ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

July 14, 1971
Villefranche sur mer, Villa Nellcote, FRANCE
Basement of Keith Richards' house
By Dominique Tarlé

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan@ 9:30 Return to archive
03-26-04 10:54 PM
hoopcheck 9:30 Club
There will be an internet presale through Bobdylan.com on Thursday, April 1 at 10:00 AM
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday April 2 at 10:00 AM at the 9:30 Club box office.
03-27-04 12:06 PM
Martha WTF? The show is on the 2nd.
03-29-04 11:13 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox is this show actually happening? i havnt read anything that confirms thw show yet although there is nothing on that date on the 9:30 club website. is this real?
03-30-04 02:26 AM
hoopcheck This show is still unconfrimed. They also have removed the presale info. I cut and paste the original post from this link:
my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html
04-01-04 12:35 AM
hoopcheck The 9:30 show is listed on Bob's site now. Here is more info that I found over on shidoobee:
Bob Dylan will be playing in DC at the 930 Club on Friday, April 2.

There will be a bobdylan.com pre-sale tomorrow morning, April 1, at 10 a.m. See bobdylan.com/live/ for the link to tickets.com. The password will be posted tomorrow morning before the pre-sale begins.

The general on-sale will be on Friday morning at 10 a.m.

Please note that this is a tickets.com venue, not ticketmaster.com, so if you are not already registered at tickets.com you should do so in advance.