ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 9 Return to archive
3rd April 2007 03:45 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
He and Mick are talking about something or other, look at the
way Mick is pointing at Brian. Notice on the lounge between
them is what looks like that same coat he has on in one of
the recent pictures posted here, the red and black striped
whatever. Mick and Brian seem engrossed in an intense
conversation and look at the way Mick is laying on the
chaise lounge, it just is interesting to try to maybe
figure out what the conversation may be about.

Those two young girls behind them seem very interested in
them, as they probably recognize them. From what I can
remember this picture was taken in New Jersey unless the
info was wrong.

LOVE TO S&K!!

Anything else you notice about the picture Sophia? It gets
more interesting the more I look at it.

its very interesting what you see in the picture, linda.
in my opinion they dont talk that serious... it looks more like mick is pointing somewhere else than at brian...and brian is not really looking in micks direction, i think. hes looking somewhere else...behind mick (because mick is lying pretty much down and brian more up and also is brians head up much more...he would have a different head-position if he was looking into micks face). i have the feeling that they talk about something in the area where they are there.
and to me it looks like as if the girls sit there by intention. they definitely havent been sitting there before. and it almost looks like as if the girls are kinda involved...but you never know, groupies can be very scary and would just involve themself into something where theyre not meant to be..even if the artists themself ignore them obviously or treat them bad. thats what my experiences are.
the next thing that comes to my mind: you mentioned the black/red striped thingy there...i have the feeling its more a fluke that it looks like the one coat of brian...i bet its an towel...it must be pretty hot there so i dont think it would make sense to bring an coat and not the rest of his stuff...but maybe it is the coat and the rest of his clothings are under it!?!?
also the one girl has a cup in her hand and is drinking...and if i see it right then there is a bar/café behind the windows or something...so it must be going on alot there.

so interesting to share thoughts about long-ago-pictures. especially for someone like me that hasnt been in this era and to discuss with someone who has been there.
i want more pics!!

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
3rd April 2007 04:09 AM
Sophia Graves
3rd April 2007 08:29 AM
Philip Oh, this will get confusing, there's already a Brian part 9!?

:-()
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)