ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for my baby tampa..... Return to archive
31st March 2008 03:14 PM
Starbuck
31st March 2008 04:08 PM
Factory Girl He may be dating again and into heavy petting.
31st March 2008 04:21 PM
Some Guy Eddie Van Halen's Son: Dad Is 'Doing Great'
Originally posted Sunday March 30, 2008 04:00 PM EDT
Photo by: Valerie Macon / Sipa
Eddie Van Halen is just fine, thank you very much, says his son, Wolfgang.

"Don't listen to the rumors – he's doing great – seriously!" Wolfgang, 17, told PEOPLE at Nickolodeon's 2008 Kid's Choice Awards Saturday.

Red flags went up over the 53-year-old guitarist's health when his band, Van Halen, suspended its North American tour of sold-out venues and announced that he was "undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests."

New tour dates were posted on the band's Web site but there was no update on the Eddie's health.

The bands's reps have not disclosed the precise nature of the medical tests. Van Halen has, however, battled mouth cancer and substance abuse in the past, though his ex-wife, Valerie Bertinelli, says he has not entered rehab.

"We're starting up in Reno in mid-April," Wolfgang says. "So it'll be fun."

The band announced on its site Friday that an April 17th concert at the Reno Events Center has been added, "due to overwhelming fan demand."

Van Halen performs its previously scheduled April 19 date in Las Vegas and April 22 date in Cincinnati, then does another 18 rescheduled shows across the country, ending June 2 in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to the Web site.

[Edited by Some Guy]
31st March 2008 04:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Eddie Van Halen's Son: Dad Is 'Doing Great'
Originally posted Sunday March 30, 2008 04:00 PM EDT
Photo by: Valerie Macon / Sipa
Eddie Van Halen is just fine, thank you very much, says his son, Wolfgang.

"Don't listen to the rumors – he's doing great – seriously!" Wolfgang, 17, told PEOPLE at Nickolodeon's 2008 Kid's Choice Awards Saturday.

Red flags went up over the 53-year-old guitarist's health when his band, Van Halen, suspended its North American tour of sold-out venues and announced that he was "undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests."

New tour dates were posted on the band's Web site but there was no update on the Eddie's health.

The bands's reps have not disclosed the precise nature of the medical tests. Van Halen has, however, battled mouth cancer and substance abuse in the past, though his ex-wife, Valerie Bertinelli, says he has not entered rehab.

"We're starting up in Reno in mid-April," Wolfgang says. "So it'll be fun."

The band announced on its site Friday that an April 17th concert at the Reno Events Center has been added, "due to overwhelming fan demand."

Van Halen performs its previously scheduled April 19 date in Las Vegas and April 22 date in Cincinnati, then does another 18 rescheduled shows across the country, ending June 2 in Grand Rapids, Mich., according to the Web site.

[Edited by Some Guy]

Bless You Some Guy .

31st March 2008 05:37 PM
pdog watching this show in Hi-Def is really cool...
31st March 2008 06:22 PM
Starbuck
quote:
watching this show in Hi-Def is really cool...

dude...

watching this show in any def is cool. hi def, lo def, tone def...you name it.

tampa just emailed me the patterns/specs to make my own BSG uniform. i told him no thanks but to send it to you.
31st March 2008 06:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG Damn it, Bucky..

I figured it was BSG...but I had to wait until I got home to make sure..

31st March 2008 07:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

dude...

watching this show in any def is cool. hi def, lo def, tone def...you name it.

tampa just emailed me the patterns/specs to make my own BSG uniform. i told him no thanks but to send it to you.

I'm good. I have my own six, and she's fun to undress, no need to get dressed...
Gotta love that cylon po-nanny!
31st March 2008 09:32 PM
TampabayStone Greatest Post of All Time!

StarBuck is the best F'in poster on the net.

Photobucket???????
31st March 2008 11:01 PM
robpop

bucs cheerleader

One for you a fomre buc girl:

ok and one for me:

Steelers Girl
[Edited by robpop]
1st April 2008 11:12 AM
Starbuck devil rays atop the AL east!

"Now, one of you has been coming in a little hot lately, a little too hot, a little, um - oh I don't know, he's-burning-up-the-frakkin'-deck-with-his-skids-because-he-just-can't-pull-back-on-the-throttle hot. Now who is this speed demon?"

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)