ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So long and thanks for all the fish... Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd April 2006 09:52 AM
exile Hi Rocks Off
I’m in the middle of a really hard Bachelor of Pharmacy degree at the moment, with the birth of my son on Tuesday and we already have a 2 year old daughter its about time I hung up my Rocks off boots, just too busy these days......

For those who are interested I only came by this board by chance, I made a search for enmore theatre gig tickets, stumbling by total chance on this site where it was announced to go to a site to purchase, and in minutes I had dance floor tickets to a Stones theatre gig. I had no idea there was such thing as a presale or fan club. I think someone upstairs was looking after me.

Just wanted to thank a few people especially

A Huge thank you to Voodoo (legend) and Gazza (top bloke) also Mary. S (you really are a legend), Corgi and Daethgod, Egon and Pdog as well. Everyone here who took the time to send me discs and DVDs burnt in their own time and asking for nothing in return

For all those people who took time to answer my stones questions, Thank you as well.

While I thought sometimes the insider jokes here on the board can alienate people on the board and be boring to read. I enjoyed the discussions on the board a lot, even though sometimes I didn’t agree with every opinion expressed, anyway that’s the whole idea anyway to "express opinions" as long as it’s done with respect.

We all have to move on one day, keep up the great work in the Stones community.
Thanks for everything.

[Edited by exile]
[Edited by exile]
3rd April 2006 09:54 AM
FotiniD Hey Exile, why don't you reconsider? Perhaps you can come around whenever you have time, you don't have to leave!
3rd April 2006 10:00 AM
Joey

Take Care Exile
( Rocks Off Member ) ......................

3rd April 2006 10:03 AM
jb
quote:
exile wrote:
Hi Rocks Off
I’m in the middle of a really hard Bachelor of Pharmacy degree at the moment, with the birth of my son on Tuesday and we already have a 2 year old daughter its about time I hung up my Rocks off boots, just too busy these days......

For those who are interested I only came by this board by chance, I made a search for enmore theatre gig tickets, stumbling by total chance on this site where it was announced to go to a site to purchase, and in minutes I had dance floor tickets to a Stones theatre gig. I had no idea there was such thing as a presale or fan club. I think someone upstairs was looking after me.

Just wanted to thank a few people especially

A Huge thank you to Voodoo (legend) and Gazza (top bloke) also Mary. S (you really are a legend), Corgi and Daethgod, Egon and Pdog as well. Everyone here who took the time to send me discs and DVDs burnt in their own time and asking for nothing in return

For all those people who took time to answer my stones questions, Thank you as well.

While I thought sometimes the insider jokes here on the board can alienate people on the board and be boring to read. I enjoyed the discussions on the board a lot, even though sometimes I didn’t agree with every opinion expressed, anyway that’s the whole idea anyway to "express opinions" as long as it’s done with respect.

We all have to move on one day, keep up the great work in the Stones community.
Thanks for everything.

[Edited by exile]
[Edited by exile]

Glad to see your moving on......
[Edited by jb]
3rd April 2006 12:33 PM
Gazza LOL..

ah, dont leave!!!! You'll be missed...

Check in from time to time and say hi!
3rd April 2006 01:01 PM
Break The Spell Farewell, its always sad to see someone part their ways. Whatever you do in the future, hopefully you remain happy and a Stones fan. Auf weidersehen!!
3rd April 2006 01:36 PM
Nellcote Just drop in every now & then.
We all have obligations, however, we
all have the Stones!
Best of Luck...
Here's what I recall everytime I see your posts..Thanks!

www.exile.com.au/stones/
3rd April 2006 01:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
we
all have the Stones!

Damn Straight !

BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!!!
3rd April 2006 01:40 PM
jb I just love these "farewell" threads..........
3rd April 2006 01:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I just love these "farewell" threads..........

Jesus jb, we need to tell these people this isn't like the
Country Clubs, gated communties, and various other exclusive members only organizations that you and I belong to....

There are no dues or fees
3rd April 2006 02:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I just love these "farewell" threads..........

aside from the fact we probably should have been thanked in a seperate thread......I respect those who put their family needs in front of the board. There are too many board members who live in fantasyland where the stones are all that matters! Good luck in your future endeavors as you have chosen a challenging, yet rewarding path!!
3rd April 2006 02:04 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

aside from the fact we probably should have been thanked in a seperate thread......I respect those who put their family needs in front of the board. There are too many board members who live in fantasyland where the stones are all that matters! Good luck in your future endeavors as you have chosen a challenging, yet rewarding path!!

Ain't it the truth!
3rd April 2006 02:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Ain't it the truth!

thank you again for the jiggling breasts!
3rd April 2006 02:09 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thank you again for the jiggling breasts!

I was jogging last week, and someone said that to me!

3rd April 2006 02:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was jogging last week, and someone said that to me!

I went for my run this morning (sans pug as it was raining and they don't go out in the rain) and I felt a little less tug from my man boobs jiggling....I immediatly went home and fondled them.....knowing that they may be disappearing soon!!!
3rd April 2006 02:19 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Jesus jb, we need to tell these people this isn't like the
Country Clubs, gated communties, and various other exclusive members only organizations that you and I belong to....

Ain't that the truth!!!
3rd April 2006 02:20 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I immediatly went home and fondled them.....knowing that they may be disappearing soon!!!

There is a guy at my work that wears two undershirts to hide his yet they still have a distinct jiggle to them. The undershirts try and work as a bra for him.
3rd April 2006 02:21 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

3rd April 2006 02:31 PM
jb http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/31/iran.missile.ap/index.html
3rd April 2006 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/03/31/iran.missile.ap/index.html

" But state-run television described the weapon as "ballistic" -- suggesting it's of comparable range to Iran's existing ballistic rocket, which can travel 1,250 miles and reach arch-foe Israel and U.S. bases in the Middle East. "

That is a M.I.R.V. !!!!

.... very bad ( for Israel )

Why hasn't Israel acted by now ?!?!?!

Why must they WAIT ?!?!?!

Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?!

Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! .... WHY ?!?!
3rd April 2006 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

you continue to raise the bar!!!
3rd April 2006 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you continue to raise the bar!!!

Actually , I initially thought that this was going to be a thread about Paris Hilton
3rd April 2006 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Actually , I initially thought that this was going to be a thread about Paris Hilton

that is POSTING my friend....I was afraid to open the thread....fear of fish you know.
3rd April 2006 02:55 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

that is POSTING my friend....I was afraid to open the thread....fear of fish you know.

Some childhood phobias are hard to outgrow. I never got over a fear of snakes myself.
3rd April 2006 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

3rd April 2006 03:02 PM
nanatod So long and thanks for all the phish:

Setlist 8/14/04
by Carini, Coventry, VT, 6:07 PM
Set 1
Walls of the Cave ->
Runaway Jim ->
Gotta Jibboo
You Enjoy Myself* ->
Sample in a Jar
Axilla
Poor Heart
Run Like an Antelope**
Fire

Set 2
AC/DC Bag ->
46 Days ->
Halley's Comet ->
Ya Mar***
[Trey speech]
David Bowie
Character Zero

Set 3Twist ->
The Wedge
Stash ->
Free
[band waves; Trey speech]
Guyute
Drowned ->
jam ->
Friday
Encore
Harry Hood****
Notes
*Trey gives away the trampolines to the crowd.
**Guest appearance by Tom Marshall.
***Bass solo with interactive clapping.
****Trey and Mike move closer to the audience and play on the rocks in front of the stage.

[Edited by nanatod]
3rd April 2006 03:13 PM
Saint Sway why do so many Phish songs just have one word titles?
3rd April 2006 03:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
why do so many Phish songs just have one word titles?

Too stoned to finish the original song title they had in mind.
3rd April 2006 03:55 PM
glencar Goodbye, Exile & good luck in pharmacy school.
3rd April 2006 03:57 PM
pdog I should've been a pharmacist! I paid retail for my dope, I could've got it wholesale, what was I thinking?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)