ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ticket Slane Castle for sale Return to archive
31st March 2007 04:35 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Due to circumstances, I cannot make it to Slane. My ticket is for sale (face value, adding fees and mail costs). GOLDA ticket.
PM me if interested.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
31st March 2007 05:08 PM
pdog that sucks, sorry to hear you can't go...
31st March 2007 05:32 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
that sucks, sorry to hear you can't go...

Aw shit. Same here SSC.
1st April 2007 02:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Anybody?
1st April 2007 02:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Anybody?

i wish i could......sounds like a good seat.

a grand and a bit for 2 hours is a tad to rich for my blood.

god bless the stones.......
1st April 2007 09:15 PM
glencar Aw, it's the chance of a lifetime! GO FOR IT
1st April 2007 10:00 PM
GotToRollMe I am SO tempted to do this, but I've gotta be sensible just this once. Between the airfare, hotel and ticket, I'd be living in a refrigerator box by the side of the FDR Drive by September...

Shit!

Anyway, good luck, SSC. Try posting this on Shidoobee and IORR as well...there's bound to be SOMEONE who'll be more than happy to grab it.

1st April 2007 10:03 PM
glencar
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I am SO tempted to do this, but I've gotta be sensible just this once. Between the airfare, hotel and ticket, I'd be living in a refrigerator box by the side of the FDR Drive by September...

Shit!

Anyway, good luck, SSC. Try posting this on Shidoobee and IORR as well...there's bound to be SOMEONE who'll be more than happy to grab it.

Airfare is currently about $700 & that includes taxes. Hotels will be about $100(US) per night, maybe less if you go the B&B route. You would have such a great time there. If you want to go, I'll be your guide, if you need one. I'll even treat you to some nice Irish food...
1st April 2007 10:16 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Airfare is currently about $700 & that includes taxes. Hotels will be about $100(US) per night, maybe less if you go the B&B route. You would have such a great time there. If you want to go, I'll be your guide, if you need one. I'll even treat you to some nice Irish food...

Yer makin' it hard to resist, Glenny! I've got a lot of stuff happening right now though, so I couldn't possibly commit. If I DO end up going though, I shall hold you to your kind offer.
3rd April 2007 09:16 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ticket is sold!
3rd April 2007 12:11 PM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Airfare is currently about $700 & that includes taxes.

where the hell do you book????
i just paid eur 1100 for france-toronto-usa-france
3rd April 2007 12:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:

If you don't stop with this temptation, you are gonna have to become our PIMP in order for us to pay our way!!!

LJ.
3rd April 2007 05:18 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

If you don't stop with this temptation, you are gonna have to become our PIMP in order for us to pay our way!!!

LJ.

Glencar: You girls have a place to stay?
LJ & GTRM: Nooo...
Glencar: Have any money?
LJ & GTRM: Well, nooo...
Glencar: I'll bet ya wanna see the Stones, don't ya?
LJ & GTRM: Yeah!
Glencar: Hop in, ladies, I'll fix ya right up!
LJ & GTRM: Woohoo!

Little did they know where this innocent exchange would lead them...

LMAO!
3rd April 2007 11:23 PM
glencar
quote:
egon wrote:

where the hell do you book????
i just paid eur 1100 for france-toronto-usa-france

aerlingus.com!
3rd April 2007 11:24 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

I know Ireland as well as I know NYC. If you wanna have a fucking great time (!!), come with me. You belong there!
3rd April 2007 11:25 PM
glencar
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Glencar: You girls have a place to stay?
LJ & GTRM: Nooo...
Glencar: Have any money?
LJ & GTRM: Well, nooo...
Glencar: I'll bet ya wanna see the Stones, don't ya?
LJ & GTRM: Yeah!
Glencar: Hop in, ladies, I'll fix ya right up!
LJ & GTRM: Woohoo!

Little did they know where this innocent exchange would lead them...

LMAO!

LOL I have waaaaaay too much respect for you lovlies. Besides, I could always pimp out Joey...

And see above^^^ You & LJ would love the Ould Sod.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)