ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine A Light" London Premiere
Odeon Leicester Square, London - 2nd april 2008
© Dave Hogan with thanks to moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: weed Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
17th January 2008 01:02 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I basically quit smoking weed years ago 'cause my lungs would get so easily thrashed.

It always makes me hack like crazy, which is weird because unfortunately I'm a pretty heavy cig smoker and they don't make me cough.
17th January 2008 01:05 PM
lotsajizz smoking is old fashioned...vaporize!!
17th January 2008 01:19 PM
jostorm
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
why is marijuana illegal? my teacher ironically was discussing how it is not harmful in anyway. cigarettes are mush worse.
i dont do drugs or drink but just curious

if you want to learn ANYTHING about illegal drugs (any type!), this is your website, Dear:

www.erowid.org
17th January 2008 01:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
smoking is old fashioned...vaporize!!

Smoking will always be cool.
17th January 2008 03:38 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

Lord Vader, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed

mojo ................................

You are ' The CHOSEN One ! '

17th January 2008 03:45 PM
mojoman
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I basically quit smoking weed years ago 'cause my lungs would get so easily thrashed. I was in Amsterdam a few years ago and tried out a vaporizer. All you get is nothing but flavor and pure THC. . .no coughing, no hacking. I highly recommend trying a volcano vaporizer if you can. Available at this fine store: http://www.gotvape.com/
MM

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedemir. Explain again how sheeps' bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

17th January 2008 04:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
mojoman wrote:

This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedemir. Explain again how sheeps' bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

What also floats in water?
17th January 2008 04:18 PM
mojoman
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

What also floats in water?

A duck
17th January 2008 04:46 PM
mojoman Very small rocks!
17th January 2008 04:47 PM
monkey_man Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
17th January 2008 04:48 PM
Highwire Rob a very small turnip

17th January 2008 04:49 PM
mojoman Great gravy!
17th January 2008 04:51 PM
mojoman
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
17th January 2008 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

I am Arthur, King of the Britons.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17th January 2008 06:10 PM
guitarman53 I'm from Canada, I say Legalize it!!! fuck the States.
17th January 2008 06:27 PM
robpop Drugs won the war on drugs.
17th January 2008 07:39 PM
GotToRollMe
17th January 2008 08:06 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

i dont do drugs or drink

yeah right....prove it
18th January 2008 12:10 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
robpop wrote:
Drugs won the war on drugs.

Reason and freedom are defeating ignorance and oppression.
18th January 2008 01:50 AM
Poplar
quote:
robpop wrote:
Drugs won the war on drugs.

Drugs win! Drugs win! Drugs win!

actually, I've seen drugs do plenty of bad things to otherwise decent people. That said, there's little doubt in my mind that the "war" has done more harm than good. just one of the many things our country doesn't have the balls to have an honest discussion about.

now that set of balls above... wow.

18th January 2008 01:56 PM
Zack
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I know any number who are successful professionals.

Including a certain B.B.Jangler, Esquire?
18th January 2008 02:09 PM
Dan
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Recent research indicates that some component of cannabis smoke appears to counteract the carcinogenic effect. A vaporizer is preferable, though. As for 50 year old potheads, I know any number who are successful professionals. Now, a 50 year old drunk . .

It's more likely I just hang out with idiots.

But I used to love it; now I just don't care for the effects anymore.
18th January 2008 05:06 PM
TampabayStone Just got some of the GOOD stufF, damn I wish I had a vaporizer!! Btw how hard are things to maintain and clean? Do the get all gummed up and sticky?

Photobucket
18th January 2008 07:14 PM
fireontheplatter i was going to tell you all a story about my friends alaskan hydroponic bud back when i was hanging in boulder, colorado......erm...i better not.

looooooooooord help me now
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
18th January 2008 08:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Drugs win! Drugs win! Drugs win!

actually, I've seen drugs do plenty of bad things to otherwise decent people. That said, there's little doubt in my mind that the "war" has done more harm than good. just one of the many things our country doesn't have the balls to have an honest discussion about.

Foreign drug dealers won and are still winning, domestic drug dealers a bit less, and to an even lesser extent, but still golden, our taxpayer-fed prison guards and cops living of the government chow - they all won.

And you are right, it is incredible how not one big name politician has the balls to say that our current Prohibition, much like our 1920s version, is a dismal failure costing hundreds of billions of dollars and fucking up hundreds of thousands of lives - its even more incredible when you realize that a significant amount of Americans already know what nonsense the long lost War on Drugs is, and another significant amount could be quickly convinced of that, if they bothered to pay attention. Damn near everyone under 50, except Mormons, has used illegal drugs. I don't know anyone who hasn't at one time or another, and I've been all over the place.

Instead the debate is ruled by closet counter-culture pillheads that say stuff like: "And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."
18th January 2008 08:51 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Just got some of the GOOD stufF, damn I wish I had a vaporizer!! Btw how hard are things to maintain and clean? Do the get all gummed up and sticky?

Since you'd not be producing tar, the resin buildup is minimal, mainly what condenses inside the basket/heating element area as you wrap up the session and expose the vapor elements to cooler air. Wiping with a cloth or paper towel after each use (or every few uses anyway) avoids the basket getting stuck. The kinder the bud, the more the need to wipe periodically.
18th January 2008 08:56 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Since you'd not be producing tar, the resin buildup is minimal, mainly what condenses inside the basket/heating element area as you wrap up the session and expose the vapor elements to cooler air. Wiping with a cloth or paper towel after each use (or every few uses anyway) avoids the basket getting stuck. The kinder the bud, the more the need to wipe periodically.

Thanks..
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Do fucking bongs, man! You think a smoking little chippy like this is going to have sex with some schmuck blowing a "vaporizer"? Fucking bongs, man! Bongs! Old school.

gypsy I recently began ordering drugs from Canada and Thailand. Just Soma and Tramadol, and stuff like that. I think I'll eventually work my way up to the more hardcore stuff, like OxyContin.
18th January 2008 09:10 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Do fucking bongs, man! You think a smoking little chippy like this is going to have sex with some schmuck blowing a "vaporizer"? Fucking bongs, man! Bongs! Old school.

That's funny!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)