ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Remembering Matt Mulcahy (Riffhard64) Return to archive
April 1st, 2005 07:56 AM
Gazza Just wanted to remind everyone that it's now a year since our good friend Matt (Riffhard64) passed away at the ridiculously young age of 39.

He's still fondly remembered and missed by his many friends at Rocks Off.

I know BobTamp was a great personal friend of Matt's. Please pass on our thoughts to his family.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04-26-2004/188359-1.html
April 1st, 2005 08:06 AM
Factory Girl RIP Matt. May the Good Lord shine a light on you.
April 1st, 2005 08:10 AM
gypsy Rest in peace, Matt.
Sending warm thoughts and prayers for all your friends and family that miss you with each passing day.
April 1st, 2005 08:12 AM
FotiniD Can't believe it's one year already.
RIP Matt.

All my love to his family, friends and all who miss him.

"Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground
For all my friends out on the burial ground
Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down"
April 1st, 2005 08:38 AM
egon a year already....

bob all the strenght to you and family
April 1st, 2005 08:50 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Just wanted to remind everyone that it's now a year since our good friend Matt (Riffhard64) passed away at the ridiculously young age of 39.

He's still fondly remembered and missed by his many friends at Rocks Off.

I know BobTamp was a great personal friend of Matt's. Please pass on our thoughts to his family.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/04-26-2004/188359-1.html

Man... it's a kick in the guts....can't believe it passed a year since our Matt passed away...I remember when it happened, I was so chocked and maybe that was the day I really "woken up" and started keeping in mind that "Carpe Diem" thing.

My condolences to all his beloved friends and family. Take care Bob, all my heart.
April 1st, 2005 08:51 AM
glencar RIP Matt. One year flies by...
April 1st, 2005 02:22 PM
Martha I was just remembering Matt's passing as I knew a the year anniversary was upon us. I am still in shock that this ever happened to tell you the truth. I miss Matty. He was the first person to send me music for no apparent reason. Now I do the same keeping Matt's generous spirit in mind always.:-) He was a kind person and a good teacher.

May he rest in peace and may his family and friends be comforted today and always.

love and peace,
Martha and Chris
April 1st, 2005 02:50 PM
Bizarro JB Breaks my heart everytime I think about it. He is certainly at a better show, with better seats.
April 1st, 2005 03:52 PM
Joey

<------------Rest in peace, Matt.
Sending warm thoughts and prayers for all your friends and family that miss you with each passing day.

Yes , thank you little buddy !
April 1st, 2005 04:35 PM
kath wow. a year. very sad. such a sweetheart.
April 1st, 2005 04:53 PM
Bob Tamp Thanks Gazza for putting Matt's picture back up. Everybody was so supportive last year that I really didnt want to bring the anniverary of his death up.
I miss him terribly. He was my best friend, and listening to the Stones without him is very wierd. Its kind of bizarre, but when Jagger put out the Alfie stuff, I kept thinking " what would Matt think about it"? and I am sure I will feel the same way when the new album comes out.

Thanks to everyone at Rocks Off. Hopefully Matt is in France sending those signals to Keith's antenna for a great album.

And if the kick off of the tour is at Fenway, I will see you there.
April 1st, 2005 05:00 PM
gimmekeef Bob, we've never met however I share your loss for a great friend.I hope we meet someday and we can share Stones stories and celebrate Matts life.....Keep Rockin!
April 1st, 2005 06:40 PM
rogerriffin MATT RULES! It´s very sad and hard see post like this about wonderful people as its any Rolling Stones Friend...

Shine a Light Man.

Allá te alcanzamos hermano.
April 1st, 2005 06:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
Thanks Gazza for putting Matt's picture back up. Everybody was so supportive last year that I really didnt want to bring the anniverary of his death up.
I miss him terribly. He was my best friend, and listening to the Stones without him is very wierd. Its kind of bizarre, but when Jagger put out the Alfie stuff, I kept thinking " what would Matt think about it"? and I am sure I will feel the same way when the new album comes out.

Strange that you should mention that. My immediate thought when hearing about the Fenway shows getting the go ahead (and probably being the opening night) was that had he still been with us, Matt would have been at those opening shows as Boston would have been a short distance away from him.
April 1st, 2005 07:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Allá te alcanzamos hermano.

Na'mas no te apures k

April 1st, 2005 07:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:

I still have all those videos he took what a pitty he just shot them and he's not in there, at least his voice is there. I'm gonna put at least one in his honor later
April 2nd, 2005 12:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In the meantime this was the header

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood