ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: crossfire hurricane Return to archive
04-02-04 11:16 AM
West 8 does anyone know how much this book by Genesis publication is going for?
04-02-04 01:18 PM
Phog It pops up on ebay occasionally. Probably goes for around $400. I paid more than that for mine, and wasn't that impressed with it. Nice to have, but unremarkable.
04-02-04 01:21 PM
quackenbush You paid four hundred dollars for a nice, but unremarkable book?
04-02-04 06:15 PM
Phog I paid more. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool book. I just expected more rare or unseen photos for the hefty price tag. Now I just think of it as an investment. Learned a lesson, ya know?
04-02-04 07:24 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Phog wrote:
It pops up on ebay occasionally. Probably goes for around $400. I paid more than that for mine, and wasn't that impressed with it. Nice to have, but unremarkable.

really?

that was the next one in my sights

(that, and I-Contact)

the Putland book is amazing - get that one. And it is still available from Genesis.