ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is shine a light in wide release ???? Return to archive
2nd April 2008 08:09 PM
cabledogg2 Seeing shine a light in a theater is looking pretty dim for me. Although i live 40 miles outside of the greater Wash D.c. and Baltimore metro area , only 2 theaters are showing the film!! ( and they are 40-50 miles away.)Are alot of theaters not picking up the film? When is the dvd release anyway?......
2nd April 2008 08:12 PM
Shawn20 I realize Pensacola, Florida is not a major area, but I'm dissappointed we are not getting the initial release. I have hopes we will have a later opening.
2nd April 2008 08:42 PM
Some Guy It is actually playing in a small theater close to my house, not imax. I may check it out on the small screen one day.
2nd April 2008 08:44 PM
akula I'm driving 100 miles to see it in IMAX.
2nd April 2008 08:46 PM
Some Guy I just checked that theater near me and it isn't listed, I believe I was told a lie.
2nd April 2008 08:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
akula wrote:
I'm driving 100 miles to see it in IMAX.

that's close to what I will be doing Friday.
2nd April 2008 09:20 PM
Bloozehound I'm gonna get so fuckin fucked up with the Stones at Imax Friday night that I'm concerned I might have to call the cops on myself

2nd April 2008 09:41 PM
mrhipfl I'm seeing it at the IMAX dome at MOSI Tomorrow at midnight. It's a weird theater cuz the screen is like a semi-sphere. It'll rock. There's also 2 tribute bands and an open bar. ooweh
[Edited by mrhipfl]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)