ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HEAVEN AND HELL To Guest On XM's 'Eddie Trunk Live' Today - Apr. 2, 2007 Return to archive
2nd April 2007 09:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels HEAVEN AND HELL — the band featuring BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ronnie James Dio, and drummer Vinny Appice (BLACK SABBATH, DIO) — will be the featured guests on "Eddie Trunk Live" on XM Satellite Radio today (Monday, April 2) between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. EST on channel 41. Call in and talk to the band, live, commercial free and uncensored nationwide.

For more information, click here.
http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelguide.xmc?ch=41

HEAVEN AND HELL made its U.S. live debut Friday night (March 30) at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The entire show — which featured no opening acts — was filmed/recorded for an upcoming DVD and CD, to be released before the end of the year via Rhino. Check out pictures from the concert at Wire Image.

As previously reported, HEAVEN AND HELL will be the featured guests on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" airing Wednesday, April 11. The live show begins at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you, check out www.rocklineradio.com.

Iommi, Butler, Dio, and Appice will be signing copies of the new BLACK SABBATH CD, "The Dio Years", on Tuesday, April 3 between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. at Best Buy (44th & 5th Avenue) in New York City. Contact the store for further details: (212) 808-0309.

Several full-length video clips of HEAVEN AND HELL performing on March 13 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada have been posted online at YouTube.com. Check them out at this location.

HEAVEN AND HELL's U.S. trek with support from MEGADETH and MACHINE HEAD will launch April 22 in Phoenix, Arizona.
2nd April 2007 01:14 PM
Saint Sway thanks for the warning!!
2nd April 2007 01:25 PM
Dear Doctor I was at the show on friday in nyc, it was not as good as I expected. Too many slow drawn out sludge metal songs for me. Band sounded good, Dio's voice was very good; but I was somewhat disappointed overall.
Wanted to hear more faster songs like TV Crimes which they did not play.
2nd April 2007 01:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
I was at the show on friday in nyc

quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:

2nd April 2007 02:46 PM
Dan
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
I was at the show on friday in nyc, it was not as good as I expected. Too many slow drawn out sludge metal songs for me. Band sounded good, Dio's voice was very good; but I was somewhat disappointed overall.

More Dehumanizer stuff should be played.

Also you got ripped off, the same set the other cities got but without Megadeth opening.
2nd April 2007 03:17 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

fat jack black?
2nd April 2007 03:18 PM
Saint Sway was the smoke show up to par?

the castle backdrop always looks more medieval when the smoke machines are working properly
2nd April 2007 03:20 PM
glencar Wow, even if you paid me $200 you couldn't get me to listen to this shit on the radio, much less go to an actual concert of it. WOW.
2nd April 2007 03:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
I was at the show on friday in nyc, it was not as good as I expected. Too many slow drawn out sludge metal songs for me. Band sounded good, Dio's voice was very good; but I was somewhat disappointed overall.

did sticky put in an appearance?
2nd April 2007 03:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:

More Dehumanizer stuff should be played.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)