ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pinetop Perkins/Hubert Sumlin! Return to archive
3rd April 2007 12:26 PM
Martha TONIGHT! The gig is at the Ogden Theater in Denver. Kenny Wayne Shepherd is touring with these legends and luckily they are stopping here tonight. Pinetop is leaving the tour on the 7th so we are getting the show just in time. Buddy Flett and Bryan Lee are also in the line-up. I haven't been able to find a set-list for this show. If anyone knows where to find the set and can post one I'd surely appreciate it.

Nellcote it is YOU who sends me off on the blues journey tonight!!!!

;-)
3rd April 2007 02:42 PM
gimmekeef Martha and anyone else who can go...Run....you'll love these guys and its living history....Hope you have a blast wish I was there......
3rd April 2007 06:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot They were just here last week....when I was in Philly at the Fu Manchu show. I saw Hubert at the Billtown Bluesfest a couple of years ago. He wasn't feelin' well, and didn't do a whole lot with the guitar...but it was great to see him anyhow.

Have fun babe...take some pics.
3rd April 2007 06:44 PM
fireontheplatter i would looooooooove to see this show.

3rd April 2007 11:05 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Martha wrote:
TONIGHT! The gig is at the Ogden Theater in Denver. Kenny Wayne Shepherd is touring with these legends and luckily they are stopping here tonight. Pinetop is leaving the tour on the 7th so we are getting the show just in time. Buddy Flett and Bryan Lee are also in the line-up. I haven't been able to find a set-list for this show. If anyone knows where to find the set and can post one I'd surely appreciate it.

Nellcote it is YOU who sends me off on the blues journey tonight!!!!

;-)

I saw Pinetop the night before the Austin gig last year. What a privelege. I was in awe with jaw dropped the whole time he was on stage.
After his set, he talked and signed autographs for everyone who approached him. He did get quite tired after this but for a 93 year old he was great.

Rick
4th April 2007 11:07 AM
Martha I am so bummed....was ready and set to rock then a migraine from hell hit me and knocked me flat. I didn't get to go afterall. Must get that DVD KWS put together....anyone have it yet?

Gawd, I can't even keep up with a 94 year old! LOL
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)