ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blind Faith Reunion? Return to archive
4th April 2007 06:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Blind Faith To Be Rewarded With Blind Faith Reunion?
earvolution.com

Claiming that he invited Steve Winwood to play at his second Crossroads Festival in Illinois because he has "unfinished business" with his one time band mate, Eric Clapton has stoked the rumor mill with hopes of a Blind Faith reunion. A true reformation will be impossible as bassist Ric Grech died in 1990, but should Ginger Baker appear, Clapton will have been instrumental in reforming yet another supergroup from the Sixties with Cream having played a series of shows in the fall of 2005.

Blind Faith's brief but memorable career began at a free concert in London in 1969; their entire catalog consisted of one self-titled album containing the classic rock staple "Can't Find My Way Home."
4th April 2007 10:37 PM
mojoman i so excited i'm typing this without hands!
5th April 2007 04:38 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Blind Faith To Be Rewarded With Blind Faith Reunion?
earvolution.com

Claiming that he invited Steve Winwood to play at his second Crossroads Festival in Illinois because he has "unfinished business" with his one time band mate, Eric Clapton has stoked the rumor mill with hopes of a Blind Faith reunion. A true reformation will be impossible as bassist Ric Grech died in 1990, but should Ginger Baker appear, Clapton will have been instrumental in reforming yet another supergroup from the Sixties with Cream having played a series of shows in the fall of 2005.

Blind Faith's brief but memorable career began at a free concert in London in 1969; their entire catalog consisted of one self-titled album containing the classic rock staple "Can't Find My Way Home."

I'm in!

Saw Winwood here in St. Pete last year (or the year before), he was awesome, but probably deserves a bigger stage.
5th April 2007 09:04 AM
gimmekeef I'm holding out for Beck/Bogart/Appice....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)