ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
Đ Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Micks LIVE singing is TERRIBLE! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
29th March 2008 11:31 AM
Zack And a troll . . .
29th March 2008 11:47 AM
GotToRollMe
29th March 2008 11:56 AM
THE RAMBLER I am a huge Stones fan. I've seen them 29 times. I love there music. However, I am not a kiss ass to the band. Mick's singing has fallen MANY notches. This live album/movie is embarassing to the band and their wonderful legacy. People who think he sounds good on this album DO need to clean their ears. He sounds terrible. I heard the live Satisfaction on Sirius last night! God AWFUL VOCALS! It sounds like he's afraid to give any energy to the song. WHere's his growl. He dubbed his growl in on the Austin Bang DVD! He should have done it here, too. Shattered and Some Girls sound ok. Live With Me he's actually putting some effort into to, but thats's it!
29th March 2008 12:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
THE RAMBLER wrote:
I am a huge Stones fan. I've seen them 29 times. I love there music. However, I am not a kiss ass to the band. Mick's singing has fallen MANY notches. This live album/movie is embarassing to the band and their wonderful legacy. People who think he sounds good on this album DO need to clean their ears. He sounds terrible. I heard the live Satisfaction on Sirius last night! God AWFUL VOCALS! It sounds like he's afraid to give any energy to the song. WHere's his growl. He dubbed his growl in on the Austin Bang DVD! He should have done it here, too. Shattered and Some Girls sound ok. Live With Me he's actually putting some effort into to, but thats's it!

you're entitled to your opinions..just so long as they're not to insulting.
don't let the heavy hitters here get you down...once you hit the 3 thousand posts mark and become an agent provocatur, they should lighten up.
[laughs]
29th March 2008 08:54 PM
andrews27 3,000 posts! I might as well run for Congress.
29th March 2008 09:14 PM
mojoman
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
3,000 posts! I might as well run for Congress.

all ya need is an andrews27girl video clip
30th March 2008 04:25 AM
real wild child yes Mick lost it...
and whatīs the problem...
Iīd like to see you
at his age...
if you have problems with his voice
stop listening Stones albums
donīt go to the concerts...
and if you like him/them
stop wasting time
writing stupid things..
simple as that...

1st April 2008 08:48 PM
THE RAMBLER As confirmed by todays released, Mick has no power in his voice, and Keef can't play. This SO EMBARASSING!
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)