ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yes We Can (massive hope content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
16th February 2008 12:42 AM
pdog
quote:
wasted wrote:

Economic and social policy
Obama's current economic advisors...

blah

blah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blablah

blah

blah

blah

16th February 2008 08:37 AM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Tom Tomorrow's "This Modern World" is always spot-on. And I find it hard to believe that glencar doesn't know about the telecom immunity provision of the so-called "Protect America Act" (I love these Orwellian names for backdoor restrictions of the Bill of Rights). Bush says if Congress doesn't renew the act immediately, the terrorists will be aided materially, but he'll veto the bill if it doesn't include immunity for telecommunications corporations who may have violated their customers' privacy at Bush-Cheney's behest. So if you had any question which was more important to Bush--fighting terrorism or protecting corporations--now you know.

Why would that be so hard to believe? There is so much information floating around out there that even I can't know it all. As for "Orwellian" names for programs & bills, the Dems started that one during the only Clintoon administrations.
16th February 2008 09:13 AM
glencar Legendary Nessie hunter Robert Rines is giving up his search for the monster after 37 years...He started in 1971. The following year, he watched a 25ft-long hump with the texture of elephant skin gliding through the water...Despite having hundreds of sonar contacts over the years, the trail has since gone cold and Rines believes that Nessie may be dead, a victim of global warming.
16th February 2008 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You'd find better material at my top-secret Anita Pallenberg message board.

Three Hits a Day ?! .... Hopefully NOT ( see The Lugar's board )

Shiver ..................................

J.R.R. Tolken Joe ! ™
16th February 2008 12:52 PM
Bloozehound you know, someone who stands up for struggling working class, keeping special interests out of the beltway, safe borders, getting rid of all these "evil doers" floating around on magic carpets everywhere, someone you can foam at the mouth over on a Stones message board, all that neat stuff, so after hard consideration I've decided my vote goes to Winky

16th February 2008 12:54 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
you know, someone who stands up for struggling working class, keeping special interests out of the beltway, safe borders, getting rid of all these "evil doers" floating around on magic carpets everywhere, someone you can foam at the mouth over on a Stones message board, all that neat stuff, so after hard consideration I've decided my vote goes to Winky

Would that be a write-in?
16th February 2008 01:17 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Would that be a write-in?

Did I say Winky ?

I meant Spanks

Keeping jobs here in america for americans, standing up to those silver spoon, blue-blooded, beltway insiders, he's all about change, a new winds blowing man and it blows Spanks

16th February 2008 04:04 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Did I say Winky ?

I meant Spanks

Keeping jobs here in america for americans, standing up to those silver spoon, blue-blooded, beltway insiders, he's all about change, a new winds blowing man and it blows Spanks

I suppose Spanks would be an improvement after two terms of this guy:
16th February 2008 04:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Bush should have the honor of being the President on the first negative value treasury note....IOU's.
16th February 2008 04:31 PM
Brainbell Jangler This is what we're up against in November???:

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
16th February 2008 04:32 PM
glencar We're? What happened to United We Stand?
16th February 2008 04:39 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
We're? What happened to United We Stand?

Last I heard, there was still an election planned for November, and your guy is Ten Thousand Year McCain.
16th February 2008 04:41 PM
Ten Thousand Motels United We Stand?

They must have divided.
16th February 2008 04:42 PM
glencar I watched Bill Maher this morning. He was making those same age jokes that Letterman was making about Dole back in 1996. Yes, McC is 10 yrs older than Cankles but he's much more svelte. And yes, he's 25 years older than Barry but he's much...blonder.
16th February 2008 04:46 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

I suppose Spanks would be an improvement after two terms of this guy:

Did I say Spanks?

I meant Chuckles

You see he's got a firm stance on the middle east, ridding our reliance on foreign oil, says yes to campaign finance reform, UFO's, protecting the environment, he's "green", which is totally cool, hybrid cars, coorperate greed, safe milk, all that neat stuff

16th February 2008 04:50 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
I watched Bill Maher this morning. He was making those same age jokes that Letterman was making about Dole back in 1996. Yes, McC is 10 yrs older than Cankles but he's much more svelte. And yes, he's 25 years older than Barry but he's much...blonder.

Blonder? That's a criterion again???

glencar He's a black, er, BLANK BLANK canvas!
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Blonder? That's a criterion again???

Not for me but for many Dems, it will be.
16th February 2008 04:51 PM
glencar BTW Cute pic; is that your "down low"?
16th February 2008 04:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The election season is much too long.
16th February 2008 04:53 PM
glencar Yes, 4 years IS too long! Actually, the harridan was probably planning her run around Sept. 2000. Too bad (!) it didn't work out for her.
16th February 2008 04:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's a black, er, BLANK BLANK canvas!

16th February 2008 04:58 PM
glencar Hey, I'm not voting for him because of his tax policy. November will tell.
16th February 2008 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

WTF?
As much as I may or may not sympathize with your viewpoints, some days it's just better to get on with the music.
16th February 2008 05:01 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not for me but for many Dems, it will be.

16th February 2008 05:03 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

WTF?
As much as I may or may not sympathize with your viewpoints, some days it's just better to get on with the music.

Look again, carefully. That is music (sheet music, to be precise). And howe much blatant racism are you willing to stand for silently?
16th February 2008 05:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Look again, carefully. That is music (sheet music, to be precise). And howe much blatant racism are you willing to stand for silently?

I'm not a policeman.

16th February 2008 05:08 PM
glencar How am I a racist? The racists are all your Dems who when polled say they'll vote for him but then conveniently change their minds in the voting booth. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Deal with it.
16th February 2008 05:09 PM
glencar BTW I have voted for a couple of blacks & I have donated to 3. For me, as well as Dr. King, it's all about the content of one's character.
16th February 2008 05:09 PM
glencar And don't you ever call me a racist again, you shitbag.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)