ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Obama's Speech-a fraud (NS) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
21st March 2008 06:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I don't think I have ever flogged something that is so well documented and covered in the MSM.

That's absolutely where you're wrong....I haven't seen any media take the angle I've taken...and certainly not the mainstream media...but they will take that angle..eventually...the mainstream media, as you have demonstrated, has limited this to a "pastor pronouncement" issue...a "crazy old uncle" issue...which, IMO, is selling the American public a bill of goods....you know very well my analysis as gone much deeper than that limited analysis...I've stated much more right here in this thread...Do I need to restate my concerns for you again?...really?

Well documented my ass...it isn't...and that's why I continue to post on this
21st March 2008 06:43 PM
glencar Bad news for Madame Clinton...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9149.html
21st March 2008 06:44 PM
snap13 GO NADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st March 2008 06:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
snap13 wrote:
GO NADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your end game?...Who are you working for?...Who sent you?
21st March 2008 06:52 PM
glencar
quote:
snap13 wrote:
GO NADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict Nader's vote total will rise this year over 2000. Remember, many racists who won't vote for Barry O'Bama need an alternative.
21st March 2008 06:54 PM
snap13 YOU CAN IMPLY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!!

GO NADER....
21st March 2008 06:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
snap13 wrote:
YOU CAN IMPLY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!!

GO NADER....

What church does he attend?
21st March 2008 06:59 PM
glencar
quote:
snap13 wrote:
YOU CAN IMPLY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!!

GO NADER....

DON'T B CRAZY!!!!! I IMPLIED NOTHING> WHAT YOU INFER? IT'S ON YOU!!!!! GO NADER OF THE WHITE DEVILS!!!!!!
21st March 2008 06:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What church does he attend?

He's an Arab. I, of course, imply NOTHING!!!!! with that info.
21st March 2008 07:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's an Arab. I, of course, imply NOTHING!!!!! with that info.

What's your end game here?
21st March 2008 07:05 PM
glencar I, like "Kristen" am only in it for the money. By that, I IMPLY NOTHING!!!!!

GO NADER OF THE WHITIES!!!!
21st March 2008 07:24 PM
Nasty Habits Ah, god, I got too drunk last night to deal with any of this today.

After doing my radio show (on sanctified liberation singers and gospel music) I filled in for a pal of mine spinning records at the local dive. The best thing about DJ'ing at a bar is you wake up the next morning surprised at how much MORE money is in your pocket than was there the night before.

FYI, Feej, if you click on the number of posts next to a thread name on the main board, it gives you a by-individual-poster count. I doubt anyone is hash marking your posts . . . but you never know.

Glencar provided the best defense of Barack Obama right here:

That is, w/o doubt, the most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

I go kill myself now.

21st March 2008 07:26 PM
glencar I think the boy dancing 7 seconds in posts on this board...
21st March 2008 07:31 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Do you agree or disagree with this statement:

Christian churches in the USA make hateful remarks regarding gays, muslims or mexicans.

You can use all or any one of the groups, if in your answer they don't all apply.

None that I have ever attended have come close to making hateful remarks about anyone period. While some Christian churchs may preach against homosexuality they certainly never preach agaist homosexuals. In other words, they take the position of hate the sin, but love the sinner.

Are there certain churches that "preach" hate? Sure one look at Obama's church, or Fred Phelps church proves that. They are not teaching the true word of Christ. They are masking hate behind the mantle of Christianity. However, those churches are anomolies that should be shunned and distained. Which only brings us back to the original point of these threads. Obama used piss poor judgement by attending a church that preaches hate. There is not a speech in the world that can undo the twenty years of attendance that he put in there.

Riffy
21st March 2008 07:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

None that I have ever attended have come close to making hateful remarks about anyone period. While some Christian churchs may preach against homosexuality they certainly never preach agaist homosexuals. In other words, they take the position of hate the sin, but love the sinner.

Are there certain churches that "preach" hate? Sure one look at Obama's church, or Fred Phelps church proves that. They are not teaching the true word of Christ. They are masking hate behind the mantle of Christianity. However, those churches are anomolies that should be shunned and distained. Which only brings us back to the original point of these threads. Obama used piss poor judgement by attending a church that preaches hate. There is not a speech in the world that can undo the twenty years of attendance that he put in there.

Riffy

Then you understand why i hate religion and not the people, no matter how stupid I find the worship of a murdered man, born of a virgin, who came back to life.

and I think alot of political leaders, including current and past presidents have all made poor judgements by aligning themselves with churches... See, I said churches, not religions, a major distinction...
The defenders of slavery, said it was okay according to the bible. Segregationists, the same, and on and on... Me, I'm not of this beleif that I need religion to be moral. In fact, religion for me is immoral. The people are not. Slavery, crusade modern days islamic terrorists all includued in my reasoning that religion is not only dangerous in many ways, it is also antiquated. It needs to go the way of flat earth science IMO. I think it is used as a crutch for many, who are then preyed upon by oppurtunists. On that, we seem to at least somewhat agree. The only thing is, I don't understand why your outrage seems to begin and end with Wright and Obama, and not with people, lets say, more closely aligned to your political belief? Christan Republican okay. Democrat Christian, not oaky. That's what i'm hearing. Can you show me one pro-life group or anti gay group not connected to a fundamaentalist church? Because i can show you hundred even thousands of charity groups with no affiliation with religion. doesn't that even concern you, anyone? And these religions want to press for laws, to fit their morals. This is the same authouritarian crap Wright is spewing. The only thing Wright has going for him, is that there really does exist a hatred for blacks, that has slowly, but not entirely eroded away. and he is manipulating that anger and fear for his own benefit. That is not true of preachers who are agasinst gay rights. There's no underlying gay thing, it is pure fear. and how irnic when some of these same people turn out to be really be gay too. Makes me wonder if deep down inside, George Wallace wanted to be black...hmmm!
21st March 2008 08:20 PM
Fiji Joe Really folks...I'm starting to see the error in my ways....at second glance, there really isn't anything in this philosophy that should cause concern with a presidential nominee that's spent 20 years learning it:

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."

James Cone - Founder of Black Liberation Theology

And frankly, as much as the jews piss me off, I think there may be some benefit to a church that hands out the Hamas manifesto which equates the Hamas charter calling for the murder of Jews to the Declaration of Independence...

We are a congregation which is unashamedly white and unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the white religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are a European people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a white worship service and ministries which address the white community.

Will you not join me, for the next 20 years, as we explore this noble religion?...a spiritual journey if you will...Come with me...Come ride dirty with me

The above was my Johnathan Swift moment...Simply a "modest Proposal

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
21st March 2008 08:46 PM
pdog Fiji just made the best argument yet, why all politicians should denounce religion, keep it to themselves and start acting like people who put country first, b/c god is there no matter what, you don't need to shout it from the mountain top. In fact, the shouting is the problem.
21st March 2008 09:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Fiji just made the best argument yet, why all politicians should denounce religion, keep it to themselves and start acting like people who put country first, b/c god is there no matter what, you don't need to shout it from the mountain top. In fact, the shouting is the problem.

I don't agree with you at all about religion...in the sense that it's bullshit...you're entitled to your opinion however...In any event, Obama's church isn't teaching religion...and it's only a "church" because he and the rest of the fuckheads that attend it call it such...they're teaching a dressed up black version of the KKK...Pdog, I don't know what churches you've attended, but the overwhelming majority DO NOT teach his garbage...nothing close to it...and while they may be full of hypocrites, they are not full of hatemongers....they're simply not

All the barbs aside, can you vote for a man who either 1) believes in the teachings of that "church", or 2) was so shit all stupid to be surrounded by it for 20 years and not have the sense to get out?...Don't make the mistake of thinking this is just some rogue pastor making crazy statements and that Obama can't be held accountable for what all of his supporters say...If that were the case, I'd agree...that is not what this is...that racist passage I quoted was required reading in his church...and the very essence of his "religion"...that passage is the foundation of the "christianity" Obama has chosen...study up on it...I have...at best, that "religion" is separatist...at worse, and IMO, it's blatant racism and marxism...and a few other very bad things...and these are the beliefs of a man preaching "one America"?...I don't think you can just discount it as typical religion and say he's entitled to a pass...seriously...take some time to read up on it...and if you have any confusion as to what it really stands for, just look at the preachers who preach it...they will tell you...they're remarkably consistent in their hate...Wright is not some aberration...he is typical of that religion...and he IS NOT typical of black churches

If I can't look at a candidates core beliefs without being called a racist or having some agenda or stake, than those accusing me of such can kiss my ass...seriously...I am looking at it...and it's ugly...what a candidates beliefs are is not some side issue or diversion...it's the single most important issue in ANY campaign...because you see, a politician can say any thing he wants...he can look you right in the eye and lie...and they often do...and we're required to believe it...and they would just as soon keep it that way...As much as Americans complain about lying politicians, you would think this is exactly what they would want to know about before voting...especially with Obama...who has virtually no track record to speak of and provides very little information about his stance on the issue...Yeah Obama, I know what you say, but what do you think?...Let's take a look
21st March 2008 10:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't agree with you at all about religion...in the sense that it's bullshit...you're entitled to your opinion however...In any event, Obama's church isn't teaching religion...and it's only a "church" because he and the rest of the fuckheads that attend it call it such...they're teaching a dressed up black version of the KKK...Pdog, I don't know what churches you've attended, but the overwhelming majority DO NOT teach his garbage...nothing close to it...and while they may be full of hypocrites, they are not full of hatemongers....they're simply not

All the barbs aside, can you vote for a man who either 1) believes in the teachings of that "church", or 2) was so shit all stupid to be surrounded by it for 20 years and not have the sense to get out?...Don't make the mistake of thinking this is just some rogue pastor making crazy statements and that Obama can't be held accountable for what all of his supporters say...If that were the case, I'd agree...that is not what this is...that racist passage I quoted was required reading in his church...and the very essence of his "religion"...that passage is the foundation of the "christianity" Obama has chosen...study up on it...I have...at best, that "religion" is separatist...at worse, and IMO, it's blatant racism and marxism...and a few other very bad things...and these are the beliefs of a man preaching "one America"?...I don't think you can just discount it as typical religion and say he's entitled to a pass...seriously...take some time to read up on it...and if you have any confusion as to what it really stands for, just look at the preachers who preach it...they will tell you...they're remarkably consistent in their hate...Wright is not some aberration...he is typical of that religion...and he IS NOT typical of black churches

If I can't look at a candidates core beliefs without being called a racist or having some agenda or stake, than those accusing me of such can kiss my ass...seriously...I am looking at it...and it's ugly...what a candidates beliefs are is not some side issue or diversion...it's the single most important issue in ANY campaign...because you see, a politician can say any thing he wants...he can look you right in the eye and lie...and they often do...and we're required to believe it...and they would just as soon keep it that way...As much as Americans complain about lying politicians, you would think this is exactly what they would want to know about before voting...especially with Obama...who has virtually no track record to speak of and provides very little information about his stance on the issue...Yeah Obama, I know what you say, but what do you think?...Let's take a look

dressed up black version of the KKK? Dude they ain't even a group of skinheads wearing doc Martins and doing Hitler salutes, in comparison. The KKK was a group that committed acts of terror, they attacked and killed people. And at one time their numbers were so high, at least according to some records they were 15% plus of the nations population. Can you name one act of violence that this church is associated with? I'm disgusted by this church and preacher. I have "prejudice" towrds blacks who act this way. The KKK? some of the shit you're saying is way over the top. Unless there is some militant arm of the church I'm unaware of... The KKK is a group, that hated catholics and jews, both my parents of those groups.
Do I think Rev. Wright and his church hate me? Fuck, I don't know for sure. I don't like them, for many reasons. Religion forst, racism second...
I don't know if you get that I think they blakc people freaking out, is just as ridiculous as the white people freaking out.
And before Obama gave his speech the other day. I'm pretty sure I posted the same exact thing he said about his grandmother, about my own grandfather. I just didn't use the word "typical". although, when I was a kid, it was typical white people making comments about blacks all the time. And they didn't even think they were racist, it was normal then.Maybe you had a profoundly more utopian society experience, without prejudice in your daily life. In AC, NJ in the 70's. Race was a huge issue. They were riots in the high school. People lived in certain neighborhoods, and if you were in the wrong one, at the right time, you had a problem.
As much as we've discussed the white guilt, let's not underestimate the black hatred. I'm not talking about from white folks either. In their own community. I've seen it a bit. literally hate, for those who have moved past certain cultural ideals. Like the folks who call powell an Uncle tom, ect... Can you imagine how that bleeds down to the daily lifes of people. I can't even imagine, I know it exists, but it far removed from my life, outside of what people have shared with me.
I'm pretty certain of one thing. Barrack Obama, has associations, but that's it. Just like any politician. He's never shown or done one thing to say he has a 20 year record of being racist. The worst he did, was like Riff has said, bad judgement. Well... Bad judgemnt is Rumsfeld IMO. You know where i'm going? Yeah.
Show me one vilent act, one piece of racist legislation promoted by this church or Obama. Then I'll get real white, real fucking fast. Tell you the truth, I say let them get it on if they want to. Rant all you want about white people and americas racism. because at the end of it, i got one question for anyone who feels any of prejudices I feel sometimes too. It's a line from american History X, you know the movie? How has any of this, made your life better?
I love that movie, it has actually helped me deal with my feelings about race.
And Feej... In NYC, you did say to me, I've never seen so many black people. And it wasn't racist, at the time, when we had walked for a while, it was true. And you said it very matter of factly or maybe even perhaps to be funny. It was nothing, really. It was me, who at the time, was painfully aware of my prejudices. Because my thought was, how fucking lucky you must be.
So, ask yourself. Who is the racist? Sounds like me. I'm niether ashamed or afraid to admit my shortcomings. I learned this shit growing up. I've changed a lot, a fucking lot. and I try to avoid the white guilt bullshit too. I'm damn fucking happy i'm white, and i'm okay, realizing it is normal to not like some cultures. I do not!!! Do not, talk about race with my kids, in a negative way. I'm very matter of fact. especially telling my son about slavery, emancipation, civil rights in the 60's and the right to vote. He's already getting reading material as part of school work. In 1st grade, he's learning about blacks I never even heard of before.
I only speak for myself, and I don't expect or care if anyone agrees or disagrees with me. And I don't care how anyone votes this november, b/c of the three, after Bush, even a white hating black theologian, would be better IMO. Besides, the way things are going, I'll probably be in TX around lots of mexicans and white folks!!!
21st March 2008 11:39 PM
Riffhard Pdog I did say that it shows poor judgement, and it does. However, it is much worse than just piss poor judgement. It is also blatantly irresponsible as hell. This man, Obama, says that he wants to bring this country together and transend race. Yet he still had his young children baptized by this man. He still choose to attend this "church" for no other reason than to what, get his black on? He attended it why? Was it because he believed in what the tenants of this "church" taught? Did he attend it because he wanted to prove to the black community that he was black enough to garner their support?

I don't know. Neither do you. But one thing that I do know is that neither of those reasons shows good judgement or responsible behavior. How can he claim to transend race and move the country past it's racist past when he takes his own children (the future) to a church that is mired in the past with regards to race relations? Doesn't sound as if this man can bring even his own "church" together towards racial harmony, and he had twenty years to try. Now he claims that he wants to try and heal the country? Hell, he ran away from race for this entire presidential run and only when he gets caught in this blatant hypocrisy does he deliver this "monumental, Lincolesque, better than MLK" speech. It doesn't pass the "sniff test". Those that want to give him a complete pass on this are just ignoring the facts that are now known to everyone. As I have stated before, to try and turn the argument on it's head and ignore what started the whole thing is obviously showing nothing but a partisanship love affair with a man that has proven that for all his rhetoric he's nothing more than a lying politician.

Shit just wait until the press finally starts digging into his relationship with Tony Rezko! Wait until his friendship William Ayers finally gets the scrutiny that it deserves. The press so wanted this guy to be the "liberal great black hope". They wanted it so bad that they decided to not even actually do any basic journalism. I have my doubts that they will really delve into these relations though. They are still cleaning up the wet spot from jerking off over his speech. Pathetic.

Riffy
22nd March 2008 12:05 AM
Fiji Joe pdog wrote:

"Unless there is some militant arm of the church I'm unaware of... The KKK is a group, that hated catholics and jews, both my parents of those groups."

That would be the black panthers...practitioners of black liberation theology and until the day after the greatest speech ever, linked to on Obama's website

"Maybe you had a profoundly more utopian society experience, without prejudice in your daily life. In AC, NJ in the 70's. Race was a huge issue."

Nah...there were no race riots or racial tensions in my town growing up (that's sarcasm)...I rode three hours day on the bus as a product of desegregation...a policy, by the way, that neither the black or white communities supported...we were probably the last idiots in the country taking part in that...

"As much as we've discussed the white guilt, let's not underestimate the black hatred. I'm not talking about from white folks either. In their own community. I've seen it a bit. literally hate, for those who have moved past certain cultural ideals. Like the folks who call powell an Uncle tom, ect... Can you imagine how that bleeds down to the daily lifes of people. I can't even imagine, I know it exists, but it far removed from my life, outside of what people have shared with me."

I have seen this my entire life...as I said before, these impediments from within the black community are greater hinderances to the success of black people than anything racism has to offer...as strange as that sounds, it's my experience..the funny thing being, as a white man, I know far more about who is racist white person than any black man...so do you...and quite frankly, I meet far more people whose paternalistic racism leaves them yearning for a well spoken black person to come and impress them so they can bend over backwards to show how much they are not racist...even though they are...I know far more people like that than just straight up ignorant racists...I grew up in the South and can tell you, these "ignorant white racists" are a very rare breed indeed...you find the other type in every walk of life...So what I know to be a fact is, that as a black person, if you can get past the racism in your own community, you can do very well..extremely well...again, this is why Obama bothers me so much...he practiced at a church that teaches lessons designed to foster that racist message in the black community...and it still does...He speaks of himself as an agent of change when the reality is, he himself is a product of change...Change that was accomplished without the separatism and racism embodied in his religion...He's full of shit

"I'm pretty certain of one thing. Barrack Obama, has associations, but that's it. Just like any politician. He's never shown or done one thing to say he has a 20 year record of being racist."

Well..not if you don't count his 20 years at his "church", the donations used to foster racism and hatred, and just his general silence in the pews as a United States Senator...he may not be what I think he is...but he sure as hell ain't what he thinks he is...a man of integrity, unity and principle...no sir...men with those traits don't sit in the pews for 20 years nodding their heads and throwing money in the hat...He's no MLK...He's no JFK...Rosa Parks stayed on that bus so he could throw his grandma under it

"The worst he did, was like Riff has said, bad judgement. Well... Bad judgemnt is Rumsfeld IMO. You know where i'm going? Yeah."

Rumsfeld?...are you bringing every poor decision by every government employee into this conversation?...Rumsfeld and any yahoo that screwed up their job has nothing to do with making a conscience choice of a belief system...I have no idea where you're coming from here...no idea

"Show me one vilent act, one piece of racist legislation promoted by this church or Obama. Then I'll get real white, real fucking fast."

Hate groups don't generally enact legislation...or even promote it...they subvert it...we've seen the vids of that haven't we?...Just a general subversion of the nation itself

"And Feej... In NYC, you did say to me, I've never seen so many black people. And it wasn't racist, at the time, when we had walked for a while, it was true. And you said it very matter of factly or maybe even perhaps to be funny. It was nothing, really. It was me, who at the time, was painfully aware of my prejudices. Because my thought was, how fucking lucky you must be."

Not sure what you mean by lucky...I don't recall saying that...and it would have been a joke...Because there aren't that many black people in NYC compared to a lot of other cities I've been in...Trust me, I've seen more black people...I just spent 3 days in Shreveport Louisiana...white people there are like hummingbirds...everyone stops and gets real quiet so they don't scare you away

My neighbors on both sides of me growing up were black...and as irony would have it, they rode the same bus as me to the projects when there was a perfectly good school 3 miles from our house...I've lived with black folks, screwed black folks, fought with black folks...well...just about anything you can do with black folks, I've done it...I have prejudices towards black people...and anyone who tells you differently is lying...I don't see them as racial prejudices, however...they are more along the lines of cultural prejudices...and just because they're prejudices doesn't mean they're destructive...in any event, you can't assume that everyone else shares your hangups

"So, ask yourself. Who is the racist? Sounds like me. I'm niether ashamed or afraid to admit my shortcomings. I learned this shit growing up."

Are you?...I'm not...And I will never bite my tongue on that issue or refrain from criticizing a minority just because I don't want someone to think I'm racist...That's the first sign you are one...that's what I think anyway

There are a lot of people who speak out of white guilt..or refrain from speaking out of white guilt...that's their problem...

But back to Obama...why give a speech on race?...what is he going to do that has not already been done?...you cannot legislate tolerance...and even if you could, those laws are already on the books...what he thinks about race means jack shit...The man sat on his hands when this crap was being spewed to the masses in his presence...If his plan is to lecture whitey and burden them with more guilt while allowing blacks a free pass, he can shove it up his ass...that's what I've seen from him so far

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
22nd March 2008 01:32 AM
pdog I've seen Wrights video, I know nothing of these school like teacings you're talking about, some indoctrination, of who?
I am aware of The Panthers... Aside from Huey Newton getting his ass shot by another black man, I don't think I know anything about them since, and Huey wasn't political or anything then, he was on crack.
I did hear him (Wright) go off about 9/11 and shit... I also remember some other preachers make some comments, friends of our current, who blamed.... ? Fags for the hatred and attacks. They preach in churches too, and presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan... all went to those churches... It seems very selective and partisan on the hate...
did he throw granny under the bus, or was granny typical for people of her generation. Remember, Granny was around in WWII... How many blacks stromed Normandy... Shit even during Korea it was still segregated, by the time Nam came aronud, it was just the opposite, seems like somebody realized black men look really good in body bags...
Anyway, this legislation you talk about, we don't need more. BUT!!! We do need to understand that 50 years of laws, and over a hundred years away from a person being property doesn't make everytihng right. Seems the only thing we disagree on, is that Obama is just as bad as his or not as bad as his white counterparts.
I get a laugh about all this shit.. Racism, socialism... 20 years of going to church...
Is Pat Robertson or Falwell exempt? How is there influence different when it comes to politics?
and don't give me this shit about Obama being exposed to hate and shit, you sound like Tipper gore telling us our kids are going to die from listening to music. You've been listening to The Stones your entire life, and best I can tell you're not some drug addicted liberal freak show, are you. Seems that their incapable of influencing beyond just good music. Is it poosible a good person, actually was a memeber of this Chicago church? I just saw a very smart, American, patriotoic women on TV, who was in the church for 7 years. You make it sound like this church is like a non stop Nuremberg rally. Most of the time it was a boring as church, like most. That kids hated going to, people got all dressed up on Sunday, shook hands sang songs and ate food. Then they would be active in the community, and guess what.. .Some old pissed of Reverend vented. Guess what, he can. It is legal to do. See he isn't government, the speration goes both ways. He is church, not state. He owns his anger, as dumb as he wanted to be. There is no Black SS, Gestapo or youth movement in Jack boots. This preacher was talking to a bunch of fat ladies in funny dresses, who would get all horny over jessus. Give me a fucking break. This guy ain't Hitler and he doesn't even have the charm of Charles Manson. He's more like our snake oil selling president, and the one sided politics blinds most people. Democrats need to realize that. They are looking at an idealist, charming and attractive. An empty suit. McCain as batshit crazy as he is, smokes Hillary and Obama. I'm just worried homeboy won't live to finish one term. Anyway, you can't go after Obama w/o going after Jesus loving Bush, but it seems that too many can't see the forrest from the trees. And can't tell a retard from a racist either!
22nd March 2008 01:35 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Aside from Huey Newton getting his ass shot by another black man, I don't think I know anything about them since, and Huey wasn't political or anything then, he was on crack.

A couple of things...Huey Lewis was white...and...frankly...he deserved to be shot

22nd March 2008 01:40 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

A couple of things...Huey Lewis was white...and...frankly...he deserved to be shot

Is this where you give me the speech on the merits of his music and fire up the chain saw?
22nd March 2008 01:40 AM
sirmoonie Strange - yes strange - how Willard Romney never got hacked for his demented cult affiliations. Again, he was dodging the Vietnam War draft, a war where young black men were dying on a daily basis to defend Willard's freedoms, and all the while Willard was in France pimping a cult that flat out stated (and still states) that god made black people inferior to whites. Willard evangelizes for that cult to this day when it suits its purpose. Then plays the Faith card when he's asked anything about it.

Yet not a denouncement in sight here.

Never heard any of that in the liberal media either.

Didn't seem to bother all those bashing Obam now. Riffy even voted for Willard "proudly" - demented, racist cult affiliations and all.

Those defending Obam never said anything about it then either.

You are all lacking in denouncements.
22nd March 2008 01:42 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Shit just wait until the press finally starts digging into his relationship with Tony Rezko! Wait until his friendship William Ayers finally gets the scrutiny that it deserves. The press so wanted this guy to be the "liberal great black hope". They wanted it so bad that they decided to not even actually do any basic journalism. I have my doubts that they will really delve into these relations though. They are still cleaning up the wet spot from jerking off over his speech. Pathetic.

Riffy

Probably dig as much as they did with the pre-war Iraq intel or talk about how Halliburton and it's subsidary KBR, won no bid contracts using shell offshore companies to avoisd paying taxes and how the VP is a former CEO... I guess we all have to live with leaders who are assholes and have asshole friends, and for some of us, it's what we feel is the lesser of two evils. you've never seemed a bit bothered by what i just described...
22nd March 2008 01:46 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Strange - yes strange - how Willard Romney never got hacked for his demented cult affiliations. Again, he was dodging the Vietnam War draft, a war where young black men were dying on a daily basis to defend Willard's freedoms, and all the while Willard was in France pimping a cult that flat out stated (and still states) that god made black people inferior to whites. Willard evangelizes for that cult to this day when it suits its purpose. Then plays the Faith card when he's asked anything about it.

Yet not a denouncement in sight here.

Never heard any of that in the liberal media either.

Didn't seem to bother all those bashing Obam now. Riffy even voted for Willard "proudly" - demented, racist cult affiliations and all.

Those defending Obam never said anything about it then either.

You are all lacking in denouncements.

I denounce all virgins, resurected jews, prophets on flying horses, magic underwear and people who move water out of the way instead of swimming... oh and eagles fans!
22nd March 2008 01:50 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I denounce all virgins, resurected jews, prophets on flying horses, magic underwear and people who move water out of the way instead of swimming... oh and eagles fans!

I'll raise you and denounce all admitted war criminals, people who can't high five me, and Huey Lewis...oh and The News too
22nd March 2008 01:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Willard Romney showed bad judgment. Its about his judgment. He could have left that Mormon cult at any time, yet continues with it to this day. His kids were baptised in it. He was married in it. His "church" paid his way to France so he could avoid the Vietnam War. He chooses to remain with a racist cult for 60 years because it suited his political purposes.
22nd March 2008 02:01 AM
Fiji Joe I further denounce retard warmonger hopefuls and their zionist puppet masters...

And I denounce mormons too...They have nice hair, even after wearing a hat...it makes us all look bad
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)