ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yes We Can (massive hope content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
7th February 2008 09:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler
7th February 2008 09:17 PM
Fiji Joe Dang straight my yes we can do brother...yes we can...yes we can

Anyone who is not with me and Brainbell Jangler...is against us...and you don't want that...Yes we can
7th February 2008 09:25 PM
TampabayStone Man, that other one has like six or seven pages left. Neither side of yous will sway me to vote one way or the other. Seems like a bunch of showoffs to me...

Photobucket

Sorry, carry on.
7th February 2008 09:30 PM
Fiji Joe You're now being placed on the CAN'T list...
7th February 2008 09:38 PM
pdog I just did, I just did... Now I'm gonna do it again. My wife's pussy is gonna be sore from this we can do it, pounding!!!
7th February 2008 09:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just did, I just did... Now I'm gonna do it again. My wife's pussy is gonna be sore from this we can do it, pounding!!!

You...you're on the CAN'T list...but that's a nice story

YES WE CAN!
7th February 2008 09:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just did, I just did... Now I'm gonna do it again. My wife's pussy is gonna be sore from this we can do it, pounding!!!

Photobucket
7th February 2008 09:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You...you're on the CAN'T list...but that's a nice story

YES WE CAN!

No NYC hot dogs for you!!!!
7th February 2008 09:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Photobucket

You just put yourself at the top of the CAN'T list...We're watching you
7th February 2008 09:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

No NYC hot dogs for you!!!!

You don't seem to understand...Yes I can...and that applies to everything...I will be denied nothing...this is war...between the can and cannots
7th February 2008 10:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You don't seem to understand...Yes I can...and that applies to everything...I will be denied nothing...this is war...between the can and cannots

So because I did, you are now shunning me... I get it, Oh, I get it... I mean I got it!!!
7th February 2008 10:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

So because I did, you are now shunning me... I get it, Oh, I get it... I mean I got it!!!

Exactly...we can...yes we can...no one ever said anything about do, did or done...that way we can always blame someone for why we didn't
7th February 2008 10:32 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Exactly...we can...yes we can...no one ever said anything about do, did or done...that way we can always blame someone for why we didn't

Christ, enough, I'm going to hang out with the hippy glass makers for a while and then maybe roll into Ike'sII. Yes I Can....
7th February 2008 10:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Christ, enough, I'm going to hang out with the hippy glass makers for a while and then maybe roll into Ike'sII. Yes I Can....

Don't let the door of can-do hit you in the ass on the way out
7th February 2008 10:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Already missing the haves and the have-mores, huh?
7th February 2008 11:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Already missing the haves and the have-mores, huh?

Look man...I can...you can...we all can...isn't that true?...Or is Obama just bullshittin' us?
7th February 2008 11:45 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Look man...I can...you can...we all can...isn't that true?...Or is Obama just bullshittin' us?

Much as I hate to admit it, you can, too.
7th February 2008 11:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Much as I hate to admit it, you can, too.

Fantastic!...Now help me out here...I slept through the last speech...What is it we can do again?
7th February 2008 11:56 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Fantastic!...Now help me out here...I slept through the last speech...What is it we can do again?

We can have the audacity of hope! Right? I mean I can do that right?! I too can be audacious with hope? Right?

Riffy
8th February 2008 12:15 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

We can have the audacity of hope! Right? I mean I can do that right?! I too can be audacious with hope? Right?

Riffy

The audacity of sobriety
8th February 2008 12:31 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The audacity of sobriety

...and change! Don't forget change!

We must have hope,because we can, and we must believe in change!

They may sound like empty platitudes, but I still say we can!!

So there!

Riffy
8th February 2008 12:37 AM
pdog I'm so gonna not do anything... I got to not get in on this thing... I just crapped myself, on purpose, by accident!
8th February 2008 02:03 AM
TampabayStone I got bout' 10 wings in the microwave right now..Yes I can! I would kill for a Dr. Pepper, and how..
8th February 2008 03:07 AM
Prodigal Son Obama's got messages of hope behind him and all, but I'm so cynical that I don't buy the hype so much. And when I have a bunch of self-assured, self-righteous, drug addicted (well, maybe some) celebrities telling me of a great new age, it tunes me out. Everyone is so moved by that video, but give me a Dr. King speech or a civil rights rally not this 2008 version of JFK left-wing pipe dreamin'.
8th February 2008 07:06 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
not this 2008 version of JFK left-wing pipe dreamin'.

Crack-Pipe Dreamin.
8th February 2008 07:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG Hey, Can Do Feej, what happened to all your cats?

All I know is it's Friday and you guys can bullshit all ya wants to about what you cans and cans not do.

I know I can leave work today and enjoy the weekend..and I sure as hell won't waste any time listening to political tripe from the cans and can nots.

Riffy, does that sound like hope to you?

8th February 2008 08:28 AM
TampabayStone Photobucket
8th February 2008 08:32 AM
nankerphelge Joey's on the can.

Does that count?

Some things never change...
8th February 2008 09:35 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Crack-Pipe Dreamin.

That's postin' on loan from Obama...
8th February 2008 01:30 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
Obama's got messages of hope behind him and all, but I'm so cynical that I don't buy the hype so much. And when I have a bunch of self-assured, self-righteous, drug addicted (well, maybe some) celebrities telling me of a great new age, it tunes me out. Everyone is so moved by that video, but give me a Dr. King speech or a civil rights rally not this 2008 version of JFK left-wing pipe dreamin'.

Cynicism is so '90s, man.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)