ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards Claims To Have Stolen Most Of Mick Jagger's Women Return to archive
1st April 2008 02:17 PM
moy Keith Richards Claims To Have Stolen Most Of Mick Jagger's Women
By: Howie Edelson

Keith Richards recently claimed to have had affairs with most of Mick Jagger's lady friends.

Richards told The New Musical Express that his conquest of Jagger's women is revenge for Jagger having a brief 1968 fling with his longtime girlfriend, and mother of three of his children, model Anita Pallenberg. Richards revealed, "I've stolen quite a few off of him and he's nudged his way into my lot, but not significantly. After the Anita thing, I made a point of stealing every bitch he had... After (you count) Marianne (Faithfull), it's a stable."

When asked about Jagger's rumored bisexuality, Richards joked, "I really have no idea if anyone ever shoved it up the s***ter. I'm not there watching it every day. But there was, at the time, a load of excruciatingly painful campness that went on."

Richards, whose run-ins with the law due to his drug habits in the 1960s and '70s are legendary, admits that he's still a hardcore pot smoker, telling Britain's The Sun, "I smoke my head off. I smoke weed all the damn time. There, you've got it. But that's my benign weed. That's all I take, that's all I do. But I do smoke and I've got some really good hash."

Richards says that although the Rolling Stones are now in their fifth decade, he doesn't see any end in sight for them: "There's this feeling that, it is a collective feeling, that you still have something to do and there's loads of people (who) want to see it, and you say 'Wait, let's see how far it can go.'I mean, I have no answer except we'll go on trying to find out how far it can go."

On Sunday (March 30th) the Stones were on hand for the New York premiere of their Martin Scorsese-directed concert film Shine A Light.

The soundtrack to Shine A Light will be released today (April 1st), in both single and double disc editions.

The Stones are set to attend the UK premiere of the film tomorrow night at London's Leicester Square.

Shine A Light will open in select U.S. theaters on Friday.

1st April 2008 02:31 PM
FotiniD That GQ interview is gonna keep providing more of those "shocking" Keith lines for quite some time, I guess...
1st April 2008 02:35 PM
pdog The media loves to have these two battle...
2nd April 2008 06:56 AM
corgi37 If i was Keith, i wouldnt be bragging about pinching Mick's chicks. All he's really saying is he got sloppy seconds!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)