ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Obama's Speech-a fraud (NS) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
27th March 2008 05:39 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

i did two pull ups in the 8th grade for the aforementioned presidential physical fitness test. that was after about two weeks of busting my ass out on the swingset so i wouldn't look like sean bradley in front of the middle school gym class. mrs bullard, who, i believe, was fired for making "advances" toward a student later in her career, congratulated me on doubling my output on all previous pull up attempts since kindergarten. however, i didn't even come close to winning the award.

i did, however, consistently win the presidential "academic" fitness award, which, as my mother told me, was a far greater honor.

That's our Bucky..always striving to do his best for his Mommy and his country
27th March 2008 05:40 PM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

That's our Bucky..always striving to do his best for his Mommy and his country

Funny !!!!

Meg ............ You are on FIRE !!!!

I remain .... forever ..... your 'kins !

J. Kins ! ™
27th March 2008 05:41 PM
Joey " i did two pull ups in the 8th grade for the aforementioned presidential physical fitness test. that was after about two weeks of busting my ass out on the swingset so i wouldn't look like sean bradley in front of the middle school gym class. mrs bullard, who, i believe, was fired for making "advances" toward a student later in her career, congratulated me on doubling my ................................ "

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

27th March 2008 05:51 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Well most national polls are showing the exact opposite BJ. In fact in a "real world" case I can relate that I know of at least three people that will now not even consider voting for him. Plus more and more of Wright's comments are coming to light, and people are going to have to believe that Obama can tolorate a racist church for twenty years and still pretend that he represents some kind of transendence over the race issue. You've got to be pretty gullible to buy into that train of thought. My mother and father told me a long time ago that actions speak louder than words. Obama's actions over the last twenty years speak way way louder than his words. Just words.

Riffy

I heard one NH Dem today on C-SPAN who brought up the point that because O'Bama took his girls to that church, he wishes he hadn't voted for Barry. This issue will make or break the election, which is kind of crazy.
27th March 2008 05:53 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:

...feel free to draw your own conclusions.

I've never seen that before. Was that a joke?
27th March 2008 05:54 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Worlds biggest bitch!!!

Photobucket

She's trying to out-Lewinsky the competition!
27th March 2008 05:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

She does nothing for me

Oh, I really want to type in a name there...
27th March 2008 06:42 PM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've never seen that before. Was that a joke?

His entire schtick is a joke....
27th March 2008 07:29 PM
glencar LOL I can't wait for the fall!
27th March 2008 07:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

punk blues delta country heavily distorted wildness.

THAT'S MY kind of shit...
27th March 2008 10:28 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Seems like tennis rackets are best deployed in a one man-one bat confrontation. I socked it to one in the rec room in Iowa while many of my cousins were scurrying about in blind panic. It was an "Ace", right in the sweet spot, and it sent his ass across the room and he hit the wall. Killt it dead - I think my intention was to stun and release, but man are they fragile, and there was no time to think in a room full of panicking teenage Ioweegians. Afterwards I felt bad, though. Is that white guilt? Man guilt?

Good eye, Nastyman

Tennis rackets, brooms, pvc pipe ect...all highly efficient tools in man's war against bats

27th March 2008 11:06 PM
Joey

< --- I STILL say Al Gore will come to the rescue this summer .

You just might be right Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fijikins ...... Oh , .... OH , .... Little Fiji ...... Oh , Lil' Fijikins ..... Little ..... Oh , Lil' Fiji )

I remain , ...... FOREVER ..... your Joey

J.R. Tolken Joe ! ™
28th March 2008 02:05 AM
glencar Joey, even a dunce like yourself (or Rev. Wright) has to reailze that the Dums are stuck with either Hilary or Barry. It's a Hobson's choice & it will make Pres. McCain that much more likely.
28th March 2008 06:32 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Damn.... I could SURE use some fresh material .

Er , can you hook me up ?!

I got nuthin!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J. Fly !

[Edited by Some Guy]
28th March 2008 11:08 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, even a dunce like yourself (or Rev. Wright) has to reailze that the Dums are stuck with either Hilary or Barry. It's a Hobson's choice & it will make Pres. McCain that much more likely.

********** SIGH **************

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
28th March 2008 11:19 AM
glencar the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades...
28th March 2008 11:30 AM
Joey " ... i gotta wear shades... "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

28th March 2008 11:33 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
pdog wrote:

THAT'S MY kind of shit...

Then seek ye Walter.

He is a great, wise, wildly distorted stoned sage.

28th March 2008 11:51 AM
glencar FOX showed a clip of Barry O'Bama on "The View" & that Barvie Walters is such a fangirl. She referred to Barry as "sexy" and used other superlatives. I think her crush on Barry is comparable to BJ's!
28th March 2008 12:40 PM
Dan Speaking of hate churches, Mitt Romney at the current moment is begging for the VP slot.
28th March 2008 12:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
Speaking of hate churches, Mitt Romney at the current moment is begging for the VP slot.

sirmoonie's worst case scenario...
28th March 2008 12:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think her crush on Barry is comparable to BJ's!

Or as he is known within the inner circle, The Obama Boy

28th March 2008 04:02 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:
Speaking of hate churches, Mitt Romney at the current moment is begging for the VP slot.

Yes, I saw that on Drudge. I think he needs a black or a woman. Unfortunately, Condi is not sellable at this point.
28th March 2008 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I saw that on Drudge. I think he needs a black or a woman. Unfortunately, Condi is not sellable at this point.

Blue ...............................

What time will you be arriving at The Brazen Head this evening ?!

Nine O'Clock or Nine Thirty ?!

Please ............... I's needs to's knows !!!!

Clive is Bartending this evening an he is very particular about your pour .

Developing ........................

J. Fly ! ™
28th March 2008 04:36 PM
glencar Joey, I will NEVER go to the Brazenhead as it in Omaha, Nebraska & that is not ever a place I want to be. Maybe when you move to Lincoln...
28th March 2008 04:39 PM
glencar Remember when she devil was supposed to walk away with the whole thing; no need to even have an election? As Bobby Z once sang, things have changed...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/105814/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Back-Into-Lead-Democratic-Race.aspx
28th March 2008 04:47 PM
CrissCrossMind Obama's direct link to Black Panthers Wright flap ...
Wright's Black Liberation Theology
By Anthony B. Bradley

What is Black liberation theology anyway? Barrack Obama's former pastor, Jeremiah Wright catapulted black liberation theology onto a national stage, when America discovered Trinity United Church of Christ. Understanding the background of the movement might give better clarity into Wright's recent vitriolic preaching. A clear definition of Black theology was first given formulation in 1969 by the National Committee of Black Church Men in the midst of the civil-rights movement:

"Black theology is a theology of black liberation. It seeks to plumb the black condition in the light of God's revelation in Jesus Christ, so that the black community can see that the gospel is commensurate with the achievements of black humanity. Black theology is a theology of 'blackness.' It is the affirmation of black humanity that emancipates black people from White racism, thus providing authentic freedom for both White and black people. It affirms the humanity of White people in that it says 'No' to the encroachment of White oppression."

In the 1960s, Black churches began to focus their attention beyond helping Blacks cope with national racial discrimination particularly in urban areas.

The notion of "Blackness" is not merely a reference to skin color, but rather is a symbol of oppression that can be applied to all persons of color who have a history of oppression (except Whites, of course). So in this sense, as Wright notes, "Jesus was a poor black man" because he lived in oppression at the hands of "rich White people." The overall emphasis of Black liberation theology is the Black struggle for liberation from various forms of "White racism" and oppression.

James Cone, the chief architect of black liberation theology in his book A Black Theology of Liberation (1970), develops Black theology as a system. In this new formulation, Christian theology is a theology of liberation--"a rational study of the being of God in the world in light of the existential situation of an oppressed community, relating the forces of liberation to the essence of the gospel, which is Jesus Christ," writes Cone. Black consciousness and the Black experience of oppression orient black liberation theology--i.e., one of victimization from White oppression.

One of the tasks of Black theology, says Cone, is to analyze the nature of the gospel of Jesus Christ in light of the experience of oppressed Blacks. For Cone, no theology is Christian theology unless it arises from oppressed communities and interprets Jesus' work as that of liberation. Christian theology is understood in terms of systemic and structural relationships between two main groups: victims (the oppressed) and victimizers (oppressors). In Cone's context, writing in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the great event of Christ's liberation was freeing African Americans from the centuries-old tyranny of White racism and White oppression.

American White theology, which Cone never clearly defines, is charged with having failed to help Blacks in the struggle for liberation. Black theology exists because "White religionists" failed to relate the gospel of Jesus to the pain of being Black in a White racist society.

For Black theologians White Americans do not have the ability to recognize the humanity in persons of color, Blacks need their own theology to affirm their identity in terms of a reality that is anti-Black--Blackness stands for all victims of White oppression. "White theology," when formed in isolation from the Black experience, becomes a theology of White oppressors, serving as divine sanction from criminal acts committed against Blacks. Cone argues that even those White theologians who try to connect theology to Black suffering rarely utter a word that is relevant to the Black experience in America. White theology is not Christian theology at all. There is but one guiding principle of Black theology: an unqualified commitment to the Black community as that community seeks to define its existence in the light of God's liberating work in the world.

As such, Black theology is a survival theology because it helps Blacks navigate White dominance in American culture. In Cone's view, Whites consider Blacks animals, outside of the realm of humanity, and attempted to destroy Black identity through racial assimilation and integration programs--as if Blacks have no legitimate existence apart from Whiteness. Black theology is the theological expression of a people deprived of social and political power. God is not the God of White religion but the God of Black existence. In Cone's understanding, truth is not objective but subjective--a personal experience of the Ultimate in the midst of degradation.

The echoes of Cone's theology bled through, the now infamous, anti-Hilary excerpt by Rev. Wright. Clinton is among the oppressing class ("rich White people") and is incapable of understanding oppression ("ain't never been called a n-gg-r") but Jesus knows what it was like because he was "a poor black man" oppressed by "rich White people." While black liberation theology is not main stream in most black churches, many pastors in Wright's generation are burdened by Cone's categories which laid the foundation for many to embrace Marxism and a distorted self-image of perpetual "victim" which we be explored in the next two columns.

Obama in the relms of White dementions ...
Wright's Theology as Victimology
By Anthony B. Bradley

Black Liberation theology actually encourages a victim mentality among blacks. John McWhorters' book Losing the Race, will be helpful here. Victimology, says McWhorter, is the adoption of victimhood as the core of one's identity--for example, like one who suffers through living in "a country and who lived in a culture controlled by rich white people." It is a subconscious, culturally inherited affirmation that life for Blacks in America has been in the past and will be in the future a life of being victimized by the oppression of Whites. In today's terms, it is the conviction that, forty years after the Civil Rights Act, conditions for Blacks have not substantially changed. As Wright intimates, for example, scores of black men regularly get passed over by cab drivers.

Reducing black identity to "victim" distorts the reality of true progress. For example, was Obama a victim of widespread racial oppression at the hand of "rich white people" before graduating from Columbia University, Harvard Law School magna cum laude, or after he acquired his estimated net worth of $1.3 million? How did "rich white people" keep Obama from succeeding? If Obama is the model of an oppressed black man, I want to be oppressed next! With my graduate school debt my net worth is literally negative $52,659.

The overall result, says McWhorter, is that "the remnants of discrimination hold an obsessive indignant fascination that allows only passing acknowledgement of any signs of progress." Jeremiah Wright infused with victimology, wielded self-righteous indignation in the service of exposing the inadequacies Hilary Clinton's world of "rich white people." The perpetual creation of a racial identity born out of self-loathing and anxiety often spends more time inventing reasons to cry racism than working toward changing social mores, and often inhibits movement toward reconciliation and positive mobility.

McWhorter articulates three main objections of victimology: First, victimology condones weakness in failure. Victimology tacitly stamps approval on failure, lack of effort, and criminality. Behaviors and patterns that are self-destructive are often approved of as cultural or presented as unpreventable consequences from previous systemic patterns. Black liberation theologians are clear on this point: "People are poor because they are victims of others," says Dr. Dwight Hopkins, a black liberation theologian teaching at the University of Chicago Divinity School.

Second, victimology hampers progress because, from the outset, it focuses attention on obstacles. For example, in Black liberation theology, the focus is on the impediment of Black freedom in light of the Goliath of White racism.

Third, victimology keeps racism alive because many Whites are constantly painted as racist with no evidence provided. Racism charges create a context for backlash and resentment fueling new attitudes among whites not previously held or articulated, and creates "separatism"--a suspension of moral judgment in the name of racial solidarity. Does Jeremiah Wright foster separatism or racial unity and reconciliation?

For black liberation theologians Sunday is uniquely tied to redefining their sense of being human within a context of marginalization. "Black people who have been humiliated and oppressed by the structures of White society six days of the week gather together each Sunday morning in order to experience another definition of their humanity," says James Cone in his book Speaking the Truth (1999).

Many black theologians believe that both racism and socio-economic oppression continue to augment the fragmentation between Whites and Blacks. Historically speaking, it makes sense that Black theologians would struggle with conceptualizing social justice and the problem of evil as it relates to the history of colonialism and slavery in the Americas.

Is black liberation theology helping? Wright's liberation theology has stirred up resentment, backlash, Obama defections, separatism, white guilt, caricature, and offense. Preaching to a congregation of middle-class blacks about their victim identity invites a distorted view of reality, fosters nihilism, and divides rather than unites.

No one in the libreal media has the balls to ask Obama about the truth of his beliefs / church! ...

Black Liberation Is Marxist Liberation
By Anthony B. Bradley

One of the pillars of Obama's home church, Trinity United Church of Christ, is "economic parity." On the website, Trinity claims that God is not pleased with "America's economic mal-distribution." Among all of controversial comments by Jeremiah Wright the idea of massive wealth redistribution is the most alarming. The code language "economic parity" and references to "mal-distribution" is nothing more than channeling the twisted economic views of Karl Marx. Black liberation theologians have explicitly stated a preference for Marxism as an ethical framework for the black church because Marxist thought is predicated on a system of oppressor class (whites) versus victim class (blacks).

Black Liberation theologians James Cone and Cornel West have worked diligently to embed Marxist thought into the black church since the 1970s. For Cone, Marxism best addressed remedies to the condition of Blacks as victims of White oppression. In For My People, Cone explains that "the Christian faith does not possess in its nature the means for analyzing the structure of capitalism. Marxism as a tool of social analysis can disclose the gap between appearance and reality, and thereby help Christians to see how things really are."

In God of the Oppressed, Cone said that Marx's chief contribution is "his disclosure of the ideological character of bourgeois thought, indicating the connections between the 'ruling material force of society' and the 'ruling intellectual' force." Marx's thought is useful and attractive to Cone because it allows Black theologians to critique racism in America on the basis of power and revolution.

For Cone, integrating Marx into Black theology helps theologians see just how much social perceptions determine theological questions and conclusions. Moreover, these questions and answers are "largely a reflection of the material condition of a given society."

In 1979, Cornel West offered a critical integration of Marxism and Black theology in his essay, "Black Theology and Marxist Thought" because of the shared human experience of oppressed peoples as victims. West sees a strong correlation between Black theology and Marxist thought because "both focus on the plight of the exploited, oppressed and degraded peoples of the world, their relative powerlessness and possible empowerment." This common focus prompts West to call for "a serious dialogue between Black theologians and Marxist thinkers"--a dialogue that centers on the possibility of "mutually arrived-at political action."

In his book Prophesy Deliverance, West believes that by working together, Marxists and Black theologians can spearhead much-needed social change for those who are victims of oppression. He appreciates Marxism for its "notions of class struggle, social contradictions, historical specificity, and dialectical developments in history" that explain the role of power and wealth in bourgeois capitalist societies. A common perspective among Marxist thinkers is that bourgeois capitalism creates and perpetuates ruling-class domination--which, for Black theologians in America, means the domination and victimization of Blacks by Whites. American has been over run by "White racism within mainstream establishment churches and religious agencies," writes West.

Perhaps it is the Marxism imbedded in Obama's attending Trinity Church that should raise red flags. "Economic parity" and "distribution" language implies things like government-coerced wealth redistribution, perpetual minimum wage increases, government subsidized health care for all, and the like. One of the priorities listed on Obama's campaign website reads, "Obama will protect tax cuts for poor and middle class families, but he will reverse most of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest taxpayers."

Black Liberation Theology, originally intended to help the black community, may have actually hurt many blacks by promoting racial tension, victimology, and Marxism which ultimately leads to more oppression. As the failed "War on Poverty" has exposed, the best way to keep the blacks perpetually enslaved to government as "daddy" is to preach victimology, Marxism, and seduce blacks into thinking that upward mobility is someone else's responsibility in a free society.

[Edited by CrissCrossMind]
28th March 2008 05:17 PM
lotsajizz I'm a Dem (shit, Riffy would say I'm a friggin' Marxist!)and I say 'fuck Obama'...if he wins the nomination, I'm voting Libertarian....
28th March 2008 05:28 PM
monkey_man
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm a Dem (shit, Riffy would say I'm a friggin' Marxist!)and I say 'fuck Obama'...if he wins the nomination, I'm voting Libertarian....

Me too. . . If by some undemocratic back deal Hillary becomes the nominee, I'm voting Nader just to piss off the Dem leadership. No matter who wins in Nov, they will be a one termer, guaranteed!
28th March 2008 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:

glencar wrote:

Joey, I will NEVER go to the Brazenhead as it in Omaha, Nebraska & that is not ever a place I want to be.

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!

www.brazenheadpub.com

Why ?!

WHY ?!

Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?! Why ?! ... WHY ?!

Why ?!

**** CUE BERNSTEIN MUSIC !!!!! ****

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)