ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Time to say thank you Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 4th, 2005 04:50 AM
Gazza
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
To use a TV analogy...the board has become like The Benny Hill Show. Lots of people like Benny Hill. But some people don't like the Benny Hill Show, they prefer Monty Python's Flying Circus. So they change the channel to what they prefer.

Monty Python was my favourite TV programme ever. Guess that means I'm leavin' too. See you at Keno's. If he lets me in.
April 4th, 2005 06:40 AM
Phog Great site. Thanks to the Trinity for all they do.
April 4th, 2005 06:53 AM
FotiniD I'm not much of a fan of dramatic sad goodbyes either.
And yes, I think there's a tendency to take things so seriously...
And if anyone's still wondering about the "reasons" that lead certain people out of the board, well, you know, the internet is a free area most of the times, and if you search (in a board not so far away!) you may find some answers. And I find this a bit silly to be honest. So come on Feej, why can't you say HERE the reasons you're leaving? Why write it on another board? And it's nothing personal, really, just wondering.

I mean, heck! I find all of this so childish... Is it just me? It's a board people, it's bound to get exciting at times, boring at times, wonderful at times... It's not like the end of the world when you don't read a specific amount or type of posts you'd like to be reading or whatever... And what's with the "I'm leaving, so long cruel world" declarations? If you don't like what you're reading, then try posting something you might like or stop posting for a time and then come back and post when you find something interesting. It's not as if it's linear and it's going to be like it is TODAY or YESTERDAY or ONE MONTH AGO forever. JEEEZ!

Sorry for the rambling, but I think the only problem the board has is THIS kind of discussions, why're you leaving, and when are you coming back etc. etc. etc. Suddenly we start to sound like a bored, old married couple nagging at each other

Lighten up, let loose and let's just enjoy this.
And yes, I too DO want to be here with the new tour and album. There's nothing beating this place in the whole internet when it comes to our band or sheer, pure lunacy
April 4th, 2005 07:17 AM
Jumacfly great post Corgi!!

I love you and all my ro pals too
April 4th, 2005 07:23 AM
egon i'm staying.

mainly cos i have no life, but still.
April 4th, 2005 07:38 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
i'm staying.

mainly cos i have no life, but still.

LOL.....how are you Heineken Bro??
April 4th, 2005 07:46 AM
luxury1 Well, I always have fun here. I just skip by the people/threads I dont find interesting. No biggie.

Thanks again to Gazza, Jaxx and Voo. Here's to YOTI 05/06. See you crazies there.......
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood