ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Obama's Speech-a fraud (NS) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
30th March 2008 02:23 AM
pdog
quote:
the good wrote:

Who have I put faith in?

I'll give you that, only you know where your faith lies, but what visions do retards have... One retard in particular, his vision, what do you think?
30th March 2008 01:02 PM
the good
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'll give you that, only you know where your faith lies, but what visions do retards have... One retard in particular, his vision, what do you think?

What are you talking about? Are you talking about McCain? He's not a retard.
30th March 2008 01:47 PM
BONOISLOVE
30th March 2008 02:28 PM
pdog Retardation has become contagious. The country is quatentined, the mexicans have the cure, but we will build walls. Terrorists have succeeded. They've actually made people stupid. We will spend so much money, not fighting terrorists in Iraq, that our children will grow up sick and stupid, and broke...
30th March 2008 03:22 PM
InstantCakeBurntStk. McCain? What has that old fart done except get hit and fall out of a plane! In today's PlayStation generation, you get hit and it's GAME OVER!

Not only does he fall out of a plane but he becomes the Viet Cong's houseboy... and you want me to vote for him?

Has anyone taken a look back in the Rocks Off archives--Yes, there actually are archives--at all the pathetic warmongering, weapons of mass destruction, etc. etc. posts that proved totally FALSE! LMAO! These are the same posters with zero shred of credibility that are promoting McCain and his 100 yrs. Iraqi War.

What say we start re-printing some of those rosey prognostications from five years ago (My! How time flies when you fall out of a plane.) about how this war was over in a month! So let's build a campfire and sing a couple of songs...

31st March 2008 01:10 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Better than the official movie. Much better. (Sorry for being drunk.)
31st March 2008 11:33 AM
CrissCrossMind Subject: Omama The barber

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the
shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service
this week.' The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door. Later that day, a college professor comes in
for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The professor is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen different books, such as 'How to Improve Your Business' and 'Becoming More Successful.

Then, a Congressman comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman is very happy and leaves the
shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country
and the members of our Congress.--

Vote carefully this year.
31st March 2008 10:24 PM
robpop I spent a good part of the day putting my right hand on the foreheads of those who hate that fucking n--ger (In their words). Just so their heads would be blessed with the hand that shook the hand of that ni--er.
31st March 2008 10:41 PM
pdog Did you know Rev. Wright was a marine. He served his country and his cmmunity, he has every right to say whatever he wants about his country. More than those racists like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, who never seved, talk all tough and only a moron doesn't here the shit they spew about black and poor people. Fuck them. I'd rather have a whitey hating homey next door who ain't afraid to serve their country, than some flag waving coward who starts race fires and runs away!
1st April 2008 12:09 AM
CrissCrossMind the worst part of all this? ... is Omama going down hard in November ... once the kid gloves come off ... he will run out of the Kitchen ... it's so sad I have to laugh ... four more years just so the kids can run their homey ... "another year older ... and what have we learned" ... CCM
1st April 2008 02:08 PM
pdog
quote:
CrissCrossMind wrote:
the worst part of all this? ... is Omama going down hard in November ... once the kid gloves come off ... he will run out of the Kitchen ... it's so sad I have to laugh ... four more years just so the kids can run their homey ... "another year older ... and what have we learned" ... CCM

Are you familiar with people who are born, how do I say this PC? People who are retarded, can't learn....? You know special people, like George Bush? After a retsrd, we can handle a cunt, a crazy old man or a whitey hating homey!!!

Watch this, and you will understand, how being lead by a retard, makes you...

1st April 2008 02:47 PM
Highwire Rob My niece visiting from Washington state, tells me that we are no longer to say, "Native Americans" but rather, "First Peoples." Is this true PC?

'cause I is down with my First Peeps, forshizzle dawg

and how!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)