ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Donyale Luna (ssc) Return to archive
4th April 2007 03:46 AM
gypsy Check out my site dedicated to this wonderful woman.
There's also a Rock & Roll Circus page with pics of her and Brian.

http://donyaleluna.tripod.com/

Donyale Luna, 1968

-Helmut Newton
4th April 2007 03:48 AM
pdog Tampa Bay Stone is gonna love this...
4th April 2007 05:58 AM
Zack Ah, the lovely Luna.

Two questions:

1. Did she have any connection to the Stones besides the Circus and 2. (possibly relating to 1.) Did she have an affair with Brian? Or maybe a tryst backstage between Jethro Tull and the Who?
4th April 2007 11:30 AM
gypsy
quote:
Zack wrote:
Ah, the lovely Luna.

Two questions:

1. Did she have any connection to the Stones besides the Circus and 2. (possibly relating to 1.) Did she have an affair with Brian? Or maybe a tryst backstage between Jethro Tull and the Who?

Anita brought Donyale into the Stones fold. They knew one another from the early to mid-60's through The Living Theatre, Andy Warhol, and modeling throughout Europe.

As for whom she had trysts with, I've got no idea. Although she and Brian look a bit "chummy" in those candid photos from Circus.
4th April 2007 11:47 AM
glencar She was hot. Is she still alive?
4th April 2007 12:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
She was hot. Is she still alive?

No. She died of an accidental pill overdose in Rome in 1979. I've also heard it was a heroin overdose.
Either way, she overdosed.
4th April 2007 12:51 PM
Philip The site is great Gypsy! Further additions will be on their way tomorrow!

Btw, if you search through pathe news archive site, there is footage of Donyale stripping in Hyde Park circa 1967.
4th April 2007 02:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
Philip wrote:
The site is great Gypsy! Further additions will be on their way tomorrow!

Btw, if you search through pathe news archive site, there is footage of Donyale stripping in Hyde Park circa 1967.

Thank you, Philip! You're awesome

I had no idea about that Donyale footage - thanks for the info!

4th April 2007 02:03 PM
jb Thanks Gypsy....I would love to have banged this hotty....did I mention to you that I was standing right next to Tara Conners at Wrestltlemani23 and she was extremely sexy!!!!
4th April 2007 02:56 PM
Philip
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you, Philip! You're awesome

I had no idea about that Donyale footage - thanks for the info!

Actually I'm not so sure it is Donyale now, but I read somewhere that it was... watcha think!?

Here's the preview pics: Go to the 3rd page, and there's two other pics later on as well.

http://www.britishpathe.com/thumbnails.php?id=3445&searchword=girl%20bikini&searchword=girl%20bikini

Nice footage all the same, part of it is inside the infamous Speakeasy club.

[Edited by Philip]
4th April 2007 03:17 PM
GotToRollMe Nice site, Gypsy! She really was a rare beauty.

4th April 2007 03:24 PM
jb Can I get a quicky pic of Eva?
4th April 2007 03:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Can I get a quicky pic of Eva?

Have at it.

LJ.
4th April 2007 04:06 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Nice site, Gypsy! She really was a rare beauty.

So am I!
4th April 2007 04:12 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Have at it.

LJ.

She may very well be the sexiest woman alive at this time...
4th April 2007 05:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Gypsy....I would love to have banged this hotty....did I mention to you that I was standing right next to Tara Conners at Wrestltlemani23 and she was extremely sexy!!!!

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but I just so happened to be walking past my TV just as one of the national news channels was showing clips from Wrestlemania. I stopped dead in my tracks...and tried in vain to look for you with no success. The thought of you amongst the dub-t made me snicker to myself.
4th April 2007 06:48 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
Tampa Bay Stone is gonna love this...

I checked it out the other day. VERY Nice!!
5th April 2007 01:49 PM
StonesChick
quote:
jb wrote:

She may very well be the sexiest woman alive at this time...

I'm assuming you've seen her new ads for Bebe Sport...the ones where she's in her workout clothes with high heels..she looks great!
5th April 2007 01:58 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Gypsy....I would love to have banged this hotty....did I mention to you that I was standing right next to Tara Conners at Wrestltlemani23 and she was extremely sexy!!!!

Was Tara snorting Coke?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)