ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's a Hunka Hunka BUDDHIST PUNK! Return to archive
03-27-04 10:25 PM
MarthaMyDear From the rollingstones.com newsletter (I know these are expensive but whatever... At least it's something to post that's news, etc., and I do think these designs are pretty nice!!! ENJOY!!! ):

It's a Hunka Hunka BUDDHIST PUNK!

Stones fans, spring has arrived and none too soon for many. We are happy to announce the latest shipment of officially licensed Buddhist Punk Rockware is now on sale in the RollingStones.com Online Store. The unique custom made Buddhist Punk garments are designed to be edgy and alternative. Fans may remember Buddhist Punk's various stylized Fang Tongue shirts were often sported by Mick Jagger throughout the Licks Tour. Each prior shipment of the Buddhist Punk designs to the stores was met with huge response. This new batch contains some of the most requested plus some new styles making their online debut.

*** Martha ***
03-30-04 07:47 AM
FotiniD

Two words: in love

Oh, I just remembered, my birthday's November 28th LOL

04-01-04 01:59 AM
MarthaMyDear I love ALL of Buddhist Punk's designs, etc., and that one is no exception!!! I can't afford any of that right now, though, unfortunately!!! Hopefully, you'll get that for your birthday, Fotini!!! Just give people the web address to the Stones store, etc.!!! lol.............. :P You never know!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]