ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Obama's Speech-a fraud (NS) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
24th March 2008 06:26 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hahahaha... I wonder what Jesus would say, or, who he would bomb?

WWJB?

24th March 2008 06:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Punk rock is bullshit...

Typical...
24th March 2008 06:28 PM
Nasty Habits Woah. I think a number of players just hit the floor with those last few posts.

24th March 2008 06:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You know it all, including what I know... Damn, you've been getting meaner and meaner towrds me. You gonna tell me not to cry again.

I'm not getting mean towards you...not my intent anyway...you enter these arguments, throw up all kinds of crap on the wall, and question my politeness when I throw it back...Am I gonna tell you not to cry?...I don't know man...are you going to start insultng me again?
24th March 2008 06:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

WWJB?

I'd rather make-out with Brett Michaels on VH1 than watch that crap again.
24th March 2008 06:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm not getting mean towards you...not my intent anyway...you enter these arguments, throw up all kinds of crap on the wall, and question my politeness when I throw it back...Am I gonna tell you not to cry?...I don't know man...are you going to start insultng me again?

Can you define insult? If you can, than I can't call you stupid.
We're all good. Let's move on... i'm cool if you are!
24th March 2008 06:39 PM
Starbuck 12. Whenever feej and pdog argue, swear at each other, and then kiss and make up, drink two cans of warm busch light.

[Edited by Starbuck]
24th March 2008 06:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Can you define insult? If you can, than I can't call you stupid.
We're all good. Let's move on... i'm cool if you are!

Insult = I really don't care what you call me, just don't make it a habit...Just don't bring up my "cry" post without remembering why I said it in the first place

And of course we're cool...at the end of the day, we're always cool...it's what separates us from the animals...and the meth heads
24th March 2008 06:55 PM
BluesMafia21 For fuck's sake you two are ridiculous.

You both clearly suffer from penis envy...
24th March 2008 07:00 PM
BluesMafia21 P.S.

Obama is a shifting, snake-oil seller of the highest order.
Sadly, he was not quite ready for prime time. Dems gonna bust apart for a spell trying to figure out what to do on this one.

I wonder if Bill still gets some skanky these days. He's gotta worry about that Southern-Fried ticker of his...
24th March 2008 07:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:

He should fit right into Washington DC.
24th March 2008 07:09 PM
BluesMafia21
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

He should fit right into Washington DC.

You picked up the intent of my phrasing! Nice to see this place has some members of intelligence.

D.C. is a complete mess. Nancy P's face is melting off itself. True enough...
24th March 2008 07:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:
For fuck's sake you two are ridiculous.

You both clearly suffer from penis envy...

No sir...you suffer from Fiji envy...it's a fucking pandemic around here

Git you sum!

24th March 2008 07:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:
You picked up the intent of my phrasing! Nice to see this place has some members of intelligence.

SHhhhhhhh!

24th March 2008 07:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:
P.S.

Sadly, he was not quite ready for prime time. Dems gonna bust apart for a spell trying to figure out what to do on this one.

Right, pal. Now tell us howe much smarter you are than this conservative Republican constitutional law professor who endorsed Barack:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/convictions/archive/2008/03/23/endorsing-obama.aspx
24th March 2008 08:01 PM
the good "Anyone who believes in the resurrection is advertising a willingness to believe absolutely anything"
Christopher Hitchens

No religion can withstand critical scrutiny. This fact means a great deal to some, and very little to others.
[Edited by the good]
24th March 2008 08:25 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
the good wrote:
"Anyone who believes in the resurrection is advertising a willingness to believe absolutely anything"
Christopher Hitchens

No religion can withstand critical scrutiny. This fact means a great deal to some, and very little to others.
[Edited by the good]

I agree with you. Unfortunately, more people in this country would vote for a Muslim than an atheist.
24th March 2008 08:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "Anyone who believes in the resurrection is advertising a willingness to believe absolutely anything"

Thomas?

24th March 2008 08:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Just joking. I'd really rather believe the words of the politicians, bankers and philosophers over the last 2000 years.
24th March 2008 08:42 PM
BluesMafia21 Do not mistake God for religion kids as they are two vastly differing entities. One is a constant, the other the contradicting fabrications of very flawed creatures.

As Gandhi once said, "God has no religion."

Of course, uttering such things does tend to get oneself shot...
24th March 2008 09:57 PM
the good
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:
Do not mistake God for religion kids as they are two vastly differing entities. One is a constant, the other the contradicting fabrications of very flawed creatures.

They are different. Religion has a neurotic obsessive compulsive component, while belief is unblemished psychosis.
24th March 2008 10:00 PM
BluesMafia21
quote:
the good wrote:

They are different. Religion has a neurotic obsessive compulsive component, while belief is unblemished psychosis.

Your own words would then indicate if you suffer from belief in self you also suffer from unblemished psychosis.

You either believe or you don't.

Which is it?
24th March 2008 11:16 PM
sirmoonie Here are the best religions:

1. Eckankar
2. Scots Presbyterian (neo-Calvinism)
3. Mine
4. Southern Baptist
5. Taoism

Here are the worst. If you follow one of these, get some spiritual guidance, for Christ's sakes. You don't want to fuck with losing The Kingdom.

5. Coptic Christian Synod
4. Lutheran
3. Sunni Islam (Tied)
3. Scientology (Tied)
2. Mormon/LDS
1. Shii'a Islam
25th March 2008 02:30 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
BluesMafia21 wrote:
Do not mistake God for religion kids as they are two vastly differing entities. One is a constant, the other the contradicting fabrications of very flawed creatures.

As Gandhi once said, "God has no religion."

Of course, uttering such things does tend to get oneself shot...

Please read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.
25th March 2008 07:06 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

i haven't said anything regarding religion, that hasn't been said or brought up anyone or any religion. Nothing I've said is any different. I might be a minority opinion, but my view is only different, my expression of it has not been.
You gonna tell me that any anti-war or eco-beliefs haven't been slammed in my face and demeaned repeateldly. I'm supposed to accept that, in the face of thousands of years of religous persecuation on this palnet, even before christianity. Fuck that...
Seriously. My religion is punk rock, my race is punk rock, my idealogy is punk rock... When punk rockers fuck up your good time, tell you what to do and how to do it, then we can talk. I've been made fun of my entire life. I've been told recently, that my beleif that humans are killing this planet, is a crack pot religion, by Fiji. Oh, but i can't say anything about religions, who've been jamming shit down peoples thoats... Jesus would even tell you you're wrong. This whole hate the sin, but love the sinner bullshit is a lie. Because Jesus, didn't live like that. If religous people, lived the way they preached, than we wouldn't even be having this debate, would we?

Punk rockers just caused on accident on the corner of 12th & Main. End of story.
25th March 2008 09:14 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No sir...you suffer from Fiji envy...it's a fucking pandemic around here

Git you sum!

If you 'd practicing a balanced diet of thread visits you would have said "Gep you some."

Please try to stay current.
25th March 2008 09:17 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'd rather make-out with Brett Michaels on VH1 than watch that crap again.

Me, I'm addicted to it. I have to watch it every day.

I know that laughter born of scorn and derision probably causes cancer, but like cigarettes it feels good while it's happening.

It is, I've discovered, a gateway that leads to the pursuit of much more . . . lurid . . . pleasures.

I believe the street name for this one is "Moonie's Wet Dream".

25th March 2008 09:18 AM
Nasty Habits And all I can say about this one is, "Damn".

25th March 2008 09:34 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

If you 'd practicing a balanced diet of thread visits you would have said "Gep you some."

Please try to stay current.

I no longer have time for this frolic...It's Frank Sinatra week...Suddenly, all this just seems so very Wayne Newton
25th March 2008 10:18 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I no longer have time for this frolic...It's Frank Sinatra week...Suddenly, all this just seems so very Wayne Newton

All righty then. Go to the church of your choice!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)