ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Terri Schiavo Dies .......... ( NSC ) ............ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
April 1st, 2005 11:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I would probably not want extraordinary means used to extend life but please don't leave me thirsty & hungry for two weeks just to kill me. BTW FPM seems to think this is a left v. right issue. Wrong as ever. There are many conservatives who wanted her starved & there were many lefties who wanted her fed. This wasn't quite as political as Dickwad Peter Jennings would have wanted.

This is probably the most depressing thread I've ever seen on any Rolling Stones message board....ever. Kind of where the rubber hits the road. It may be time to step back, take a deep breath and read what was going on in Germany in the 30's. The Nazi's were way ahead of the curve on this. And it all sounded so good, so rational.

April 1st, 2005 11:52 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

This is probably the most depressing thread I've ever seen on any Rolling Stones message board....ever. Kind of where the rubber hits the road. It may be time to step back, take a deep breath and read what was going on in Germany in the 30's. The Nazi's were way ahead of the curve on this. And it all sounded so good, so rational.

This is just my opinion, but THAT is whacked.

And so is Glencar's assertion that I'm viewing this as a right vs left issue.
April 1st, 2005 11:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
YOUR reaction puzzles me the most, I think. Can you explain how my views are "evil", and how the Bush brothers were NOT trying to use this poor woman for purely political purposes?

Well first of all I don't think your personal views on this are necessarily evil. In this case though I think you're dead wrong though. The whole euthenasia question is so complex on ALL levels and everyone has an opinion. Evil is a problem as old as the human race itself so we won't solve it here. AS far as the Bush brothers go, they're professionl politicians and probably worse. I suspect they're nihilists..... "W" has been proven to be a liar many times over. So would he use this woman for purely political purposes? Of course he would, if he could. Bush could have saved her with the stroke of a pen. Remember his remarks when he allowed Tammy Faye Tucker to be executed? Bush is a creep.

April 1st, 2005 11:57 AM
Riffhard Let me just say this. My "emotional" reaction is not based on any disinformation. While the link that moonie provided may have shed a little light on some issues it completely ignored many others. I might also had that my friends FPM and moonie have also ignored many of the points that I will make.

Just because I feel that Micheal Shiavo may have been too harshly deamonized(by myself and others)that does not mean that I agree with what he did,nor do I agree that Terri's rights were protected by the courts.

The FACT is that there was only ONE finding of fact concerning Terri's health. The ONE finding was used to base all other findings upon. That is a FACT.

Terri was never given an MRI. Her initial CatScan has been deputed by no less than 50+ other neurologists. This is a FACT. No emotionalism here.

At least 16 of Terri's nurses and other care givers have stated that she did,in fact,show obvious signs of cognizant thought process and discomfort at times. Notably many pointed out that Terri felt geuine discomfort during her menstral cycle.

One care giver under oath and penalty of perjury has stated that Terri could,and did,say the words "Mommy","Daddy","Help",and "Pain". Her story has been backed up by MANY others. Including,ofcourse,her parents and brother and sister. This care giver also stated under oath that Micheal asked,"When is the bitch going to die?" FACT.

Micheal Shiavo DID insist that the camera inside her room be turned off at all times. FACT. He also insisted that when the camera had to be on(for overnight monitering purposses)that the audio must be turned off. FACT. Why would he insist that?

There are actully more neurologists that feel that Terri should have been reexamined than not. FACT.

While many secularists would love to say that those who do have a religious faith are nuts these same people completely ignore that Terri was,herself,a devout Catholic. Religion has helped millions of people cope throughout history. If it doesn't suit you keep it to yourself. It is beyond arrogant to paint all people of faith with such a broad brush. It also shows no repsect for those who do believe. It's a very safe bet that secularists are no closer to any universal truths than those who do have faith. I would argue that they know far less.

Terri was not "allowed" to die. She was "killed" by legal means. This,by the way,is the first time in US history that a court has ordered the death of an individual by means of starvation and dehydration. FACT. I,and many,feel that this is a horrible precident.

Micheal Shiavo has stated that he will not allow the Schindler family to have a Catholic Mass before Terri is cremated. FACT. This is in direct opposition to the laws of the Catholic faith. FACT. The faith that Terri was devoted to her whole life. Many could argue that Micheal acted in Terri's best interests,but how does this jibe with that sentiment? She,and her family were obviously devout in their religious beliefs. Hell,the fact is that many people who cheer her death and believe everything that Micheal has stated would go stark raving mad if the USA denied muslim terrorists their right to worship Alah four times a day at Gitmo! Yet Terri's religious convictions are completely ignored by these same "enlightened well meaning" people. Double standard if there ever was one.

For all the arguments that have been raised by FPM and moonie there are just as many FACTUAL (not emotional) arguments on the other side. Even Dr. Micheal Baden has stated that Terri should have been reexamined. So has a Noble prize nominated neurologist who has examined all of Terri's records. (His name escapes me at the moment)

If Terri felt nothing than an extra month of tests and an MRI and PatScan could,and should have been administered. No harm would have come to anyone,and the Schindlers may have found some peace and comfort in the knowledge that all was done that could have been done.

New laws will be forthcoming due to this case. That much is a given. They will be known as Terri's laws,and hopefully they will prevent another catastrophe like the one that just played out.

This case did cross party lines. It was not just the "religious right" that argued the case for Terri. Unless,ofcourse,Jesse Jackson,Tom Harkin,and other democrats have become part of the religious right. That is preposterous on every level!

The autopsy will be the final answer here. If it shows Terri was at all cognizant than many are going to look very cruel and heartless. Not the least of which will be the "secularist left".

Starvation and dehydration is an incredibly painful way to die according to all neurologists. FACT. Let's hope that Terri felt nothing. May she rst in peace.

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 12:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

That is whacked. Double whacked. Its a knick-knack, Paddy Whack, give that frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone.

Comparing the Schiavo sitch with all the proecedural and substantive safeguards built into our system of government, with the Hun-Germano genocidal race/culture is just whacked. Whacked out. Whack boat.
April 1st, 2005 12:24 PM
J.J.Flash Riffy......

that was THE post. Reasonable enough (even for me, as I don't know if my thoughts are allowed and welcome here on this topic).

If everything you mentioned as FACT is true, it just reinforce your very firts point, "Michael is a dick".
April 1st, 2005 12:28 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That is whacked. Double whacked. Its a knick-knack, Paddy Whack, give that frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone.

Comparing the Schiavo sitch with all the proecedural and substantive safeguards built into our system of government, with the Hun-Germano genocidal race/culture is just whacked. Whacked out. Whack boat.

LOL! Here we agree again moonie! The miracles never cease to amaze! I think,however,that Motsie is trying to point out how much of a slippery slope we have undertaken when a US court essentially sentances an innocent to die by means of starvation and dehydration. It is obviously quite a stretch,but it is a slippery slope nonetheless.

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 01:06 PM
FPM C10 Well, actually, he's comparing it to the Nazis' euthenasia campaign of the 30s, which WAS the precursor to their eventual campaign of genocide in the 40s. It's not quite as far-fetched as it sounded initially. It's the Government deciding what the lowest acceptable quality of life is, and putting those below that level to sleep. A misuse of the precedent set here COULD conceivably result in that. I don't think it will, personally. I don't think a tendency toward genocide is one of America's character flaws anymore. Seems like we got it all out of our system after we killed all the natives and stole their land.

I think if the Schiavo case is misused for political purposes, it's far more likely to be used as an assault on America's system of checks and balances - you know, the three branches of gov't that you learned about in high school? That's why I'm saying that the Bush boys getting involved was and is WRONG. You'd think by now someone would have pulled them aside and explained to them how it all is supposed to work, but since they surround themselves exclusively with yes men, maybe not. And I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt - it's PROBABLY just that they're dumb as stumps and didn't pay much attention in POD class.

If they were just individuals, fine, but they're each members of the executive branch of their respective governments, and as such should stick to doing what they were elected to do - upholding the laws. NOT making them, and not interpeting them. They weren't elected as dictators for life, as much as they seem to forget that fact.

April 1st, 2005 01:47 PM
Riffhard FPM it's worth pointing out that JFK also overstepped the boundries of the judiciary when he pulled the Alabma National Guard away from the governor of Alabama to enforce the rights of blacks to attend schools back in the early sixties. George Wallace and the Alabama Supreme Court forbid segragation by law,yet JFK used his power to strip the govonor and the courts of their insane law. How is that any different? Because you believe segragation was wrong you would agree with Kennedy as would I,but because YOU don't believe in the argument against starvation and dehydration you are right? It seems that you,and folks like you,like to chose fights that ONLY YOU agree with while ignoring everyone else's fights as wrongheaded. That does not jibe with the reality that Bush's stance on the right to life has never once wavered. Not once. Yet you chose to cast disperissions on his motives. Seems hypocritical in light of the history of civil rights movement.

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 02:08 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Kath..I agree completely with your post. AMEN. BRAVO.

Riffy...HOW can you pass judgement on this man so vehemently without knowing him personally?? There is so much that is just speculation. We will NEVER know what occurred as we WEREN'T there nor is it any of our business.

Maybe the guy is a shit...Maybe the Parents are wacky.

Michael Schiavo, IMO, had nothing to gain by Terri's passing. Isn't it POSSIBLE that he stood his ground knowing that Terri would find her own Parents to be out of touch with reality???

We'll never know what happened in that Hospice Room. Never. So let us all bow our heads and say a little prayer for this young woman who fought a valiant fight.

LJ.

I agree with you LJ. Nice post! And I also agree with FPM, this matter is none of my bloody business. Personally, I would NOT want my parent's deciding about my life, or death, not at my age. I would only trust my husband to take care of me, as he knows me much better than they do. But again, this is my own personal feelings on the subject.

Now, on a much lighter note....I'm in Chicago!

JOEY!!!...please nuzzle me immediately!!!
April 1st, 2005 02:57 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
It seems that you,and folks like you,like to chose fights that ONLY YOU agree with while ignoring everyone else's fights as wrongheaded.

Well, thanks a bunch for telling me what I think about it! Should I even bother to respond, or should you just make that up too?

When did I ever say ANYTHING, pro OR con, about JFK?

Wrong is wrong. Bush's whole "Walking Tall" schtick might float your boat, but he wasn't declared a law unto himself, he was elected as chief executive...of course...

"THE LEGISLATURE'S JOB IS TO WRITE LAW. IT'S THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH'S JOB TO INTERPRET LAW."
George W. Bush, AUSTIN, TEXAS, NOV. 22, 2000

"I AM MINDFUL OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH AND THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH. AND THAT DIFFERENCE IS THEY PASS THE LAWS AND I EXECUTE THEM." - George W. Bush, DEC. 18, 2000

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
That does not jibe with the reality that Bush's stance on the right to life has never once wavered. Not once.

Oh, JESUS.

"MY PRO-LIFE POSITION IS I BELIEVE THERE'S LIFE. IT'S NOT NECESSARILY BASED IN RELIGION. I THINK THERE'S A LIFE THERE, THEREFORE THE NOTION OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS." - George W. Bush, JAN. 23, 2001

Um...except for the fact that as Governor of Texas he executed more people than any other Governor in history, therefore making it QUITE likely that some of those people were actually innocent...is that erring on the side of life?

" I DO NOT BELIEVE WE'VE PUT A GUILTY... I MEAN INNOCENT PERSON TO DEATH IN THE STATE OF TEXAS."
-George W. Bush, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, NPR, JUNE 16, 2000

OR the law he passed in Texas in 1999 which was exactly the opposite of the Schiavo case - it took the decision OUT of the hands of the parents in cases where the person on life support couldn't afford adequate insurance (and don't get me started on THAT)and was used just the other day to pull the plug on a 4 month old baby. Erring on the side of life?

"STATES SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENACT REASONABLE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS PARTICULARLY TO END THE INHUMANE PRACTICE OF ENDING A LIFE THAT OTHERWISE COULD LIVE."
-George W. Bush, CLEVELAND, JUNE 29, 2000

OR his ill-conceived, illegitimate and immoral war in Iraq, which by most estimates has killed at least 100,000 innocent Iraqis - his administration doesn't even bother counting them, I guess because they're not Christians - erring on the side of life?

"I THINK IT'S FINE, AS LONG AS IT'S CHRISTIAN PRAYERS. ANYTHING ELSE IS UN-AMERICAN."

As usual, the hypocrisy is writ large, maddeningly so.

"I DON'T NEED TO BE SUBLIMINABABLE" - George W. Bush, SEP. 12, 2000

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Yet you chose to cast disperissions on his motives. Seems hypocritical in light of the history of civil rights movement.

Riffhard

Well, Yogi, I'm not sure exactly what a "disperission" is, but if it's anything like an aspersion, you're damned straight I'm casting them. I won't even go the route you usually take, through the gutter (see: Bubba the Rapist)and mention the many rumors about an abortion in Bush's past. Well, I just DID mention it, but I'm not giving it any credence. There's more than enough REAL stuff about Bush to rail about.
April 1st, 2005 03:42 PM
Riffhard Nice rant,but you have completely ignored the premiss of my post. You did manage to point out my horrible spelling,but that's easy. It also has no merit on the basis for my post.

Here it is again.

JFK did,in fact,subvert due process of the Alabama judiciary by playing the executive branch card. He felt that segragation was morally wrong and was inconsistant with the civil rights laws that were being drafted at the time. These laws,by the way,were written by the GOP! So he ignored the state law of Alabama and acted. Bush simply acts on his moral beliefs just like JFK did and these same enlightened liberals(not you per se FPM!) want to string him up for it. PAFUCKINGTHETIC!!!

The difference is that liberals can easily get behind a case like civil rights. It's a no brainer,but some liberals(not you per se FPM!)seem to think that anyone who was on the side of life for Terri were meddleing holy rollers! That is such a stupid,shortsighted,wrongheaded attitude that I can barely contain my anger at such stupid,simpelton,and frankly,biggoted attitudes.

The local and federal judiciary,for the first time in the history of the United States,denied an innocent helpless citizen access to food and water. Thus killing her! Not euthanizing her mind you. Killing her! Many feel that that is wrong. If you(not you per se FPM!) can't see why then that is your(not you per se FPM!) own problem. It is a very fucked up precident and a very slippery slope. Let's all remember though. It's all Bush's fault for playing politics! HORSE SHIT!

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 03:59 PM
prism I'm trying to decide what to put in my living will. If my body is totally paralyzed but I can still hear, I would like to be kept alive to hear the next few Stones albums. Hunter Thompson pulled the trigger way too early. Wasn't he even a bit curious about the next album? Maybe he heard the demo tapes.
April 1st, 2005 04:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Let me just say this. My "emotional" reaction is not based on any disinformation. While the link that moonie provided may have shed a little light on some issues it completely ignored many others. I might also had that my friends FPM and moonie have also ignored many of the points that I will make.

I think I only ignored the stuff I have no idea about. I have no idea whether Terri was a devout Catholic or not. I have no idea what kind of guy Schiavo is. Some of things said about his motives were partially explained in those Opinions though.

quote:
Just because I feel that Micheal Shiavo may have been too harshly deamonized(by myself and others)that does not mean that I agree with what he did,nor do I agree that Terri's rights were protected by the courts.

The FACT is that there was only ONE finding of fact concerning Terri's health. The ONE finding was used to base all other findings upon. That is a FACT.

Terri was never given an MRI. Her initial CatScan has been deputed by no less than 50+ other neurologists. This is a FACT. No emotionalism here.

After reading those Opinions, don't you think the Courts did everything possible to make the fact determinations they did and then apply the law? The law seems reasonable too. Two determinations: (1) patient's intent, and (2) no hope of recovery. Must find both by clear and convincing evidence to refuse treatment. What else can it do? Require a written living will?

Also, she was brain dead. I don't know where you got the 50 neurologists from, but her parents never put them on the stand or submitted reports from them. As you know from the opinions, the physicians they did put up, presumably the best they could find, couldn't connect the dots and looked pretty silly trying to do so.

Brain dead - persistent/permanent veggie state, no comprehension, memory, consciousness, knowledge of her existence. An MRI is not going to reverse a CAT scan. Her cerebrum was all fluid/mush. You cannot re-animate dead human tissue! My grandfather's work was DooDoo!

quote:
Terri was not "allowed" to die. She was "killed" by legal means. This,by the way,is the first time in US history that a court has ordered the death of an individual by means of starvation and dehydration. FACT. I,and many,feel that this is a horrible precident.

That first part is ridiculous - she was allowed to elect whether to receive certain medical treatment or not. That was the ONLY issue.

The part about this being the time a court allowed a feeding tube removed, I don't know. Cruzan? Quinlan? Did they get starved or did they get lucky and just get suffocated?

Feeding tubes get removed every single day in every long term care facility in the nation. Majority of cases never have a feeding tube inserted in the first place - these "no hope of recovery" cases are not difficult to diagnose, and families usually decide to withold medical treatment within days, if not hours of the diagnosis.

quote:
So has a Noble prize nominated neurologist who has examined all of Terri's records. (His name escapes me at the moment)[/qoute]
He was the guy in the court's Opinion! He was on the stand during the remanded evidentiary hearing and almost single handedly lost the case for the parents. You never read it, you scoundrel!

[quote] New laws will be forthcoming due to this case. That much is a given. They will be known as Terri's laws,and hopefully they will prevent another catastrophe like the one that just played out.

What could these laws do? The only thing I can think of would be the written living will as a requirement.
April 1st, 2005 04:20 PM
Bizarro JB This is funny. What this thread needs is Fiji to come in here and straighten ya'll out. But, as I have learned, with 1,999 posts here at Rocks Off, he is planning to make his exit from this board on his 2,000th post. Thereafter, he plans on posting exclusively at www.maxlugar.com. Don't think he's going to waste his final post talking about vegetables.

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
April 1st, 2005 04:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
This is funny. What this thread needs is Fiji to come in here and straighten ya'll out. But, as I have learned, with 1,999 posts here at Rocks Off, he is planning to make his exit from this board on his 2,000th post. Thereafter, he plans on posting exclusively at www.maxlugar.com.

I must ask you BJB .... has Fiji had his Feeding Tube removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

JACKY ! ™
April 1st, 2005 04:26 PM
Bizarro JB
quote:
Joey wrote:

I must ask you BJB .... has Fiji had his Feeding Tube removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

JACKY ! ™

Damn. I'm a mindless fucknut, created in a soapdish, incapable of original thought and even I can no longer stand this Joey weasel. Will they take a fake JB at www.maxlugar.com ?

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
April 1st, 2005 05:00 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Nice rant,but you have completely ignored the premiss of my post.

No I didn't - I responded to the small part of it that actually followed the thread of what we were talking about. The part where I was casting disperaissimentos at Pres. Bush.

quote:

You did manage to point out my horrible spelling,but that's easy. It also has no merit on the basis for my post.

It WAS funny though. I was GONNA call you Norm, for Norm Crosby, the comedian whose schtick was mispronouncing words, but I figured I'd go with Yogi, for Mr. Berra's mangling of syntax. At least I was responding to things you actually said as opposed to going off on a rant about JFK.

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Here it is again.

JFK did,in fact,subvert due process of the Alabama judiciary by playing the executive branch card...

Yes, yes, I KNOW what it was about. In fact I have a movie made by the Maysles brothers about it - they happened to be filming JFK when it all went down and he allowed them to keep filming. It's pretty interesting stuff. You know, Kennedy's listening to differing viewpoints, thinking about stuff, pronouncing words correctly, looking smart...it almost seems like science fiction!

That had nothing to do with MY point - that it WAS NOBODY'S FREAKING BUSINESS. Most of America agreed with me, and the Bushes' involvement stopped. Oooh - I forgot - he acts on his beliefs and not opinion polls! OK, well then his beliefs changed whenever the opinion poll got to 70% of America saying butt the hell out, but that's just a coincidence.

The Bush boys thought that this case was going to be the first step toward getting Jeb into office. They miscalculated a little bit, but no matter. His big brother has proven again and again that no matter how much of an idiot you are, you can still be prsident.
April 1st, 2005 05:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
FPM it's worth pointing out that JFK also overstepped the boundries of the judiciary when he pulled the Alabma National Guard away from the governor of Alabama to enforce the rights of blacks to attend schools back in the early sixties. George Wallace and the Alabama Supreme Court forbid segragation by law,yet JFK used his power to strip the govonor and the courts of their insane law. How is that any different?

Are you sure, Riffie? I thought JFK was enforcing a 14h amendment equal protection Order from a federal district court? If I'm correct, that would be quite different than what George Walker Bush III did.

Check the concurring opinion in the Schiavo case written by Judge Birch at 11th Cirkie (he was appointed by a Republican for those stupid enough to care about such trivialities). Birch is an actual real live conservative of a type made very, very scarce these days, and believes in strict "original intent" construction of the Constitution. Here is what he said about Bush/Exec: they have acted "demonstrably at odds with our Founding Father's blueprint for the governance of a free people - our Constitution." Thats fucked up!

I think I'm right about JFK, Riffie.

This is Apples v. Oranges x 1,000. Which does suggest that George Walker Bush III was playing politics, signing onto a law he had to have known was hopelessly bogus. Especially if this stuff about the Bush-Texas-retard-baby-death-law is true. Whats the deal on that? Sounds un-American. Squashing retard babies, that is. Squashing retard babies sounds un-American.
April 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
Bizarro JB It's Coming III

April 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
This is funny. What this thread needs is Fiji to come in here and straighten ya'll out. But, as I have learned, with 1,999 posts here at Rocks Off, he is planning to make his exit from this board on his 2,000th post. Thereafter, he plans on posting exclusively at www.maxlugar.com. Don't think he's going to waste his final post talking about vegetables.

Yeah, he keeps saying that and other things, then he sends you in as his ventriloquist e-dummy to repeat them. Your Bobsey twins act is as old as the duos you hack on.

Drink.
April 1st, 2005 05:18 PM
Bizarro JB It's Coming III

April 1st, 2005 05:20 PM
Bizarro JB
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, he keeps saying that and other things, then he sends you in as his ventriloquist e-dummy to repeat them. Your Bobsey twins act is as old as the duos you hack on.

Drink.

This is a lawyer who is clearly still upset for failing to make Order of the Queef. Not going to say his skills are diminishing. That would imply they existed in the first place.

Oh Yeah. Almost forgot.

It's Coming III

"Hi I'm Joey...I like cutting, pasting, and removing racing stripes from underwear...Won't you be a big brother to someone like me?"

[Edited by Bizarro JB]
April 1st, 2005 05:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
It's Coming III

I said drink it, you little putzel.
April 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Riffhard You maybe right on the federal end of it moonie,but I'm refering to the backassword redneck state law of Alabama at the time. I was watching MSNBC(shocker!) and there was an atty on who was stating that what the senate did was not setting a precident because even JFK overstepped the Alabama judiciary by ordering the ANG to enforce the admin's policy with regards to anti-segragation. I was unaware of this bit of US history myself,but he was reading it directly from the court papers of the day. Remember Tom Delay and others(both dem and repub) were only contesting the Fla State law. That's why he tried to take it to the feds.

Hey,let me reiterate something here. I think that the goverment never ever should have gotten involved in this,but it was a very public battle that was compounded by the media's hard-on for the story. The pols on both sides were almost forced to take a stand on the issue. I just think that Bush's stance is hard to bitch about considering that it is wholly consistant with his stated policy about right to life issues. Capital punishment cases notwithstanding.

Riffhard
April 1st, 2005 05:29 PM
steel drlving hammer
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:

"Hi I'm Joey...I like cutting, pasting, and removing racing stripes from underwear...Won't you be a big brother to someone like me?"

8...9...10...Joey is knocked out...one punch...

He hit him with a left...a right...Joey's toothless...all I can say is goddamn he's ruthless

[Edited by steel drlving hammer]
April 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
steel drlving hammer Hey Joey. How come when BJB smacks you in the lip you respond by stealing Fiji's posts and replacing his name with yours.? Why you a bitch like that? It's cool though. Eventually you'll run out of lunch money.

[Edited by steel drlving hammer]
April 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
Bizarro JB
April 1st, 2005 05:46 PM
steel drlving hammer 8...9...10...Joey is knocked out...one punch...

He hit him with a left...a right...Joey's toothless...all I can say is goddamn he's ruthless

April 1st, 2005 05:56 PM
steel drlving hammer Out the door right at 5:00...Joey must have a government job
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood