ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: And about girls pictures? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
March 31st, 2005 06:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
No thank you, like you said, I already posted some pics back then. And that thread was there for better reasons than this one imo.

I agree with Angiegirl on this one. We have each posted our photos on "Show Us Your Faces" threads and stuff like that. But this is turning into a singles hook-up, chatroom-like atmosphere. And that is not a good thing. Especially when there are young girls PM'ing strange men with photos of themselves. Creepy.
March 31st, 2005 07:02 PM
corgi37 Who said we are strange?

Dont worry, "MOTHER!", I am sure we can all handle it.
March 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
Madafaka I agree with Gypsy in a point. This site is becoming in that kind of sites to find couples IMO.

But don't worry, tour and new album are coming soon!
March 31st, 2005 08:31 PM
Poplar
puh-lease. i gave a compliment to a girl on the other side of the planet.... god forbid!
March 31st, 2005 10:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Who said we are strange?

Dont worry, "MOTHER!", I am sure we can all handle it.

Corgi, I've seen your pictures in drag - you are strange! ha!
April 1st, 2005 05:50 AM
exile

She really likes furniture dosent she! Is this Ikeas new advertising campaign?
April 1st, 2005 07:08 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Poplar wrote:

puh-lease. i gave a compliment to a girl on the other side of the planet.... god forbid!

AMEN little fella!
April 1st, 2005 07:26 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Poplar wrote:

It has not sense IMO.
Anyway, I'm not looking for a "cyber girlfriend" here.
I wanna Stooooooooooooones!
April 1st, 2005 07:37 AM
J.J.Flash Nobody is looking for a "cyber girlfiend" as you said....... that's not the point

Gimme a break....... people are so serious.... so scared.... tsc tsc tsc....
April 1st, 2005 07:51 AM
Madafaka If that one isn't your point, so relax man!
What's the deep trouble? I said just my humble opinion. I'm not scared, you're so tense.
[Edited by Madafaka]
April 1st, 2005 09:12 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
If that one isn't your point, so relax man!
What's the deep trouble? I said just my humble opinion. I'm not scared, you're so tense.
[Edited by Madafaka]

Check your PM hermanito!
April 1st, 2005 09:38 AM
glencar You two are soooooooo intense...
April 1st, 2005 09:41 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:
You two are soooooooo intense...

"Intense" my ass Blue........

the guy was wishing my death with all his strenght.....I said....everyone already knows.....Argentinean always hated us.....believe me.....

Just teasing....
April 1st, 2005 09:43 AM
glencar LOL It's like Joshy & bill perks all over again!
April 1st, 2005 10:33 AM
Madafaka
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
"Intense" my ass Blue........

the guy was wishing my death with all his strenght.....I said....everyone already knows.....Argentinean always hated us.....believe me.....

Just teasing....

Check your PM too, irmao!

Glen, I'll tell you something. Brazilian boys are soooooo jealous of Argentinean boys 'cause Brazilian girls fall in love with Argentinean boys every summer! Is very often to Argentinean people spend holidays in Brazil. Easy... And of course, we always win the classic South American football match. But shshshhhhh! Keep it like our little secret!

LOL! Just teasing too... Or... Ok, ok! I'm just teasing! Hahaha!
April 1st, 2005 10:34 AM
glencar Love or lust? One day I will visit that continent but I'd like to start w/Chile or Argentina.
April 1st, 2005 10:43 AM
Madafaka Start with Argentina! We have beaches, falls, mountains, snow, everything what you want!
And don't miss Brazil. Chile... Well, you know... You could spend a few days there. I hope Chileans can't read this!
[Edited by Madafaka]
April 1st, 2005 10:44 AM
glencar It just seems like an easier country to navigate. I'm hoping to time everything to a Stones tour down there.
April 1st, 2005 10:52 AM
Madafaka All we are waiting for Stones. I think this time happens. Economic situation is better here. You know the South American fanaticism!
April 1st, 2005 11:02 AM
glencar I know Argentina is crazed fan territory but what about Chile?
April 1st, 2005 11:19 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
glencar wrote:
I know Argentina is crazed fan territory but what about Chile?

I think in 1995 as part of south-american leg of VL Tour, the house rocked in Chile.....I think it had a good attendance....
April 1st, 2005 11:30 AM
littleredrooster I wouldn't jump all over Madafaka on this one because he's from Argentina.

When he sees a girl with a tatoo it reminds him of the 'meat mark' stamped on fine, prime Argentinian BEEF!!!!!
The frenzy erupts!!!

He can't help himself.
I'm glad they don't eat Rooooooostah!
April 1st, 2005 12:52 PM
Jair Guys, the main idea was post pix of beautiful women here, not necessarily you.
Its just for fun, anyway.

So, that's Graziella Schimitt, a Big Brother Brasil 5 participant:

...And that is the model Caroline Bittencourt, an ex-affair of football player Ronaldo

[Edited by Jair]
April 1st, 2005 04:49 PM
Madafaka You made me laugh a lot my dear Roostah! You know perfectly what I'm talking about Argentinian beef! And chimichurri, of course!

Glen and JJF, Stones played once in Chile in VL tour and the stadium was almost empty. I think they sold the half, I don't know the exact number, and they didn't back in B2B tour...
April 2nd, 2005 03:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wait wait wait..-.

"girls" ???

These are the voodoo girls goin' reggae oh my soon I'm gonna need a bodyguard

April 2nd, 2005 07:41 AM
magicwoman
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I agree with Gypsy in a point. This site is becoming in that kind of sites to find couples IMO.

But don't worry, tour and new album are coming soon!

your the one who wants to see pretyy girls on the show us.. topic.So u have nothing to say about it
[Edited by magicwoman]
April 2nd, 2005 07:47 AM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I agree with Angiegirl on this one. We have each posted our photos on "Show Us Your Faces" threads and stuff like that. But this is turning into a singles hook-up, chatroom-like atmosphere. And that is not a good thing. Especially when there are young girls PM'ing strange men with photos of themselves. Creepy.

Jealous again Gyps.? Too bad that you aren't young enough anymore huh?

very nice girl/kid Voodoo,she's gonna be a heartbreaker!
[Edited by Irresistible-Lady]
April 2nd, 2005 08:01 AM
corgi37 Wow! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!

haha.

Oh, and hey, cute kids Voodoo.
April 2nd, 2005 08:00 PM
Barney Fife Oi, gente - what's Xuxa been up to lately?
April 3rd, 2005 01:39 AM
Madafaka
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
your the one who wants to see pretyy girls on the show us.. topic.So u have nothing to say about it
[Edited by magicwoman]

I have A LOT to say 'cause that I wanna see pretty girls, doesn't mean that this site is becoming in a cyber dates site. There are two different things, so... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And of course, I'm not the only one who wanna see pretty girls.
BTW, don't be so jealous!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood