ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can anyone help? Return to archive
03-29-04 11:32 AM
marko I still have few audiotapes left.But few of them has some
speed problems,too fast or too slow.
Does anyone here have a software program to fix speed problems,or any other kind of help?

I brought this up because i have one australian show from
1973 tour,and i can´t add to tree,which i and mac-daddy will
seed.Quality is listenable,but tape runs too slow.
I think the date was 20.2.73.

so anyone?

Also Mexixo-98 runs wayyyy too fast!
03-29-04 11:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have a double cassette tape deck CT-1040W by Pioneer, the tape player on the right has a pitch feature and the speed on the player can be adjusted. Since I can transfer Tape to CD maybe I can help thgis way. I know you meant a software to change speed, I know this is not the answer but a potential solution, I still have the King Crimson CD that I left by accident in my burner, so if you don't get a solution you can send me the tape and I will made the adjustment and send the tape(s), and the CDs back to you.

About the Mexico 1998 show I have in on both tape and CD, both run at the right speed. My tape is a second generation tape but from a relative poor audience recording

03-29-04 03:01 PM
jb
03-29-04 05:47 PM
voodoopug Josh lost his "Beware, Obsessive Boardaholic" flashing tag...just not fair
03-29-04 06:12 PM
glencar The "Beware" part should definitely have stayed.
03-30-04 01:45 AM
marko Ok,,,,,voodooman,i think we should go for this.
I really like to get it on cdr.