ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Honkin' On Bobo New Aerosmith Album Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-31-04 02:27 PM
lucasd4
quote:
jb wrote:
Look at Tyler's 'Joan Rivers" like face lift...a fucking embarrassment!!! If you notice, the Stones have always distanced themselves from AS, despite Tyler and Perry 's infatuation with the band...

I'm sure the Stones are proud of the fact that Aerosmith is infatuated with them. I'm also sure they don't give two shits about what you think of them....
03-31-04 02:32 PM
Joey " I'm sure the Stones are proud of the fact that Aerosmith is infatuated with them. I'm also sure they don't give two shits about what you think of them.... "

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

NINEA !
03-31-04 02:35 PM
glencar I'm seeing the clowns tomorrow night. It draws ever closer...
03-31-04 02:37 PM
Joey " I'm seeing the clowns tomorrow night. It draws ever closer... "

TELL ME ABOUT IT !!!!

03-31-04 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
lucasd4 wrote:

I'm sure the Stones are proud of the fact that Aerosmith is infatuated with them. I'm also sure they don't give two shits about what you think of them....

"Feel on baby"...
03-31-04 04:04 PM
Joey

03-31-04 05:33 PM
ResidentMule
quote:
jb wrote:
Look at Tyler's 'Joan Rivers" like face lift...a fucking embarrassment!!! If you notice, the Stones have always distanced themselves from AS, despite Tyler and Perry 's infatuation with the band...

so because the Stones have avoided the comparisons... you don't like them
03-31-04 07:57 PM
SoulSurvivr
quote:
quackenbush wrote:
Aerosmith's latest album is more of an homage to the Rolling Stones than the bluesman's songs they sing. Who is going to buy the album besides Aerosmith fanatics?

Are you serious???
03-31-04 11:03 PM
Poplar
jb - thank you for saving me the rant.

Page: 1 2