ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heart to tour Return to archive
1st April 2008 07:53 PM
hearyousigh Heart are set to tour July to Sept with Journey and Cheap Trick. Anyone going? I would go if Journey was not on the bill. Journey is not Journey without STEVE PERRY. Agree?
1st April 2008 07:59 PM
fireontheplatter i like heart...dog and butterfly is a great tune. i can't stand cheap trick. journey...i like one or 2 of their songs.
no...i do not plan on attending.

get down jimmy
1st April 2008 08:01 PM
mrhipfl Heart and Cheap Trick rock but I could never stand Journey. They're just so clean and polished and annoying and boring....

1st April 2008 08:28 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
hearyousigh wrote:
Heart are set to tour July to Sept with Journey and Cheap Trick. Anyone going? I would go if Journey was not on the bill. Journey is not Journey without STEVE PERRY. Agree?

Journey's headlining, so you can bail after the second act.

I saw Heart at a free show last summer and got my money's
worth.
Actually, their take on 'Love Reign O'er Me' was pretty damn good...

And Cheap Trick are pro's pros.
1st April 2008 10:19 PM
robpop If you are close to the stage....hide your nachos.
1st April 2008 10:59 PM
hearyousigh So no Journey fans eh. I don't blame you, I think they should call it a day. The 2 Steves were good. They should quit while they're ahead.
2nd April 2008 12:59 AM
Sioux Steve Perry had pipes. But I actually liked Gregg Rolie's stuff better----Feelin' That Way and Any Way That You Want It. Yeah, pretty polished, but the first couple of albums weren't bad...
2nd April 2008 01:00 AM
Sioux Heart is amazing, though. I say, "Go".
2nd April 2008 01:50 AM
jaymze I saw Heart live in Dublin about 4 years ago. They were brilliant live. They concentrated on their older stuff from the 70's and their (then) current CD. They did not play many of the 1980's and 1990's hits but they managed to get away with it! The Wilson sisters are great live. Nancy struts about the stage like a rockstar and Ann's vocals are as good live as on record.

I would definitly go!

Journey are okay, I have a few of their most famous CD's from the late 70's / early 80's. I really like a few songs.

I have never been a fan of Cheap Trick. Though "Surrender" isn't a bad rock song.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)