ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: gif crazy! Return to archive
03-27-04 06:56 AM
corgi37 OK, all this gif shit is getting way outta hand...

AND I WANT IN!!!!

I still dont know how to post a bloody photo or have a cool "wow, Corgi is smart" avatar. I cant be stuffed reading (ie: I dont understand) the instructions on how to post, so i will ask 2 questions, and hope some one replies.

1. To post a pic, do i have to have a web site? Cause i bloody dont, yet. But, i do have some pics posted on Sony Image station site, which is always active. Can i post pics from that?
2. Gifs - I love them, and JB and Joey are leading the way with hilarity. I want in. I want to belong. I am sick of being on the outside looking in.
03-27-04 09:03 AM
mac_daddy corgi, copy the image location (right click menu) and then post in a thread here using the bb codes:

[img]image url[/ img] (without the last space btwn the "/" and the "img")
03-27-04 09:06 AM
Scottfree
03-27-04 09:38 AM
glencar Is he looking for the gif link?
03-27-04 01:24 PM
Fiji Joe Blahh...gifs are for those with no imagination...I prefer pictures of freaks and long-forgotten childhood stars
03-27-04 01:27 PM
Bloozehound yea!

[Edited by Bloozehound]
03-29-04 11:40 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Blahh...gifs are for those with no imagination...I prefer pictures of freaks and long-forgotten childhood stars

Or the 1970's Evil K dolly......
[Edited by Scottfree]
03-29-04 11:10 PM
BILL PERKS FIJI - I JUST LOVE THAT PIC OF JB AND JOEY!
03-30-04 01:07 AM
Jumacfly LOL Bill Perks , you got it!!!
03-30-04 02:42 AM
stonedinaustralia well i'm into it now...so this is a test of my new signature gif
03-30-04 02:54 AM
polksalad69
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

I still dont know how to post a bloody photo or have a cool "wow, Corgi is smart" avatar. I cant be stuffed reading (ie: I dont understand) the instructions on how to post, so i will ask 2 questions, and hope some one replies.

Just pull somethin off a google image search thats 100 x 100 or there aboots for the avvy.
03-30-04 03:06 AM
fmk438j

The stereo and fiddler are both playing stones.

[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
03-30-04 12:12 PM
Joey " 1. To post a pic, do i have to have a web site? Cause i bloody dont, yet. But, i do have some pics posted on Sony Image station site, which is always active. Can i post pics from that?
2. Gifs - I love them, and JB and Joey are leading the way with hilarity. I want in. I want to belong. I am sick of being on the outside looking in. "

Corgi is a Great Man !

Jacky39 !

03-30-04 12:15 PM
jb
03-30-04 12:16 PM
Joey

03-30-04 01:48 PM
Bloozehound