ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Arriving in Sydney
Stephane L'hostis/GI - Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie yuppies in Sydney Return to archive
2nd April 2006 07:40 PM
Daethgod found this 'offer' on ticketek site ..
what happened to a few beers and cones ?

The Rolling Stones VIP Arena picnic hamper offer

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The Hampers are available for patrons who've puchased a ticket to the Arena and Grandstand seating.

HAMPER COLLECTION POINT:
Please collect your hamper at GATE G on the night of the concert.

In a chilled backpack, the hamper is designed for 2 people and includes:
- An Antipasto selection of cured meats, dolmades, fetta cheese, stuffed peppers and cornichons;
- A box selection of Australian cheese, crackers, dried fruit and nuts;
- Tandoori spiced Chicken fillets with iceberg lettuce, mango chutney, cucumber riata wrapped in a soft floured tortilla;
- Mini chocolate profiteroles with coffee cream and chocolate sauce;
- Individual Truffle latte chocolates and
- Mt Franklin still water

Catering facilities will be limited on the night and the offer closes on 31 March 2006, don't miss out!

1 Hamper Coupon $111.00

3rd April 2006 07:39 AM
Break The Spell The people that buy into that are the same who just go for the warhorses and ask people next to them during "Sweet Virginia" if its a new song becuase their unfamiliar with it. I guess its the same around the world!!
3rd April 2006 09:21 AM
corgi37 Ah, ya gotta laugh. They cant last 2 hours without eating? Shit, i'm going 2 hours without a smoke!
3rd April 2006 09:25 AM
Break The Spell True, good to laugh at, but when I think of a rock concert, somehow dried fruit and truffle latte chocolates don't come to mind.
4th April 2006 02:37 PM
jb Funny!!!
4th April 2006 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Ah, ya gotta laugh. They cant last 2 hours without eating? Shit, i'm going 2 hours without a smoke!

Corgi is Truly ..... THE KING !!!!!!!!

" King Corgi Ronnie ! "

Joey
4th April 2006 03:06 PM
glencar Is that dlomade stuff really food? I think I could last a whole lot longer than 2 hours without eating that stuff!
4th April 2006 03:08 PM
Joey " I think I could last a whole lot longer than 2 hours "

4th April 2006 03:10 PM
glencar What a wanker, mate!
5th April 2006 05:51 AM
corgi37 Sadly, a great many Australians are wankers now. Dont forget, Sydney has a massive and influential gay population. Not that i think many gays would be into the Stones.

Well, maybe a few Bears and Twinks here and there.
5th April 2006 06:18 AM
Casey_WGDJ
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Sadly, a great many Australians are wankers now. Dont forget, Sydney has a massive and influential gay population. Not that i think many gays would be into the Stones.

Well, maybe a few Bears and Twinks here and there.

I still can't believe everybody was telling me to sit down when I saw the Who in 2004. It was amazing, honestly. It was a freakin' AWESOME show. I had to move to rows back to where someone was willing to let us stand and move about. (I think she was a reporter; she didn't seem that into the show but loved the fact that we were. The next day, the article mentioned teenagers "dancing in the aisles.." Hmmm ;-))

Anyway, if anyone is sitting down during the Stones, whoa... But sadly, Melbourne crowds are a lot like that, I've found.
5th April 2006 06:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Losers. So un rock'n roll
5th April 2006 06:34 AM
corgi37 Aint no one gonna be sitting down and munching fucking chocolate truffles where Daeth and i are. Its purely "The Animal Pit". We are so close, i'd be suprised if Keef doesnt ask us to hold his drink bottle and smokes.
5th April 2006 06:46 AM
Break The Spell Yes, I've found often times it depends where you sit. Some shows the crowd is great, everyone's up, shouting along the lyrics, really getting into it. I always seem to end up in the section where people would rather snooze or blab on the cell phone than see the show. These chocolate truffles and cheese wedges would be perfect for them!!
5th April 2006 08:08 PM
corgi37 T-minus 5 days.
The time is a nearing
"No tour?" i aint fearing
My eyes will be tearing
The heat will be searing
After the show, i will be beering
5th April 2006 09:48 PM
pdog Oz' has it's final humiliation before the opening chords are struck!
Then all will be right in the land down under...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)