ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Springsteen Live CD & DVD "Live in Dublin" released June 4th (NSC) Return to archive
3rd April 2007 02:18 PM
Gazza A double CD and live DVD of Bruce and the Seeger Sessions Band's superb three night stand in Dublin on November 17,18 and 19 will be released on June 4th (June 5th in the US)

The official CBS press release :
Bruce Springsteen With The Sessions Band Live In Dublin To Be Released On June 5

Bruce Springsteen With The Sessions Band Live in Dublin will be available on-line and in stores on June 5. The release will consist of: a concert DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and separate two-CD set. The songs and videos are drawn from the band's performances in Dublin, Ireland at The Point in November of 2006.

Songs include fan favorites from 'The Seeger Sessions,' radical interpretations from the Springsteen songbook and rare songs appearing for the first time on any Springsteen release.

The tracklist is as follows:

1. Atlantic City
2. Old Dan Tucker
3. Eyes on the Prize
4. Jesse James
5. Further on Up the Road
6. O Mary Don't You Weep
7. Erie Canal
8. If I Should Fall Behind
9. My Oklahoma Home
10. Highway Patrolman
11. Mrs. McGrath
12. How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?
13. Jacob's Ladder
14. Long Time Comin'
15. Open All Night
16. Pay Me My Money Down
17. Growin' Up
18. When the Saints Go Marching In
19. This Little Light of Mine
20. American Land
21. Blinded By the Light

"Bonus Tracks"
22. Love of the Common People
23. We Shall Overcome

The performances come from all 3 of the Dublin shows on November 17, 18 and 19 2006. Love of The Common People presumably comes from a different European show as it wasnt played in Dublin.

The DVD was edited by Emmy- and Grammy-winner Thom Zimny, with audio mixed by Bob Clearmountain (including 5.1 surround) and mastered by Bob Ludwig.
3rd April 2007 02:36 PM
Saint Sway
3rd April 2007 02:37 PM
Saint Sway
3rd April 2007 02:40 PM
Saint Sway
3rd April 2007 02:40 PM
Saint Sway for Gazza!!!

3rd April 2007 02:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
for Gazza!!!

You are leaving the board!!!
3rd April 2007 04:07 PM
pdog I'll buy that.... Being from Atlantic City, I'm moved everytime I hear that song... After all these years...
3rd April 2007 04:14 PM
Mel Belli Sway, you've discovered another wonderful subculture!
3rd April 2007 06:42 PM
fireontheplatter bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce
when a hundred thousand people are screaming this it kind of sounds like.....boooooooooooooooooo

i have always like this guy.....very true. i like the ghost of tom joad.... cd....
nebraska is good too. not really a girls kind of deal tho. neither one of these ones are....

i think
3rd April 2007 07:11 PM
Gazza These shows were absolutely superb. I was at all three nights and each night was even more brilliant than the one before. Cant wait to see and hear this release.
3rd April 2007 07:14 PM
GotToRollMe Maybe we'll catch a glimpse of ya in the audience, Gazza.
3rd April 2007 11:18 PM
glencar I wish it included more of his own stuff & less of that Pete S stuff.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)