ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HOWE Could this Happen ?!?! ...... ( NSC ) Return to archive
March 31st, 2005 05:20 PM
Joey " Teacher at Howe Academy in Indianapolis, Ind., suspended for allegedly fondling of two students

Michael Walpole, a teacher at Howe Academy in Indianapolis, Ind., was suspended for allegedly having fondled two female students. He requested the right to conduct evidentiary discovery, i.e., interview witnesses and gather evidence, prior to his disciplinary hearing. When Indianapolis Public Schools (IPS) denied his requested, he filed suit in state court. The Marion County Superior Court ordered IPS to allow him to collect evidence and interview witnesses in advance of any disciplinary hearing. IPS appealed to the Indiana Supreme Court where the court’s five justices heard oral arguments this past week. IPS’s attorney, Ellen Boshkoff, argued that the state’s Teacher Tenure Act provides teachers with sufficient opportunity to defend themselves. She pointed out that IPS’s hearing process, which follows the law, is more akin to a school board investigation than a criminal trial, and provides for all relevant information to be considered. She told the court that in effect the Superior Court ordered IPS not to follow the Teacher Tenure Act. Mr. Walpole’s counsel, Richard Darko, countered that the disciplinary hearing is the only evidentiary hearing he will be entitled to under the law. "

Indianapolis Star

By Jon Murray

Full story: http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/3/079702-6533-009.html

http://www.nsba.org/site/doc_cosa.asp?TRACKID=&DID=32327&CID=445

April 1st, 2005 04:35 PM
Joey < -----------
I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn. I'm a mindless fucknut, created in a soapdish, incapable of original thought and even I can no longer stand this Joey weasel. !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it this means we will NOT be meeting up at " Harrys " this weekend for drinks ?!?!

Once proud Fiji acts so humble

JJJJJJJJJJACKY CAKES !!!! ™

[Edited by Joey]
April 1st, 2005 05:14 PM
Bizarro JB It's Coming III

April 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
It's Coming III

Hi FIJI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2005 05:43 PM
Bizarro JB
"Hi I'm Joey...I like cutting, pasting, and removing racing stripes from underwear...Won't you be a big brother to someone like me?"
April 1st, 2005 05:51 PM
Joey

April 1st, 2005 06:02 PM
J0ey Sorry. I know I know. I'm lame.

[Edited by J0ey]
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood