusses?

....woof!

5th April 2006 12:29 PM
Riffhard Hey Puggy are you seein' what's happening with this thread? Legs baby! The love for the Cavs cannot be denied!

Patches deserves nothing less then the boards utmost attention,and praise. He is a King afterall!

Riffy
5th April 2006 03:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Puggy are you seein' what's happening with this thread? Legs baby! The love for the Cavs cannot be denied!

Patches deserves nothing less then the boards utmost attention,and praise. He is a King afterall!

Riffy

Sadly, I am seeing you and I doing anything we can besides the word "bump" to keep interest here....but sadly, I am getting that P. Diller feeling!
5th April 2006 03:18 PM
FPM C10 Bump!

Why didn't the undertaker make her look like THIS?

That's the way I (sniff) will always (sniff sniff) remember Phil...
5th April 2006 03:19 PM
Break The Spell I have 2 Shelties named Summer and Sonny, they will be 1 the first day of summer. So far, they've only destroyed 3 pairs of boots.
5th April 2006 03:58 PM
FPM C10 I couldn't find any funny pictures of Shelties with slogans about world domination. However, I DID find this:

You're quite welcome!
5th April 2006 04:00 PM
Break The Spell That would be rather appropriate as they do crap a lot. That and bark.
5th April 2006 07:17 PM
SheRat Riff, I like your dog, but I gotta say: the pug/cav mix is freakin' CUTE. If you like yappy dogs...

On the other hand, my family just got themselfs a new Rott. I sed they should call her Liesl, but the damn micks named her Caeleigh...

[Edited by SheRat]
5th April 2006 08:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot There ya go SheRat...THAT is a REAL dog right there.

Those lil' ankle nippers ain't nuthin' but a snack for dogs like Caeleigh and my Bubba(see below).

5th April 2006 09:10 PM
Riffhard
quote:
SheRat wrote:
Riff, I like your dog, but I gotta say: the pug/cav mix is freakin' CUTE. If you like yappy dogs...

On the other hand, my family just got themselfs a new Rott. I sed they should call her Liesl, but the damn micks named her Caeleigh...

[Edited by SheRat]

Good looking Rotty SheRat. As to the idea of yapping dogs. I hate them with a visceral passion. That is why I am happy to report that Patches does not bark at all except when he plays with one of his favorite toys. It's a ball that has batteries in it,and it bounces around,jiggles,and squeeks. He goes apeshit for that damn ball. However,he is not one of those anoying little ankle biting yappers. I would not own a dog like that.

Legs Puggy!

Riffy
5th April 2006 09:10 PM
the good The Jack Russell is the GREATEST dog of all time. Period! The rest are just chumps. Especially pugs.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)