ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beautiful Delilah Return to archive
3rd April 2008 12:41 PM
juilliard smile For Gary, who does a great job on the all time Stones concert setlists:

The August 8, 1964 concert in The Hague, The Netherlands, started with the song "Beautiful Delilah", followed by the other four songs mentioned on your list. A The Hague based Stones archivist managed to retrieve a tape recording of that song. I heard the recording myself and one can clearly hear the announcement of the song to the Dutch fans. The recording was made near the opposite speakers in relation to the other four recorded song.
3rd April 2008 12:46 PM
sirmoonie Hillary Clinton was at that show.
3rd April 2008 12:53 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hillary Clinton was at that show.

she posts here?
3rd April 2008 02:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

she posts here?

Della and the dealer and a cat named Kalamazoo.....

Que? Mi amigo! Have you heard from Edward recently? I am worried to say the least. Edward is one of my guilty fave o' rocks. Yup. He is.
3rd April 2008 03:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Della and the dealer and a cat named Kalamazoo.....

Que? Mi amigo! Have you heard from Edward recently? I am worried to say the least. Edward is one of my guilty fave o' rocks. Yup. He is.

fat boy said it's all good.
3rd April 2008 03:44 PM
Nellcote Moonbeam....How is Kevin McHale these days.....
3rd April 2008 05:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Moonbeam....How is Kevin McHale these days.....

Among the 5 of us here who actually follow the sport, the consensus is he should quit his day job.

Rondo. Rhymes with hondo. Big doings for the Big Green, eh? At least Celtic Pride is running on high.
3rd April 2008 05:18 PM
Some Guy moonpie
3rd April 2008 05:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
juilliard smile wrote:
For Gary, who does a great job on the all time Stones concert setlists:

The August 8, 1964 concert in The Hague, The Netherlands, started with the song "Beautiful Delilah", followed by the other four songs mentioned on your list. A The Hague based Stones archivist managed to retrieve a tape recording of that song. I heard the recording myself and one can clearly hear the announcement of the song to the Dutch fans. The recording was made near the opposite speakers in relation to the other four recorded song.

Thanks. One of these days I'll get around to updating that page!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)