ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tour QQQ...ABB promotion? Return to archive
5th April 2007 01:39 PM
Paranoid_Android This tour was announced in May 2005...2 years ago (22 months for you OCDers. roughly 5 legs of the world tour w/ repeats in the US...now we have repeats in the EU along w/ make-up dates for some cities.

I think anyone who would purchase ABB has already done so...I dont do the sales chart thing, so I dont know how it is currently doing...

My questions are: (plz comment if you know the answers...but opinions are ALWAYS welcome)

1) Are they planning on releasing any new material? Even a song or 3...ala LICKS?

2) Are the planning on releasing any ABB songs as radio/buyable singles?

3) They are (all but 2 dates) Stadium shows so there's no hope of a "no security" type of show...will it be the same format (8ish tunes on A...a cover song...2 Keefers...3-4 B stage...the same ending we forever?

4) Have they worn out their welcome for the time being? Will this tour sell well/sell out/are they bringing along the drapery?
5th April 2007 01:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have no clue whatsoever.
5th April 2007 01:42 PM
Paranoid_Android I forgot to say...plz feel free to say if you have no clue what-so-ever.
5th April 2007 01:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
I forgot to say...plz feel free to say if you have no clue what-so-ever.

I have no clue whatsoever.
5th April 2007 01:44 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I have no clue whatsoever.

Noted...thank you.
5th April 2007 01:49 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:

Noted...thank you.

You are more than welcome.
5th April 2007 01:52 PM
glencar
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
This tour was announced in May 2005...2 years ago (22 months for you OCDers. roughly 5 legs of the world tour w/ repeats in the US...now we have repeats in the EU along w/ make-up dates for some cities.

I think anyone who would purchase ABB has already done so...I dont do the sales chart thing, so I dont know how it is currently doing...

My questions are: (plz comment if you know the answers...but opinions are ALWAYS welcome)

1) Are they planning on releasing any new material? Even a song or 3...ala LICKS? NO.

2) Are the planning on releasing any ABB songs as radio/buyable singles? No.

3) They are (all but 2 dates) Stadium shows so there's no hope of a "no security" type of show...will it be the same format (8ish tunes on A...a cover song...2 Keefers...3-4 B stage...the same ending we forever? MOST LIKELY...

4) Have they worn out their welcome for the time being? Will this tour sell well/sell out/are they bringing along the drapery? THEY HAVE SOLD OUT MANY OF THE SHOWS SO FAR BUT TARP IS ON STANDBY.

5th April 2007 02:07 PM
Paranoid_Android Thx Glen...I am glad the sales are doing well...wish they would release a new single or two...would be good to hear more ABB songs live...even the first singles will be new to many concert-goers.

Thx again for response!
5th April 2007 02:09 PM
glencar You're welcome. I hope to see a show or two & I agree with you about the need to perform some of the other songs from ABB.
5th April 2007 02:19 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Glenny, I need a drink.
5th April 2007 02:30 PM
glencar I have some gin for ye!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)