ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh JB...my Birthday is next month.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd April 2006 07:46 AM
LadyJane Howe about one of these for your good pal LJ???

Pretty please

LJ.
3rd April 2006 09:06 AM
Joey
Happy Happy Birthday !

..SS! "
[Edited by Joey]
3rd April 2006 09:08 AM
Break The Spell Happy early birthday to LJ. Hope its a good year for ya!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
3rd April 2006 10:07 AM
LadyJane thanks but at my age...let's not rush the celebration!!

LJ.
3rd April 2006 10:09 AM
jb Happy Birthday LJ!!!! I believe the Stones had a sponsorship deal with Mercedes for that hideous R430 SUV (also comes in a 500). From that picture, I cannot tell what model it is, but the black leather and tounge is very cool. I am buying, as I stated last year, a Masserati Quatroporte. I am sick of the Benz and in particular, the service I receive. I have a lot of confidence in you, and I am sure that with hard work, you too shall be able to buy the car of your choice. I strongly reccommend not attending any more shows, and saving your money. Off course, this would require you to abandon the ill -advised Amsterdam Summitt(both shows still remain unbeleivably wide open), and starting an account for the car. May you have a wonderful birthday, and may our Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ of Nazareth, guide you and fulfill your life with happiness and love.

[Edited by jb]
3rd April 2006 10:25 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think the whole thing is tacky, apart from the tongues on the headrests
3rd April 2006 10:44 AM
LadyJane IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Birthday is May 23rd.

Now buy me that damned car.

LJ.
3rd April 2006 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Birthday is May 23rd.

LJ.

Happy Happy Birthday Lady Jane !!!!!!!

3rd April 2006 11:22 AM
gypsy LJ, they're men...they can't take hints whether or not they are subtle or obvious.

jb, I have some better photos of that car, that also include the Stones signing it. I'm not sure of the type of Mercedes it is, but I can check.
3rd April 2006 11:27 AM
voodoopug Happy pre birthday!

Our official recommendation for AMsterdam SUmmit:

best of luck with the Mercedes. We just bought a car last month and after looking at the ML500, but I could not justify spending over 39K for a car that will only recieve 4,000 miles per year. We ended up cutting a check for the Mitsubishe Endeavor. When we decided not to do any shows on the Euro tour, we were able to allocate funds for the car...great trade off for us! We shall now travel to a couple Pearl Jam Shows, and await word on a potential fall mini tour!
3rd April 2006 11:41 AM
nanatod "We shall now travel to a couple Pearl Jam Shows"

Voodoopug, do you mean from (847) to the United Center?
3rd April 2006 11:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
nanatod wrote:
"We shall now travel to a couple Pearl Jam Shows"

Voodoopug, do you mean from (847) to the United Center?

NO! From (630)....actually, we are doing Cleveland and depending on what is announced for leg 2, I would like to do Indy, Champaign, and Milwaukee
3rd April 2006 11:46 AM
jb As a family man, my primary responsibilitiues are to ensure the future financial well being of my loved ones. Thus, I am unable to purchase a 45-55k(depending on options) car for anyone as this would be inappropriate. Nonetheless, with hard work, determination, and persistence, dreams can come true for all of us. Good luck to all of you in all of your life's endeavors, and rememeber, material possesions alone, will not create happiness. On the other hand, if I could get some dirty pictures of Eva Longoria, it would satisfy me temporarily.
[Edited by jb]
3rd April 2006 11:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
As a family man, my primary responsibilitiues ae to ensure the future financialwell being of my loved ones. Thus, I am unable to purchase a 45-55k(depending on options)for anyone as this would be inappropriate. Nonetheless, with hard work, determination, and persistence, dreams can come true for all of us. Good luck to all of you in all of life's endeavors, and rememeber, material possesions alone, will not creat happiness. On the other hand, if I could get some dirty pictures of Eva Longoria, it would satisfy me temporarily.

joey is the master of dirty pictures!
3rd April 2006 11:55 AM
Joey " On the other hand, if I could get some dirty pictures of Eva Longoria, it would satisfy me temporarily. "

|
|
|
V

http://internetdump.com/users/gianna/

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

[ Edited by Steelie ]

[Edited by Joey]
3rd April 2006 12:03 PM
nanatod
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

NO! From (630)....actually, we are doing Cleveland and depending on what is announced for leg 2, I would like to do Indy, Champaign, and Milwaukee

Voodoopug, my last post was just a joke. You can skip the opener, My Morning Jacket, as they apparently are the only announced act on pollstar for the free XRT Fourth of July show.

3rd April 2006 12:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Voodoopug, my last post was just a joke. You can skip the opener, My Morning Jacket, as they apparently are the only announced act on pollstar for the free XRT Fourth of July show.

I know...i was just joking back about actually living in the 630 code...I will pick up my ten club tickets and then not enter until well after My Morning Jacket..i made the mistake of listening to Sleater Kinney last tour...wont do that again.
3rd April 2006 03:17 PM
jb Pug has been humiliate once again..........
3rd April 2006 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug has been humiliate once again..........

you have been under heavy attack at Shidoobee...they no longer respect you over there...If you send a fruit basket, I will assist you, you are clearly no longer capable of defending yourself as they are mopping the floor with you over there.
3rd April 2006 03:27 PM
jb To even suggest that is pure follie...without me, there is no reason for people to even show up....I alone create the type of excitement and controversy that these boards need to survive. People like you would not even be known had I not taken youunder my wings. Joey and I can make and break careers with one post....................
3rd April 2006 03:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
To even suggest that is pure follie...without me, there is no reason for people to even show up....I alone create the type of excitement and controversy that these boards need to survive. People like you would not even be known had I not taken youunder my wings. Joey and I can make and break careers with one post....................

Sadly, your career at Shidoobee is being broken as we speak...folks truly hate you. you are known as "Lawyer Asshole" and it is unfortunate....I know you better than that.
3rd April 2006 03:33 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, your career at Shidoobee is being broken as we speak...folks truly hate you. you are known as "Lawyer Asshole" and it is unfortunate....I know you better than that.

To call a lawyer is ass-hole is the greatest compliment we can have bestowed upon us......
3rd April 2006 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
To even suggest that is pure follie...without me, there is no reason for people to even show up....I alone create the type of excitement and controversy that these boards need to survive. People like you would not even be known had I not taken youunder my wings. Joey and I can make and break careers with one post....................

Pug , You and myself are excellent writers ( see : Pete Townshend , Rick Davies , Mick & Keith ) ....

.... Indeed , we have been given a 'gift ' .
3rd April 2006 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Pug , You and myself are excellent writers ( see : Pete Townshend , Rick Davies , Mick & Keith ) ....

We (Joey and me) know how to cativate, and at times, hynotoze people with our posts.
3rd April 2006 03:39 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Birthday is May 23rd.

LJ.

Are you serious? I know about 10 people who share that birthdate?
3rd April 2006 03:40 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

We (Joey and me) know how to cativate, and at times, hynotoze people with our posts.

Yes, I'm often "cativated" by your posts. Joey's posts always make me kind of stinky.
3rd April 2006 03:41 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

To call a lawyer is ass-hole is the greatest compliment we can have bestowed upon us......

I haven't seen this stuff at shidddddooobbbbbbeeee. I can't believe Old KR(Keiths' Biggest Resource On The Net) let's this go on.
3rd April 2006 03:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

you, unlike our flank pained friend, see the real deal. You were smart enough to not leave Nebraska for the tour and were rewarded with a finger light!

Some, who shall remain nameless, were shut out of the lounge in Atlanta until supervisors were called. No Finger light offered.
3rd April 2006 03:44 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you, unlike our flank pained friend, see the real deal. You were smart enough to not leave Nebraska for the tour and were rewarded with a finger light!

Some, who shall remain nameless, were shut out of the lounge in Atlanta until supervisors were called. No Finger light offered.

The finger light isn't much of an honor. I see bad kids with 'em all the time.
3rd April 2006 03:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

I haven't seen this stuff at shidddddooobbbbbbeeee. I can't believe Old KR(Keiths' Biggest Resource On The Net) let's this go on.

it typically gets deleted by my good friend oldkr (TLKROTN) but those "in the know" see them before they are deleted.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)