ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STONES DVD ADVICE Return to archive
4th April 2007 02:02 AM
JAK A guy by the name of Andreas' has a web site promoting the sale of 25 Stones concert dvd's for $200.00. This may be a lot of money, but when you consider what you are receiving its pretty cheap. The web site is www.rollingstones.cwc.net/stones.htm. I am willing to buy unless someone tells me the quality sucks. Any info would be great.
4th April 2007 03:27 AM
Throwaway I can't get the website to load but you can d/l non-official releases for free and burn your own DVDs for much cheaper, and it doesn't take too much time. Check the bittorrent thread stickied on this forum.
4th April 2007 03:47 AM
pdog
quote:
JAK wrote:
A guy by the name of Andreas' has a web site promoting the sale of 25 Stones concert dvd's for $200.00. This may be a lot of money, but when you consider what you are receiving its pretty cheap. The web site is www.rollingstones.cwc.net/stones.htm. I am willing to buy unless someone tells me the quality sucks. Any info would be great.

Wat's listed, I can't access the site either... If it's bootlegs, I'd be careful, and like was just said, you can get this stuff for free.... The cost of blanks, almost free.
4th April 2007 09:53 AM
voodoopug never buy bootlegs.
4th April 2007 11:26 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
never buy bootlegs.

Ahhhhh.....might disagree there a tad pug....Normally I wouldnt support this either but I have some amazing quality sets in packaging I could not have duplicated myself...Like the 5 disc set by Pignose of the Some Girls sessions....paid $65 and I treasure it......But torrents have put many of these guys outta business....
4th April 2007 07:33 PM
fireontheplatter even if the quality sucks...that many dvds for that price is a good deal...at least to me it is.

i have seen this offer too.
4th April 2007 07:34 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
even if the quality sucks...that many dvds for that price is a good deal...at least to me it is.

i have seen this offer too.

Fire...the quality is very good..well worth it....imho
4th April 2007 07:54 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Fire...the quality is very good..well worth it....imho

and that answers that persons question.

hell fuck yeah go for it then.....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)