ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Terri Schiavo Dies .......... ( NSC ) ............ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
April 1st, 2005 06:00 PM
J0ey I do. I'm in charge of copying at the Nebraska State Institute for the Digitally Challenged. In other words, I'm a copy boy at the place where people with missing fingers undergo rehabilitation.
April 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
Gazza wow..how interesting that Bizarro JB and the SDH and Joey impersonators seem to all share the same IP number...

someone obviously seems to like talking to himself.

Enough of the "impersonations" as it wont be long until it's used for malicious reasons (if it isnt already)

No more of them or the IP number will be banned from posting here.

April 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
Riffhard Gazza are you insinuating that this is not the real SDH that has been posting of late?! Now that is shocking!
April 1st, 2005 06:36 PM
Gazza I presume you're kidding, Riffie

Steelie only made a couple of posts when he 'returned'as far as I can see.

The "impersonator" uses a slightly different name

steel drlving hammer.

Now there's one for Joey as well.

I know who it is from his 'regular' IP number. Its not that hard to figure out anyway!

However, it's not on to impersonate another poster by appropriating their username. It's far too open to abuse.
[Edited by Gazza]
April 1st, 2005 06:47 PM
Riffhard LOL! Actully I wasn't kidding. I did not notice that he had changed the name! I must say he is quite good at it. The way he even copied the avatars are what fooled me. I know who it is as I'm sure most here do.

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 06:53 PM
Gazza Oh, the lil fucker's talented OK....I'll give him that!
April 1st, 2005 08:51 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What I said.....

What he said
April 2nd, 2005 05:25 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Actully I wasn't kidding. I did not notice that he had changed the name! I must say he is quite good at it. The way he even copied the avatars are what fooled me. I know who it is as I'm sure most here do.

Riffhard

And I told that on last thursday....but the guy got pissed off and asked me if I was studying physics.....
April 2nd, 2005 01:18 PM
Martha "The Bush boys thought that this case was going to be the first step toward getting Jeb into office." FPM C-10

FPM This case I beleive has everything to do with their hopes and plans to revoke Roe v Wade. Wait and see.
April 2nd, 2005 08:10 PM
glencar Martha, you are getting paranoid in your old age. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
April 2nd, 2005 09:34 PM
kath i think what martha says has some validity ( know that won't surprise glencar at all!!)..

mostly though, today i have trying to think of names for the new pope. (those who may be offended stop reading right NOW).

i've come up with two pretty good ideas i think. the first is ""Pope Eddie". i mean, it's a great name, approachable name, a good ol' boy name, and not so biblical...what's that about??? so pope eddie is my first choice.

but if that isn't accepted, my heart tells me it should be "pope george ringo." it seems like a natural progression....

no offense meant...just thinking like the not religious, stoned out old broad that i am.......

[Edited by kath]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood