ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: D-Stone 81/82 2DVD B&P Return to archive
April 4th, 2005 05:39 PM
MRD8 I've decided to B&P a few copies of the excellent new Stones bootleg from the D-Stone label, 81/82...disc one contains tracks from Philly, Buffalo, Dallas, NYC, Pontiac and Phoenix filmed by local news film crews. Disc two features the standard Wembley '82 songs with the addition of Under My Thumb and an interview for Japanese TV by Bill Wyman. The quality varies from show to show naturally but overall I'd rate this one a MUST have for serious Stones collectors! Send six blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...email me privately at [email protected] for details.
April 4th, 2005 05:45 PM
glencar Set list pelase! Those news crews have a tendency to all show Brown Sugar.
April 4th, 2005 08:45 PM
Madafaka E-mail just sent!
April 4th, 2005 08:48 PM
glimmertwin50 This is a great 2 dvd set. The first 30 minutes of the September 25 Philadelphia show is worth having. The other footage from Buffalo, Dallas, New York is interesting but is mainly the first three songs (filmed by the news crew). The Detroit footage is from a news show with an interview with Mick.

Disc 2 features an upgrade of the Wembley footage (at least from my VHS copy) and the interview with Bill is nice to have.

Once again we must thank our friend Bob for offering a cool dvd set!
April 4th, 2005 09:03 PM
glencar You sold me!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood